PDA

View Full Version : Need you guys' help with my friend's Snowtigers axx

huzhichao
09-10-2008, 02:32 AM
Problem solved.
The staff of Snowtigers is very kind and generous :D
Thank you master02 again for your infomation.:)
Thread locked, please.

huzhichao
09-11-2008, 02:08 AM
Anyone could do me this favor? Thanks in advance. :(

dr jones
09-11-2008, 02:26 AM
if your friends accnt was disable by the admin,then your friend must have done something really bad to make the admin disable his accnt

i dont if snowtiger have a irc channel but did you try and talk to the admin on the irc channel

huzhichao
09-11-2008, 02:46 AM
No, I'm sure he did nothing wrong to his Snowtigers account, actually, he's always a great member of lots of his other sites, and he never trades(:dry:very different from me at this point) and cheats. There should be some mistakes happened.

master02
09-11-2008, 09:26 PM
Snowtigers don't have IRC, but u can contact staff via http://info.snowtigers.net/contact.php
I think u must write in French.
;)

huzhichao
09-12-2008, 05:14 AM
Snowtigers don't have IRC, but u can contact staff via http://info.snowtigers.net/contact.php
I think u must write in French.
;)

:pinch:... Can you? Maybe I have to look for another m8 who knows French to help him.
Anyway, thanks for ur tip.:yup:

kuracat
09-12-2008, 07:30 AM
if your 'friends' accnt was disable by the admin,then your 'friend' must have done something really bad to make the admin disable his accnt

fixed :lol:

huzhichao
09-12-2008, 07:40 AM
if your 'friends' accnt was disable by the admin,then your 'friend' must have done something really bad to make the admin disable his accnt

fixed :lol:

Well, as I said there could be some mistakes happened. :pinch:

yayyyyyy
09-12-2008, 08:00 AM
the most frequent mistake is trading, the second one biggest error is let "your friend" to fix your account...

kareemamir
09-12-2008, 08:32 AM
Smells fishy. Why are you so concerned, let your "friend" deal with it. I find it strange

huzhichao
09-12-2008, 08:47 AM
Smells fishy. Why are you so concerned, let your "friend" deal with it. I find it strange

Alright, the truth is he can't speak English. :mellow:

Come on, I'm doing trade indeed, but I'm not a cheat!

yayyyyyy
09-12-2008, 10:34 AM

That's perfect, snowtiger is a french site!

You do not need english to fix problems overthere..

integral
09-12-2008, 10:38 AM
Traders and/or cheaters will rarely receive public assistance from staff, and they'll probably get trolled by other people.

Disme
09-12-2008, 10:49 AM
Traders and/or cheaters will rarely receive public assistance from staff, and they'll probably get trolled by other people.

+1

Let the games begin !!!!

huzhichao
09-12-2008, 11:28 AM

+1

Let the games begin !!!!

Sorry, but the game is over already. ;)

yayyyyyy
09-12-2008, 05:14 PM
+1

Let the games begin !!!!

Sorry, but the game is over already. ;)

no way, it just started after you confession!!!

wheeloftime
09-12-2008, 06:52 PM
He has edited the first post and his friend has his account back. Looks like the staff at snowtiger know more about his friends account than all the psychics who have posted above.

lukee
09-13-2008, 01:23 AM
Si tu as besoin d'aide en français, Envoi moi un message prive :)

Québec FTW.

huzhichao
09-13-2008, 02:15 AM
He has edited the first post and his friend has his account back. Looks like the staff at snowtiger know more about his friends account than all the psychics who have posted above.
I'm really glad that there's still a smart person come out just like you.:D

Si tu as besoin d'aide en français, Envoi moi un message prive :)

Québec FTW.

Oh, that's lovely, lukee! Thank you so much all the same. :lol:
The problem has been solved just as wheeloftime said.:yup:

wheeloftime
09-13-2008, 09:08 AM
I'm pleased things worked out for your friend huzhichao. There are lots of cynical people on this site who will always assume the worst about others, but if your friend doesn't trade or cheat then I don't see any reason not to help him.
You seem like a nice friendly guy and if you stick around here for a while I'm sure you will make plenty of friends. In the end you will get all the invites you want through those friends and it is a much better way to get them than through trading.
Good luck.

yayyyyyy
09-13-2008, 09:14 AM
I'm pleased things worked out for your friend huzhichao. There are lots of cynical people on this site who will always assume the worst about others, but if your friend doesn't trade or cheat then I don't see any reason not to help him.
You seem like a nice friendly guy and if you stick around here for a while I'm sure you will make plenty of friends. In the end you will get all the invites you want through those friends and it is a much better way to get them than through trading.
Good luck.

yeah everbody here post just to "make friends" so they can get invites... no wait... maybe that's only you.
Hope there's still someone using this as a forum and not just as a wait to find someone that can get them invited everywhere...

Come on, I'm doing trade indeed, but I'm not a cheat!
Glad you got it fixed, now have fun with your friend (how in the hell can you talk each other if he do not speak english and you do not speak french? LOL)

wheeloftime
09-13-2008, 11:48 AM
Glad you got it fixed, now have fun with your friend (how in the hell can you talk each other if he do not speak english and you do not speak french? LOL)
Yeah, how would that work? Lets say him and his friend are both Turkish, or both Egyptian or Romanian - how the hell could they communicate with each other if they don't both speak English or French?