PDA

View Full Version : Did My Isp Banned Bt Ports?

FatBustard
09-04-2003, 02:49 AM
Ok, it is not KL question..but we all using some other stuff to get what we need......Hey guys...I'm freaking out ...for the past half an hour i was unable to get connected to ANY TRACKER on BT network. I'm no n00b by any means, I have my firewalls configuired a long time ago and been using BT since november...and this is THE FIRST time ever I'm not able to connect to tracker? What gives? Has is EVER happened to you? Is it possible that ISP blocks all ports that BT uses? What should I do ? Comon people, I need some help.....feel free to ask questions. Thanks in advance.......

MUSLEMAN
09-04-2003, 02:51 AM
please post in the right site, this belongs to other p2p program discussion site

Comrade Cruz
09-04-2003, 03:07 AM
I highly doubt that your ISP would have done that. This is probably just some sort of technical issue, that could be solved by . . . fixing it. :lol:

FatBustard
09-04-2003, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@4 September 2003 - 03:51
please post in the right site, this belongs to other p2p program discussion site
Sorry if this is mis-placed, but I must be going mad...I don't see any OTHER P2P TOPICS out here...Could you post the link and I will be happy to move my post down there...Thanks

MUSLEMAN
09-04-2003, 03:11 AM
no prob other p2p programs disc (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?act=SF&s=&f=40) :lol:

dgmortal
09-04-2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by FatBustard+3 September 2003 - 22:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FatBustard @ 3 September 2003 - 22:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@4 September 2003 - 03:51
Sorry if this is mis-placed, but I must be going mad...I don&#39;t see any OTHER P2P TOPICS out here...Could you post the link and I will be happy to move my post down there...Thanks [/b][/quote]
http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showforum=40

if you really think that your isp has blocked bt ports, just use the "--minport" and "--maxport" command line arguments to change the ports that it uses.

MUSLEMAN
09-04-2003, 03:29 AM
dg long time no see :lol: :lol:

FatBustard
09-04-2003, 03:37 AM
Thanks for the help fellas.....OK, my ISP did NOT blocked BT ports ( thank GOD&#33; )..... it was just a freak accedent....I had 5 ( it&#39;s five ) BT&#39;s files with the same problem -can not connect to tracker- and just a minutes ago I got it going on one of them ( with a nice speed too :) ).....But, still.....I had to restart my PC for some new proggs and when I resumed DL of one of the files I could not connect, even thought there are some 200 peers.....I tried some other torrents ...with the same results..that&#39;s when I freaked...Silly me.....

MOD&#39;s --------feel free to trash this post and thanks for your help.

MUSLEMAN
09-04-2003, 03:39 AM
why you fatbustard :lol: :lol: :lol: