PDA

View Full Version : giveaway 1 tl invite

luismelo4
09-08-2008, 09:18 PM
im giving away 1 tl invite i dont need any ratio proofs just tell me why u need it and dont pm me

andertzy
09-08-2008, 09:20 PM
Well, I would like the invite... I am a power user there already, but I would really like it for my best friend. He only has T-D atm but has a good ratio there... I told him that TL is waay beter but I do not have an invite for him. Thank you.

thechamp86
09-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Hi

Id really like the invite cause im trying to get back to all these good torrent sites that i used to be on,before my PC got wrecked and i was without a computer for a couple of months.altough ihave not been signed up to TL before ive heard alot off great things about their site.so id be forever thankful if i could get the opportunity to be a member :)

And i can promise you i will be a trustworthy member and active,like i am on all my other torrent sites im signed up to

-John

pimpmypanda
09-08-2008, 09:46 PM
Hey, i would like an invite to TL. Im a member of other big 0day sites, but they are all really hard to seed, and my connection isnt so good, so i hoped i could get into TL because i heard its really easy to seed there :)

andertzy
09-08-2008, 09:52 PM
A "NO" would have been better than no answer.

ngraham07
09-08-2008, 09:55 PM
Dude it's not even been 1 hour since the guy posted, chill :)

andertzy
09-08-2008, 09:57 PM
ngraham, I had a little chat with him on PM... that`s why I posted the above.

yuvaraaj
09-08-2008, 10:10 PM
ngraham, I had a little chat with him on PM... that`s why I posted the above.

he is offline now ....

roobi
09-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Hello

I would like to get that invitation because I`m always eager to learn something new, and as I heared there are a lot of great tutorials.
My favorit is CartoonSmart, and it is really hard to get them. Probably on a 0day tracker it`s easier to get those new released tutorials, like CS or VTC or Lynda.

Hope I gave you a good reason to invite me :)
Cheers

flashback3r
09-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Well, I would like the invite... I am a power user there already, but I would really like it for my best friend. He only has T-D atm but has a good ratio there... I told him that TL is waay beter but I do not have an invite for him. Thank you.

That's weird... TL gave their power users invites a couple of days ago, wait you're a power user there, so you don't need one...

andertzy
09-09-2008, 03:13 PM

That's weird... TL gave their power users invites a couple of days ago, wait you're a power user there, so you don't need one...
I JUST became a power user 2 days ago.

ElGatonPirata
09-09-2008, 03:22 PM

I'm a power user for some months now and i don't have any invites.

flashback3r
09-09-2008, 03:40 PM

I'm a power user for some months now and i don't have any invites.

That's odd I've gotten like thee total and i've only been a member for 30 weeks, and i've been a poweruser like 26 weeks i think.