PDA

View Full Version : Newzbin is overrated?

D3lit3
09-09-2008, 01:42 PM
Ok well I'm kind of a noob to the whole usenet thing, and I was wondering why people praise Newzbin so much. At first, I thought it was heaven, but after I got an invite...IMO it sucks.

Well for one it's pretty unorganized, it's hard to know what to click or do next. Second thing is it costs money. And third, it's the same as other NZB sites!

For example: Today Weeds S04E12 came out. I look on Newzbin: (Posted 8 hours ago). Then I go to my fave NZB search site, NZBmatrix. They have weeds too (Posted 8 hours ago). What's the point in paying for Newzbin if they get releases the same time NZBmatrix does? And NZBmatrix is free if you're DLing new NZB's.

JustDOSE
09-09-2008, 02:59 PM
:dabs:

tnt
09-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Ok well I'm kind of a noob to the whole usenet thing, and I was wondering why people praise Newzbin so much. At first, I thought it was heaven, but after I got an invite...IMO it sucks.

Well for one it's pretty unorganized, it's hard to know what to click or do next. Second thing is it costs money. And third, it's the same as other NZB sites!

For example: Today Weeds S04E12 came out. I look on Newzbin: (Posted 8 hours ago). Then I go to my fave NZB search site, NZBmatrix. They have weeds too (Posted 8 hours ago). What's the point in paying for Newzbin if they get releases the same time NZBmatrix does? And NZBmatrix is free if you're DLing new NZB's.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-newsgroups-79/t-why-do-people-like-newzbin-so-much-307850/?

Funkin'
09-09-2008, 05:21 PM
Yes, overrated it is. But a lot of people swear by the site. I'm just not seeing what they are though.

Skiz
09-09-2008, 05:44 PM

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-newsgroups-79/t-why-do-people-like-newzbin-so-much-307850/?

Yup. :mellow: