PDA

View Full Version : The Most Weirdest Dream

99shassan
09-04-2003, 12:44 AM
I had a very weird dream once. I went to a relatives house (well, the house doesn't look like that) and was walking about. I decided to go into the basement. I went in, looked around and left again. Then, for some reason I opened the door to go back in. It was filled up to the ceiling with cauliflour! :blink:
I turned around and saw some kittens. I thought they were cute and wanted to stroke them. I went up to them and began stroking them. They came running up to me. I was in shock :blink: ! They were deformed :x ! I then ran and they were chasing me. I bumped my head into something and woke up!
The end................................................................................................................................

Tell us your weird dreams.

Who remembers that other post I put up a while ago about being paralysed in my sleep. If you don't then I will tell you.

bigboab
09-04-2003, 09:12 AM
To dream of cauliflowers is a warning against taking your work too easily. To dream of cats is a sign of bad luck, unless you kill them(In your dreams!). To tell anyone about your dreams is a sign that, like me, you have little else to do! :P

Pinko_X
09-04-2003, 10:32 AM
my weirdest dream was where 2 lesbo midgets were making love in a bed drenched in blood... :huh:

Lilmiss
09-06-2003, 02:05 PM
my mum had a dream she gave birth to 100's of dog biscuits in the toilet.
the next day she found out she was pregnant with my brother.

we are still not sure. ;) :D

james_bond_rulez
09-06-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by 99shassan@4 September 2003 - 00:44
I had a very weird dream once. I went to a relatives house (well, the house doesn't look like that) and was walking about. I decided to go into the basement. I went in, looked around and left again. Then, for some reason I opened the door to go back in. It was filled up to the ceiling with cauliflour! :blink:
I turned around and saw some kittens. I thought they were cute and wanted to stroke them. I went up to them and began stroking them. They came running up to me. I was in shock :blink: ! They were deformed :x ! I then ran and they were chasing me. I bumped my head into something and woke up!
The end................................................................................................................................

Who remembers that other post I put up a while ago about being paralysed in my sleep. If you don't then I will tell you.
woh man, de ja vu

I just had the same dream!!

Snee
09-06-2003, 02:32 PM
I had one where teddybears were stabbing me in my right kidney with forks, I woke up screaming about raspberrys, does that count as weird? :wacko: :teehee:

Alucard1475
09-06-2003, 02:40 PM
I dreamt once I was in space, looking down on a planet while an enormous (metal) ring was turning around me.

Snee
09-06-2003, 02:45 PM
That's a good dream, almost as good as the ones where you're flying :D

Evil Gemini
09-06-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Alucard1475@6 September 2003 - 15:40
I dreamt once I was in space, looking down on a planet while an enormous (metal) ring was turning around me.
hey Alucard1475 i have strange dreams like that. Of huge things that are not ment to be. I used to have a dream where i would be standing there minding my own bussiness and the moon would fall from the sky and land on my head and just sit on my head and spin around..

Another dumb dream is like a huge wall thats like 1000K high would just start tipping and im trying to hold it up and just stupid shit like a big ass Cube spining on my head.. but a very large one.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

DanB
09-06-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by 99shassan@4 September 2003 - 01:44

i used to have the same paralysed thing and i also used to be half asleep and i'd be spinning around in the air and screaming and my mum would come in, but, when i woke up in a state none of it had happened. very worrying.

i found out it was due to too many 'happy pills'!!

TheDave
09-06-2003, 04:52 PM
i had one of those dreams where you fall and wake up bouncing except i fell off a cliff and landed on jagged rocks in water a few inches deep, i didnt wake up but realised i was dreaming so ran to jump off again but cant rmember anything after that

lady godiva
09-06-2003, 09:22 PM
weirdest dream i had i was on a train with some blue peter presenters(dont ask why i have no idea) and this giant snake was chaseing me along aisle of this trian (i hate snakes) another i had was someone chopping off my arms and legs with a chainsaw :blink: i think thats why im an insomniac now too scared to go to sleep

RGX
09-06-2003, 09:41 PM
My weirdest and best dreams

My first one was i was being hunted, by the police, and i wasnt sure what for, and they were catching up with me and I tried desperatly to jump this fence, and without even trying, I did. I was in complete control (i love those dreams) and i could climb up walls, jump into trees and buildings, run incredibly fast, basically I was every superhero you could imagine for a day, spiderman style. Turns out (I worked this out when I woke up) the first part of my dream was I was in some investigation looking for something whihc had landed on this planet, something alien. I guess it turned out to be me :)

A few days back, my dream was I stole something, from some safe inside an office, and there was this woman, with me, dressed in leather (turns out im kinkier than i thought), the alarms went off, and I had the immense feeling I had to run, so we ran, and every time we opened a door we went to some different house, or place somewhere, like the matrix sort of, each door we opened led into different buildings, and different places across the world. Im not quite sure what I had stolen, but it looked technological, we eventually escaped, and made it inot my aunts house, who treated us like it was the most normal thing in the world for these two people to randomly run out from her cuboard or whatever, but it was late at night so she went back to bed, and me and the woman were safe, so we fucked. In explicit detail. :blink:

no i didnt wake up damp.... :D

Snee
09-06-2003, 09:48 PM
There's this scientist, don't remember the name, who has been researching dream control.

What you do is that you train yourself by looking at signs and suchlike, since text never stays the same, and when you've done that often enough when awake you'll start doing it when asleep too, and once you've looked at something and seen it change, and thus realized you are asleep, you can take control.

I've only managed to do it once, it was great.

The Horror fanatic
09-07-2003, 05:11 AM
i once dreamed that i was waiting for a bus at a local bus stop near a field that went up like a hill. Anyway i dreamt the bus skidded to dodge a car that went out of control and hit a bump and landed on top of the bus stop. The next morning i open the paper and in it was about a bus that had gone off a bridge and landed on a bus stop, how wierd is that?

kAb
09-07-2003, 05:29 AM
i love dreams where you re-live some great feeling..

Roller Coasters (that g-force feeling!) - feels just like the real thing.

and other things :-"

DanB
09-07-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by The Horror fanatic@7 September 2003 - 06:11
i once dreamed that i was waiting for a bus at a local bus stop near a field that went up like a hill. Anyway i dreamt the bus skidded to dodge a car that went out of control and hit a bump and landed on top of the bus stop. The next morning i open the paper and in it was about a bus that had gone off a bridge and landed on a bus stop, how wierd is that?
i've had 2 sort of dreams like that. When i was really young 7 or 8, i woke up thinking something terrible had happened and later on that morning it came on the news abut the zebruuge ferry disaster. then when Princess Di died i had a dream where my aunt had died and me and my mum were talking about what would happen to her kids. when i woke up and put the tv on it was splashed all over the news.

very bizarre!! :unsure:

jrday
09-07-2003, 10:47 AM
I dreamed that I had to kill some zombies in new york and dance with them. after that I was chasing a monkey in the jungle with indiana jones. :huh:

must have been more things in that dream but i forgot

Everose
09-07-2003, 11:15 AM
When I was married to my first husband, I had a dream that he bought a house without discussing it with me. It had ten bathrooms, and as I went from bathroom to bathroom they got uglier and uglier.

I am sure there is some significance to that dream. ;)

Adster
09-07-2003, 11:17 AM
well mine I get reuglarly and it pisses me off I get gum stuck to my teeth keep pulling it off but more gets there it it wont stop!!! :huh:

Everose
09-07-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Hogster@7 September 2003 - 07:17
well mine I get reuglarly and it pisses me off I get gum stuck to my teeth keep pulling it off but more gets there it it wont stop!!! :huh:
Dang Hogster. You keep having this dream? You need to figure out what it means so you can stop having it. :o