PDA

View Full Version : A Suggestion to HDB Mods

becomehokage
09-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Some users were tryin to sell invites,thats stupid and dangerous i know...but imo that wouldnt happen if hdbits would open periodically (and randomly) signups or invites (Like waffles does).I've two friends that would possibly invite me but they cant now .By making the tracker harder to get into, the number of acc traders will only increase...Im sure that there are many good users out there that cant be invited ,cause some stupid c*nts tried to sell their invites on ebay.Open the doors periodically and no one will sell invites since no one would buy em , while they can get in for free...

Just a suggestion...maybe im wrong.

PS:The favicon could be more detailed like the SDB one :P

Raban
09-12-2008, 11:31 PM
they are over 90% full right now ... so i dunno why they would need to be making any changes... just to let about 1,000 more people in ?? whats the point ...

they are running one of the hottest most exclusive HD trackers right now ... if ya ask me they know exactly what they're doing.

MrBuddyX
09-13-2008, 12:10 AM
ywea i hot an hdbits.ro account and they are offering over 200 free leech torrents.. not shitty ones either.. they dont count against ur download..

Raban
09-13-2008, 12:58 AM
ywea i hot an hdbits.ro account and they are offering over 200 free leech torrents.. not shitty ones either.. they dont count against ur download..

:unsure:

puckface
09-13-2008, 01:34 AM
they are over 90% full right now ... so i dunno why they would need to be making any changes... just to let about 1,000 more people in ?? whats the point ...

they are running one of the hottest most exclusive HD trackers right now ... if ya ask me they know exactly what they're doing.

what he said.

users
09-13-2008, 02:10 AM
are they closed, can't you donate or something for invite...

stacker
09-13-2008, 01:21 PM
Nope.You need to get a VIP or higher to invite you.That's the only way to get in right now.

RedRansom
09-13-2008, 02:15 PM
at that moment NO but when they open invites you can get one invite from e-bay or you need to find a staff member who selling invite :shifty: :lol:

yayyyyyy
09-13-2008, 02:48 PM

no, the two retailers that had invites available are no more offering them on ebay... dunno why :whistling

kelfa
09-13-2008, 05:26 PM
I'll chip in on somebodys VIP if you promise to give me the invite...lol jk

Cabalo
09-13-2008, 05:34 PM
that site is fine as it is. no need to open signups so that noobs can join us and destroy it. keep it closed forever.

johall
09-13-2008, 05:46 PM
I'll chip in on somebodys VIP if you promise to give me the invite...lol jk

im pretty sure vip is appointed not bought

mafija
09-13-2008, 06:37 PM
that site is fine as it is. no need to open signups so that noobs can join us and destroy it. keep it closed forever.

and you were born like old experience torrent freak.:pinch:i'm just wonder whats your nick on sites so I can see how many BD you encoded,how much BD you uploaded.I bat ZERO. shut the fuck up,dickwad:lol:

SgtMajor
09-13-2008, 06:45 PM
and you were born like old experience torrent freak.:pinch:i'm just wonder whats your nick on sites so I can see how many BD you encoded,how much BD you uploaded.I bat ZERO. shut the fuck up,dickwad:lol:

Pewer Kwalitee post there, please keep it up. :rolleyes:

mafija
09-13-2008, 07:01 PM

Pewer Kwalitee post there, please keep it up. :rolleyes:

are you still on it.:rolleyes:pull out it and maybe you'll forgat one day:shifty: Botty Buddies:lol:

blackbird
09-13-2008, 07:05 PM
Some users were tryin to sell invites,thats stupid and dangerous i know...but imo that wouldnt happen if hdbits would open periodically (and randomly) signups or invites (Like waffles does).I've two friends that would possibly invite me but they cant now .By making the tracker harder to get into, the number of acc traders will only increase...Im sure that there are many good users out there that cant be invited ,cause some stupid c*nts tried to sell their invites on ebay.Open the doors periodically and no one will sell invites since no one would buy em , while they can get in for free...

Just a suggestion...maybe im wrong.

PS:The favicon could be more detailed like the SDB one :P

did you try posting this in hdbits forum ? :rolleyes:

integral
09-13-2008, 07:08 PM
There's lots of alternatives to HDBits on other trackers, and most of their good releases trickle down to other trackers, so it's best to pretend it doesn't exist, unless you know a VIP user. :D

Cabalo
09-13-2008, 07:25 PM

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/3919/mafijanoobfm2.jpg

mafija
09-13-2008, 07:34 PM
you dont look so good dickwad:cry:now i understand why sgt is so frustrated:lol:

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/3919/mafijanoobfm2.jpg

blackbird
09-13-2008, 07:42 PM
the irony :glag:

http://xs231.xs.to/xs231/08376/cabalocunt476.png

mafija
09-13-2008, 07:53 PM
just to add hypocrisy and idoticy. :bag:

the irony :glag:

http://xs231.xs.to/xs231/08376/cabalocunt476.png

mafija
09-14-2008, 07:46 AM
bump :geptardrod:

becomehokage
09-14-2008, 07:54 AM
Hmm is that how he got in?

t0mmy
09-14-2008, 08:00 AM
If you really want one, you can get into SDBits, and slowly work your way up to HDBits i'm sure another user on HDBits will recognize you and offer an invite.

becomehokage
09-14-2008, 08:08 AM
Do VIP's have unlimited invites or smthing?

mafija
09-14-2008, 08:13 AM
i dont think so.but if you want i can give you invite to some other hd tracker:)

becomehokage
09-14-2008, 08:16 AM
i dont think so.but if you want i can give you invite to some other hd tracker:)
You're very kind thx, but ill pass :P
For the time being im on bit-hdtv for hd content.

Raban
09-14-2008, 08:40 AM
hrmm... maybe something has changed recently ... cause i just checked and i have several invites available... and when i click to see if i can actually send them it works... dunno when they opened them up or gave us invites... cause there's nothing in the news about it....

Hello,
I am inviting you to join HDBits. This is a private community which has very knowledgeable members. If you are interested in joining the community please read over the rules and confirm the invite.
Regards,

becomehokage
09-14-2008, 08:46 AM
I see a galore of req threads comming :/

kelfa
09-14-2008, 12:57 PM
mafija what other good hd trackers do you have? I've been looking to get into HDB for a almost a year with no luck, starting to get frustrating.

Right now I'm a member of hd-b ro and hdchina, but there's just something missing.... like english maybe, lol

I heard scenehd is pretty decent.

mafija
09-14-2008, 01:34 PM
well i cant pm you becouse you'r not a member more than one month here.

RedRansom
09-14-2008, 01:36 PM
@becomehokage (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/becomehokage-198876) Look like your suggestion is working (a little):P
they open invites

hotshot6473
09-14-2008, 01:38 PM
lol raban do you feel generous today?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-hdbitsorg-request-308459/?

kelfa
09-14-2008, 01:48 PM
woot, I'm getting close. I got another couple days until my 30 is over.

HDB mods should consider opening one day a month or something maybe.

ANyone know, can you use a seedbox on HDB or is that frowned upon seeding that much.

becomehokage
09-14-2008, 01:51 PM
OMFG!I cant find my friends on msn!!!Hope they wont close invs soon :P

hotshot6473
09-14-2008, 01:51 PM
It is frowned upon if you overseed. If you seed 2:1 on torrents they wont get that mad but if you are seeding rediculous amounts for the hell of it then some people have had their accounts deleted

puckface
09-14-2008, 02:12 PM
It is frowned upon if you overseed. If you seed 2:1 on torrents they wont get that mad but if you are seeding rediculous amounts for the hell of it then some people have had their accounts deleted

Can you point me to where it says that, I'm curious.

csonbot
09-14-2008, 03:22 PM
Right now I'm a member of hd-b ro and hdchina, but there's just something missing.... like english maybe, lol

I heard scenehd is pretty decent.
lol.. google translations isnt enough? or do you mean hdchina doesnt offer that many english titles?

dunson
09-14-2008, 03:29 PM

Erroneous!

dunson
09-14-2008, 03:29 PM

Erroneous!

stacker
09-14-2008, 07:04 PM
That's not true and anyone who is at least 1080i on HDBits and can see people's stats knows it.

The others can keep spreading BS.:lol:

johall
09-15-2008, 06:19 AM

right on the faq under when are accounts auto-pruned

hotshot6473
09-15-2008, 12:01 PM
There have been serveral peopl that have posted on here saying that mods have banned them for over seeding or at least thats all they could think of. They probably did something bad but who knows. So don't take what I said as fact only rumor

becomehokage
09-15-2008, 12:08 PM
Got in ! (Thx to my friend) The site is awesome.
(I read the rules and the faq twice tbh)

kukushka
09-15-2008, 12:17 PM

right on the faq under when are accounts auto-pruned

plz copypaste it here )

dunson
09-15-2008, 12:27 PM
Overseeding is not against the rules and is nowhere to be found in the FAQ.

There are many users with 10-90TB buffers. There are people using 2 or 3 or 4 seedboxes. There are peers with 10x ratios on tv shows. Nobody gets in trouble for this shit. That idiot who posted a thread a while back was banned for other reasons, supposedly using a ratio cheat iirc.

TidusBlade
09-15-2008, 01:04 PM
Yeah, VIPs do get unlimited invites ;)
And SceneHD is good if your into Scene HD, which as you probably know, isint as good as internal encoders.

kelfa
09-15-2008, 02:44 PM
Well now that I know HDB is everything I've ever wanted it to be, everyone seems to thinks its the best for HD. The hunt for the elusive inv continues.

johall
09-15-2008, 03:40 PM

There are many users with 10-90TB buffers. There are people using 2 or 3 or 4 seedboxes. There are peers with 10x ratios on tv shows. Nobody gets in trouble for this shit. That idiot who posted a thread a while back was banned for other reasons, supposedly using a ratio cheat iirc.

can you read?

Upscale accounts are pruned after 4 weeks
"You MUST make use of your account. If you download very little, your account will be disabled." If you up-/download less than 1 GB per week (approximately), your account is considered to be "inactive". This is an average value; you are not forced to actually up-/download 1 GB every week.

dunson
09-15-2008, 03:42 PM

can you read?

"You MUST make use of your account. If you download very little, your account will be disabled." If you up-/download less than 1 GB per week (approximately), your account is considered to be "inactive". This is an average value; you are not forced to actually up-/download 1 GB every week.

LOL I can, but you can't.

That means that people who do not download and use the site for torrenting will be banned. You can't just login and be safe.

Check the Top 10 list for my source nub.

puckface
09-15-2008, 06:38 PM
can you read?

LOL I can, but you can't.

That means that people who do not download and use the site for torrenting will be banned. You can't just login and be safe.

Check the Top 10 list for my source nub.

haha

Raban
09-15-2008, 07:52 PM
can you read?

are you a fucking moron or what ?? you should be very embarassed right now and ask the moderators here to change the name of your account...

you will never live down this humiliation...

johall
09-16-2008, 05:51 PM
can you read?

are you a fucking moron or what ?? you should be very embarassed right now and ask the moderators here to change the name of your account...

lol unlike you the internet means less than nothing in my life and i actually have a little humility and can realize when i was wrong but please keep being a tough guy on FST its actually quite entertaining

soulreaper
09-16-2008, 06:28 PM

lol unlike you the internet means less than nothing in my life and i actually have a little humility and can realize when i was wrong but please keep being a tough guy on FST its actually quite entertaining

Noone's being a tough guy here,it's just your distorted perspective.And your ignorance is fuelling it even more.
He's just trying to get through that thick skull of yours that having the same name here and on torrent sites is hazardous to your torrentsite accounts cause torrentsite admins don't like FST very much. And we're not psychic to know that you realized unless you actually acknowledge it by posting.

johall
09-16-2008, 08:14 PM

Noone's being a tough guy here,it's just your distorted perspective.And your ignorance is fuelling it even more.
He's just trying to get through that thick skull of yours that having the same name here and on torrent sites is hazardous to your torrentsite accounts cause torrentsite admins don't like FST very much. And we're not psychic to know that you realized unless you actually acknowledge it by posting.

he said i should change my name for fear of the humiliation...........and what is my distorted perspective, i read something the wrong way i was wrong what more do you need..........and any site that would ban me for being a member of FST i wouldnt want to be a part of anyway......unlike you losing an account is not the end of my life i still know more than enough good people on more than enough good sites to be happy

Raban
09-16-2008, 08:29 PM
can you read?

is this the part where you were so readily admitting you were wrong ???

next time understand what you're talking about before opening your mouth... and defending your misguided wisdom while numerous people attempt to point out that you are wrong...

only when you were finally ridiculed and mocked did you actually open your eyes to read what *YOU* were cutting/pasting ...