PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Blackcats-Games invite/acc

Doida
09-09-2008, 10:02 PM
I am looking for an invite for Blackcats-Games.net. I don't have anything meaningful to offer in return, merely Torrentleech and Torrent-Damage invites, but maybe there is someone out there willing to make this good deed.

A friend told me about this site, and it is the best complement to TorrentLeech for me. I mainly download games, and Blackcats-Games has those old, rare games that TorrentLeech doesn't.

Generally, I am a good private tracker member. I always strive to mantain a good ratio and, despite not having a very high upload speed, I usually seed 24/7.

I would really appreciate if someone could make me this enourmous favor and grant me a way to enter this site.

Regards,
Doida

xiel
09-09-2008, 10:08 PM
They have closed their invites for quite a while now. I believe that the referral system is being implemented sometime this month, so be patient and you will have a chance.

ghurka
09-09-2008, 10:10 PM
You're out of luck as the invite system at blackcats has been suspended for some time...and account giving/trading of BCG is not allowed here (check FST rules). So at present there is no way in but on 15 September the site starts a referral system, similar to invites. Maybe try your luck again then.

Doida
09-09-2008, 10:21 PM
Okay, thank you for the fast responses.

I will try my luck the 15th of September then. Is the site very popular? I ask this because if they opened the invites only now, maybe it will be very hard for me to get an invite.

stoi
09-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Well i dont know if we are popular, we will find that out on the 15th September (i hope, altinertia that coded it all has not been on the site for over a week, so 1st and foremost i hope everything is ok with him, but hes got all the code for it, so without him its back to the drawing board for it).

and a lot of members are going to get them, even users can get them, its not just for higher classes.

but dont trade for it, its not worth it.

CPC464
09-10-2008, 12:59 AM
am i right that to be able to refer (when it eventually comes in) we must have been a member for six months. is the 6 months classed as eg.. 10 march 08 to 10 sept 08 / or a straight 24 weeks.

ronaldo0o8
09-10-2008, 01:12 AM
Well i dont know if we are popular, we will find that out on the 15th September (i hope, altinertia that coded it all has not been on the site for over a week, so 1st and foremost i hope everything is ok with him, but hes got all the code for it, so without him its back to the drawing board for it).

and a lot of members are going to get them, even users can get them, its not just for higher classes.

but dont trade for it, its not worth it.
of course bcg is popular its the best tracker for all kind of games there are many people who wait for the opening of the invite system in 15 sept and im one of them

conan37
09-10-2008, 03:54 AM
yes it popular if you a gamer i was a member there but because ratio was low and inactivity i always got game tht people didnt want anymore i use conan36

sharkezo
09-10-2008, 10:51 AM
sure blackcats is the best
stoi doesn't want trades so he sed dat

snakebite
09-10-2008, 12:59 PM
Woo hoo cant wait to the 15 Sept finger cross because I love using that place but since I was off-line for 6mths I lost my account there :cry::cry:

Doida
09-15-2008, 04:10 PM
So, apparently it's today, right? Any news on the refer? How do you apply for it?

ngraham07
09-15-2008, 04:43 PM
Due to the main coder going missing the referral system has been delayed. Once its going you can request in this section but be aware that pretty much everyone will be more strict with giving out invites ;)

Doida
09-15-2008, 04:51 PM
Well, I hope I'm one of the lucky ones :) Has it been delayed indefenitely or was it delayed to a specific date?

ngraham07
09-15-2008, 05:22 PM
There hasn't been a new date released so it could be a little while. But with these things you can sometimes get a nice suprise :) Good luck getting your invite bud :D

Doida
09-15-2008, 05:28 PM
Thanks. Fingers crossed!

EyeCandy
09-20-2008, 02:27 PM
Ok...so, when?