PDA

View Full Version : seedhost eu down??

flemish
09-11-2008, 02:45 PM
my seedbox at seedhost.eu is down for 4 hours and i havent received any support response from them , although i sent three messages.

Update; after 5 hours they reset the seedbox, results; all my torrents gone in utorrent. no explanation given.

QQ~
09-11-2008, 04:12 PM
working fine for me.

Ellusionist
09-11-2008, 07:53 PM
my seedbox at seedhost.eu is down for 4 hours and i havent received any support response from them , although i sent three messages.

Update; after 5 hours they reset the seedbox, results; all my torrents gone in utorrent. no explanation given.

are the files gone aswell? if not just re add the torrents and continue as normal

flemish
09-11-2008, 08:02 PM
i reloaded the torrentfiles from pc, 10 min later crashed again, apparently wrong caracter in one of the torrents... , i am down again..; lousy service , waiting already two hours again for another reply , speeds r good, service is lousy

stacker
09-12-2008, 04:03 PM
5 hours is a pretty reasonable response time.What did you really expect?And no, i'm in no way affiliated with them.

ftnftw
09-12-2008, 04:21 PM
You obviously suck at seedboxing.

Soulxp
09-12-2008, 08:20 PM
Mine can't get seed or peers for torrent that were working before !!
but I can access the webUI and download my files by FTP !

what should I do now ?

thanks

stacker
09-12-2008, 08:26 PM
Mine can't get seed or peers for torrent that were working before !!
but I can access the webUI and download my files by FTP !

what should I do now ?

thanks
Check with a few other torrents first and if this happens with every torrent, open a support ticket on seedhost.eu.

Soulxp
09-12-2008, 08:40 PM
@stacker..

Will they check my seedbox ? I have movies there :)

is it safe to tell them before deleting the files ?

Ellusionist
09-12-2008, 08:48 PM
lol, they know what you want your seedbox for :)

Soulxp
09-12-2008, 08:51 PM
lol, they know what you want your seedbox for :)

LOL.. Safety first :)

Xapsa
09-12-2008, 08:57 PM
They'll or HE will check your seedbox. Seems there's only one guy running the show so I assume that the response times are going to be slow.

xiel
09-21-2008, 12:40 AM
They'll or HE will check your seedbox. Seems there's only one guy running the show so I assume that the response times are going to be slow.

Yeah some guy named David. Really high response times(sometimes with abuse). My server also went down. No explanation whatsoever, hoping it will be reset as well. FTP still works though.

RenatoMN
09-21-2008, 10:53 PM
David. I'm trying to contact you for some days. Didn't received any response from MSN, mail, tickets... just saw a ticket opened 17th (4 days ago) is now closed without response.

In the ticket I'm asking about an additional server like my current one (kimsufi). Should I assume are you leaving the market? Please answer, because in this case I'll cancel the next payment...

Reply ASAP, please!!

Regards,
Renato

P.S.: seeking a good price for ovh servers. Paypal/MasterCard payment. Paypal preferable.

ericab
09-22-2008, 05:25 AM
David. I'm trying to contact you for some days. Didn't received any response from MSN, mail, tickets... just saw a ticket opened 17th (4 days ago) is now closed without response.

In the ticket I'm asking about an additional server like my current one (kimsufi). Should I assume are you leaving the market? Please answer, because in this case I'll cancel the next payment...

Reply ASAP, please!!

Regards,
Renato

P.S.: seeking a good price for ovh servers. Paypal/MasterCard payment. Paypal preferable.

agreed.

david has not responded to *any* of my emails in the past 2 weeks.

RenatoMN
09-22-2008, 07:47 AM
My invoice due 24th and I'm afraid to pay without any signal of David is alive :P

ericab
09-22-2008, 06:07 PM
mines due on the 26;

i wont pay it unless i hear something from him/seedhost.eu......

when i first got seedhost.eu, he would reply to me within an hour or two, now

its more like :whistling

Soulxp
09-22-2008, 10:24 PM
He solved my problem without replying !!

Should I look for a new seedbox ?
is he retired !?

He solved my problem without replying by email !

Is there any good seedbox with good customer service ?

stacker
09-23-2008, 09:42 AM
The guy may have personal issues, we're all humans, so no need to panic.My seedbox has been working fine, no problems at all.

But, if for any reason, you don't feel safe with your current reseller, it's better to switch to someone else.:)

No need to panic, though.

ericab
09-23-2008, 05:39 PM
The guy may have personal issues, we're all humans, so no need to panic.My seedbox has been working fine, no problems at all.

But, if for any reason, you don't feel safe with your current reseller, it's better to switch to someone else.:)

are you affiliated with seedhost.eu ?

stacker
09-23-2008, 06:19 PM

are you affiliated with seedhost.eu ?
LOL, no i'm not in any way affiliated with seedhost.eu.

RenatoMN
09-24-2008, 03:17 PM
He replied my - closed - ticket ~40hrs ago.

My server has not goes offline, as I said you. The problem is the fear to pay and he run away, as I asked more servers and he didn't replied. He said me seedhost currently have a lot servers hosted and he will for some time only accept orders from current customers and for the 2 cheaper servers. Seems the paypal receiving limits are close to be reached :P

RenatoMN
09-24-2008, 03:17 PM
-edit-

4 posts! strange... it show "loading" for long minutes. I stopped it, refreshed the page, and my reply wasn't here. Then I sent it again. Clicked the button ONCE the 2 times.

Whats wrong?!

RenatoMN
09-24-2008, 03:21 PM

RenatoMN
09-24-2008, 03:21 PM

dance4
09-24-2008, 05:15 PM
He replied my - closed - ticket ~40hrs ago.

My server has not goes offline, as I said you. The problem is the fear to pay and he run away, as I asked more servers and he didn't replied. He said me seedhost currently have a lot servers hosted and he will for some time only accept orders from current customers and for the 2 cheaper servers. Seems the paypal receiving limits are close to be reached :P

Now a few words of explanation. What you are saying here is simply not true and you are spreading unnecessary rumour... You will never make a career as a fortune-teller:)
Have you been cheated? Has your server ever been switched off? Haven't you received any reply to your technical question? NO.
The truth is that you are not afraid of prolonging your service, but you want to buy a new one because the Windows licence for your previous server is over and you would have to pay for it..
So next time, please write the truth and be honest...
By the way in another thread you wrote that you needed a lot of servers, but in fact you need one for your personal use.. Three months ago I heard about the many servers that you needed and you ended up with one server only:)
As for Paypal and the rest, please don't talk rubbish!

RenatoMN
09-24-2008, 05:50 PM
Hello, David!

Sorry, I was just trying to calm people, as they seems to be afraid to buy with you. I really need more servers now, but unhappilly i'm in mid of a divorce, then I was out of internet for a while. I know OVH doesn't even offer free Windows for 2 mths anymore, then buy a new server is not an advantage (and its not updated in your website yet).

The reason to do not have this servers canceled is the 2x250gb HDs, as the new kimsufi plans don't allow additional HD! And my customers using this server needs the 500GB space. Currently it is 7x40 HDs (7 seedboxes) + 1x120 (a remote connection) + main partition. Today i'm cancelling the 7x40gb, 120gb will be upgraded to 250gb, a new customer will have 100gb, and the rest will be main partition + personal use.

Again, sorry if I spoke something who offended you, was not my intention. I wish to leave here my words of approvation about your services! :)

Please, read my new ticket (I just sent it, before read your post above).

regards,
Renato

dansus
09-24-2008, 10:33 PM
Dance4, when can we expect more servers to be available?

Thanks.

dance4
09-25-2008, 05:23 PM
Unfortunatelly we only have few servers in stock per day. You need to check regularly. We have a limited number of servers when somebody resigns they can be sold again. We could have more servers but there would be thread that servers would be switch to NOSLA.

qil
09-25-2008, 09:25 PM
ive orderd 7 hours ago, and i still havnt got nothing but some paypal and auto recpits. ive now opend a ticket since in the contacting i cannot reach you, whoever you are neither msn nor icq.
im hoping that by tommrow ill be setup and can post positive expirences with you guys, twards getting a dedi. btw what did you mean by there would be posts saying you are going nosla?

qil.

ive been set up and getting amazing speeds. thanks!
will report back in a while!

dansus
09-26-2008, 12:00 PM
I cant access my box via http, ftp or vnc today. :(:unsure:

Kuttichan
09-26-2008, 06:44 PM
it happened to me twice. But everything was ok after few hours. Hope, everything is good for you now

dansus
09-27-2008, 04:12 PM
Happened again today, getting pissed off now.

dansus
09-27-2008, 04:13 PM
Yo Dance4, how about responding to my tickets so at least i know whats going on.

--

Ion
09-27-2008, 04:47 PM
Yo Dance4, how about responding to my tickets so at least i know whats going on.

--

Lol!

Sounds like the same problems i ran into with them. Took 2 days to setup, They disconnected the service prematurly and piss poor support.

Needless to say i don't like seedhost.eu

dansus
09-27-2008, 06:14 PM
I dont mind there being issues, thats life. Just tell me whats wrong and how long its going to take to fix so i can make plans.

:angry:

Kuttichan
09-28-2008, 02:27 AM
well...according to the replies I got..

they never had such an issue. Even none of them were loading for me, they had it all working good. So, I guess it is not something that can be fixed.

Anyways, everything was good after few hours, so I am good!

leadman
09-28-2008, 04:03 AM

Same for me and he is ignoring both ticket and emails. I can ping the server but cannot shh, ftp, http. Looks to me as if the server was rebooted into rescue mode.

dance4
09-28-2008, 09:36 AM

--

Lol!

Sounds like the same problems i ran into with them. Took 2 days to setup, They disconnected the service prematurly and piss poor support.

Please don't lie that your account was disconected prematurely!

Ion
09-28-2008, 08:36 PM
Lol!

Please don't lie that your account was disconected prematurely!

My account was disconnected 1 day prematurely. If you'd bother to respond or check your support tickets you'd know that. Why would I lie about this??

You obviously didn't do right by me.

dance4
09-28-2008, 09:54 PM
Sorry but it's not our fault that you live in different time zone . The server was turned off according to our time zone but stillit was a month. You might checki it.

dansus
09-29-2008, 12:54 AM
-Credit where its due, they told me what was wrong and that they are working on it, fixed it in good time and its working well.

When its on, its damn quick.

:thumbsup:

leadman
09-30-2008, 01:42 AM
Sorry but it's not our fault that you live in different time zone . The server was turned off according to our time zone but stillit was a month. You might checki it.

BS! You did the same to me. You sent me a notice the day before the month is up that I have to pay or you'd disable it tomorrow but only a few hours later you made the server unavailable.

Piss poor customer service from you.

RenatoMN
09-30-2008, 02:35 AM
I see a lot customers suffered this problem with Dance4. Sad :( Myself too... however, ordered a new server today :D

pplush259
10-01-2008, 07:54 PM
hello dance 4, it seems uve updated the server specs recently . Thanks!!

Amtoj
10-01-2008, 07:54 PM
It is working fine, just add torrents as usual. :)

toto2001
10-02-2008, 01:17 AM
working fine for me.

sosolove
10-03-2008, 01:50 AM
working fine for me.

sharkwater
10-11-2008, 09:54 PM
Got two questions, can I still choose windows if i take the seedbox one not the dedicated?

And if I choose dedicated is it hard to setup VNC by yourself?

pplush259
10-22-2008, 05:56 AM
Dance4, any chance of new stock being available today for ordering?

nilecity
10-22-2008, 03:44 PM
Someone else that cant connect to one of their servers right now?

a.microsoft
10-22-2008, 03:46 PM
you know that they don't actually host their servers? they resell.

style84
10-22-2008, 05:37 PM
i have a server in seedhost. My uploading speed is now limiting to 1mb/s. Does anyone guess why this happens? is this normal?

kinder
10-22-2008, 05:42 PM
i have a server in seedhost. My uploading speed is now limiting to 1mb/s. Does anyone guess why this happens? is this normal?

1MB/s is the NoSLA max speed. So I guess you have been NoSLA'd.

style84
10-22-2008, 05:44 PM
will it go back to normal?

pplush259
10-22-2008, 06:02 PM
well i had asked if they got new stock and yes they do , wow!!

now new servers are mostly SLA ones , the OVH sites ones so watever speeds mentioned we shud get those only.

Neoworld
10-22-2008, 07:34 PM
Those are not cheap and they are charging setup fees which OVH currently are waving.

viper151
10-22-2008, 11:56 PM
You mean seedhost has gone noSLA cause i also have a cap of 10 mbps..

I used a support ticket and i got the following answer

ME

Hi.. I've noticed that my upload speed has been capped to 10 Mbps
Why is that?

----------------------------
Daniel Maslak
StaffPosted: 22/10/2008 20:19

DO you need some files from server ? We will refund your money for the time not used.

I didnt asked him though that to close my account
He didnt even said if i want to keep the server :P

Kuttichan
10-23-2008, 02:48 AM

ME

Why is that?

Daniel Maslak

DO you need some files from server ? We will refund your money for the time not used.

He didnt even said if i want to keep the server :Phow did you know that your UL speed is capped to 10MB/s?

pplush259
10-23-2008, 04:53 AM
Those are not cheap and they are charging setup fees which OVH currently are waving.

no m8, setup waived only on uk site not others, they r not from uk so they charge the same amount as ovh on setup but yes, u will be assured of 24/7 ,100mb on these server coz they are SLA premium as per ovh.:01:

viper151
10-23-2008, 12:01 PM

ME

Why is that?

Daniel Maslak

He didnt even said if i want to keep the server :Phow did you know that your UL speed is capped to 10MB/s?
Because my upload is only 1.0-1.1 mb/s !!?!?!??!!:mellow:
And i never said i my up was capped to 10 MB/s . i said it was capped at 10 mbps.. (Bytes/ bits)

Kuttichan
10-23-2008, 04:33 PM
how did you know that your UL speed is capped to 10MB/s?
Because my upload is only 1.0-1.1 mb/s !!?!?!??!!:mellow:
And i never said i my up was capped to 10 MB/s . i said it was capped at 10 mbps.. (Bytes/ bits)
ok...my bad

thanks for clearing it