PDA

View Full Version : Fsc ?

fisherman
09-07-2008, 12:54 AM
Hi guy's,

well this is my second request for FSC or is that my third, either way I havn't joined you guy's "yet" :)

Prob when I requested into FSC first I could have wrote a half page on what I can do and offer ect... but to be honest, I'm older and matured torrent wise these days and as I have all the 0-day trackers I need, and I've settled down and prob use just 3-6 trackers these day's for all my needs. All I can offer FSC is some chat and knowledge. Been torrenting for prob 3 years give or take a bit and am part of some great trackers. I'm not a guy that will post a 1000 posts every couple of months, but I've settled down torrent wise and am just lookin for some more chat forum' to have some chat/fun.

I can provide live profile links to any of my trackers at random, that's no probs.

I don't know if certain users or only staff can invite but either way I have never or never will let my inviter down.

Cheers fellas :)

Sonki123
09-07-2008, 12:55 AM
FSC= FileSharingCommunity

Sonki123
09-07-2008, 12:55 AM
FSC= FileSharingCommunity

johall
09-07-2008, 01:14 AM
im not really sure of the purpose of cijays posts maybe he is a tough guy not in a tracker trying to be cool or something but anyway on topic.........i am not in said site but i do know more than a few people in it and they have said that only staff can give out invites on an individual basis and from what i have seen around requesting is not usually the best way to go about getting them.....but hey good luck anyway man

wazza100
09-07-2008, 01:34 AM
im not really sure of the purpose of cijays posts maybe he is a tough guy not in a tracker trying to be cool or something but anyway on topic.........i am not in said site but i do know more than a few people in it and they have said that only staff can give out invites on an individual basis and from what i have seen around requesting is not usually the best way to go about getting them.....but hey good luck anyway man

the guaranteed way of getting an invite is to give sexual favours to an fsc member who will then guarantee that you are a good member to staff and if u stuff up well the member has still had sexual favours so the member cannot complain.

But gl with ur request ;)

LubTheStaringCat
09-07-2008, 01:35 AM
FSC has coined a phrase, Well ask you not you asking us.

johall
09-07-2008, 01:36 AM

the guaranteed way of getting an invite is to give sexual favours to an fsc member who will then guarantee that you are a good member to staff and if u stuff up well the member has still had sexual favours so the member cannot complain.

lol time to start saying I'm a member so i can receive sexual favors :shifty:

Enlightened
09-07-2008, 05:19 AM

He is a Fisherman, NOT a Hooker.......LOL:yup::yup::yup:

Seriously, ONLY Staff have Invites.....F*C is still working on their Invite system.:whistling

hotshot6473
09-07-2008, 06:22 AM
Staff need to recruit you as that is the only way

wazza100
09-07-2008, 08:28 AM

He is a Fisherman, NOT a Hooker.......LOL:yup::yup::yup:

Seriously, ONLY Staff have Invites.....F*C is still working on their Invite system.:whistling

lol my bad :D

Disme
09-07-2008, 08:29 AM
Just wondering how many peeps posting here (except Enlightened) are a member there.
My guess ... 0!!!

aysomc
09-07-2008, 08:32 AM
Staff has the pole and unless you have lobster on that line you are not getting a tug

im not really sure what you just said but im aroused.

and disme there are probably a lot more then you think. dv8 and dkre8 both read these forums from time to time as well so its not completely hopeless to throw out a request. for 99% of the people here it would be pointless but maybe the few decent ones will get recognized. and dv8 if you read this check my fucking prediction for the mcdonald fight after you watch it. :O GODLIKE :P

Disme
09-07-2008, 09:36 AM
Staff has the pole and unless you have lobster on that line you are not getting a tug

and disme there are probably a lot more then you think. dv8 and dkre8 both read these forums from time to time as well so its not completely hopeless to throw out a request.

I know that but I wasn't speaking about the people who still have to post in this thread, but the people who already posted.
When trackers like these are mentioned a lot of non-members feel the urge to answer and hope they will be noticed by the people who actually can get you in the tracker in question. After a while you start to notice it in every thread like this and it is absolutely pathetic. :frusty:

Disme
09-07-2008, 10:22 AM
i think if you notice that you should really get out more :P
Oh, but I got out more than enough ... I just have an eye for detail ... it's like you in the 'lets count to 5000 1 post at a time' ;) :shifty:

fisherman
09-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the info guy's, I didn't know who/what way the invite system was operating, but that has been cleared up now, thanks Enlightened :)

Looks like I'm still waiting so :)

johall
09-07-2008, 05:10 PM

and disme there are probably a lot more then you think. dv8 and dkre8 both read these forums from time to time as well so its not completely hopeless to throw out a request.

I know that but I wasn't speaking about the people who still have to post in this thread, but the people who already posted.
When trackers like these are mentioned a lot of non-members feel the urge to answer and hope they will be noticed by the people who actually can get you in the tracker in question. After a while you start to notice it in every thread like this and it is absolutely pathetic. :frusty:

why does everything here somehow get turned into omg you want to get into that tracker......and unless the info the people are giving is wrong why would you waste your time bashing them? is it really bothering you that much

Nemrod
09-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Thanks for the info guy's, I didn't know who/what way the invite system was operating, but that has been cleared up now, thanks Enlightened :)

Looks like I'm still waiting so :)

No doubt you would be an extraordinary asset to any site. And I am pretty sure that sooner or later youŽll be there.:)

FiftyGame
09-07-2008, 06:11 PM
People who are active in their own communities get noticed. Most of the trackers have the same people on them. You ask why? Because these people have been noticed as assets to the community.

Just keep doing what your doing. Hold your head up and I'm sure some day you will be noticed and have the opportunity to experience the community at FSC.

BTW I love fishing and I'm quite the fisherman myself! Both on a boat and in forums.

fisherman
09-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the kind words Nemrod my mate and you too FiftyGame ;)

I understand fully what your saying FiftyGame, I happen to use different Usernames at my trackers though so unlike some of the peeps that use the same nick, it could be slightly harder for me to get noticed, though I do do my best :D I've actually seen you about elsewhere but as I said I've a diff nick on my trackers :)

Yep as I said, I'll just continue doing what I do and hopefully can Join up at FSC sometime in the future.

Yep I agree, fishing is a relaxing hobbie. In the past few years instead of going abroad I just traveled to the country side and did a bit of fishing, must be getting old lol

aysomc
09-07-2008, 06:56 PM
well that was silly of you, the only place i ever used a different name was here obviously, and revolt because when i got invited i didnt really know much about it other then it was an active forum. luckily system is a badass and changed my name for me there once i realized it was full of people i could trust. i kinda wish all sites would have a 1 time name change, you get 1 time to change your name if you want in your profile and after you do it once the feature is disabled for you. this way it wouldnt be chaos with people constantly changing names but if there are people like you who want to be known as the same name everywhere to get to know people easier you have that option. i can understand how that could lead to some problems but if the site is small enough and most everyone knows each other i dont think there would be any problems.

SgtMajor
09-07-2008, 07:22 PM
Same username everywhere eh?

That sounds like an excellent idea to get to know who you are talking to and who you can trust :whistling

fisherman
09-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Well I wouldn't call it silly. At the present time I'm part of a small few trackers and most of them I'm there quite awhile. My thoughts when I join a tracker is security. Yes familiar trackers are very well secured but I remember seeing Usernames and passwords popping up around the net, and my name was on the list. The site in question was obviously hacked and users details were compromised and released, yes my passwords were always different on every site. So after that I don't keep the same nick. So no not silly in using different user names. Though having said that, I'm part of such a small amount of trackers than before I wouldn't mind having the same nick on them.

In regards to trackers changing your nick once... I don't think so unless necessary. Well I'm known by my present nicks at trackers so I wouldn't change even if I could.

thebazzla
09-07-2008, 07:37 PM
just thought i will give my two pennies worth on the same nickname.
i myself have about 3 different user names on different trackers as when i was starting out thought it was for the best. now back on topic. i wish you all the best in succeeding in getting an invite.

SgtMajor
09-07-2008, 07:46 PM
i myself have about 3 different user names on different trackers as when i was starting out thought it was for the best.

But by identifying you by your av, we all know it is still you there though don't we? :yup:

So if you asked here for something, not that you would nor have need to, but if you did, then there are plenty who know you from outside of FST that would help you.

What I'm trying to say fisherman, is make sure you are known outside of FST for being a good guy for who you are and that you can hold your own on them trackers/forums, and that you can be trusted, so that when you post here you are recognised for being xxx at tracker a or yyy at tracker b.

thebazzla
09-07-2008, 07:54 PM
yes you have a valid point as usual mr sgtmajor i was very fortunate to know some cracking people to get where i am today and i include you in that as well as for my avis i have ever only used two so you got me...