PDA

View Full Version : peerportal

willy200
09-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Ok i have been a member of peerportal for about3 years now and went off the scene and off the radar for the last year and was looking up my old haunts.

I got to peerportal's site, requested my password to be emailed to me cos i had forgotten it.. they sent me an email with my account details so i know its still active.. i then went back to the site and logged in and then all i see is a plain white blank webspace thats it.. nothing on the page at all.. i even checked the source to see if there was anything hidden and there is nothing much in that either.

Has anyone had this problem before? and if so how do i overcome it..

Kind Regards

Willy

dr jones
09-13-2008, 01:06 AM
it working for me,everything is still there

huzhichao
09-13-2008, 03:30 AM
I don't know if you can reach their IRC channel or not,
but here's the details about the IRC:
irc://peerportal-irc.org/peerportal.org Channel: #peerportal.org (irc://peerportal-irc.org/peerportal.org)
Please remember to register your nickname and please use the same nick that youve registered there. :)

willy200
09-13-2008, 08:35 AM
i have no clue how to use irc, thats why i came on here to get some help.

I have turned off my firewall and my AV thinking it could be something to do with them and still got a blank screen.

I am not on a router, i am hard lined in through ethernet so i am realy stuck on how to get in to this site..

please help

dr jones
09-13-2008, 08:39 AM
i have no clue how to use irc, thats why i came on here to get some help.

I have turned off my firewall and my AV thinking it could be something to do with them and still got a blank screen.

I am not on a router, i am hard lined in through ethernet so i am realy stuck on how to get in to this site..

please help

read here

http://drupal.org/node/108355
http://www.overclockersclub.com/guides/ircguide/
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/How_to_participate_in_IRC_communication

willy200
09-13-2008, 09:04 AM
well i have followed all the instustions and got in to irc and there is loads of people on but they are idol, no one seems to be there to help..

dr jones
09-13-2008, 09:17 AM
well i have followed all the instustions and got in to irc and there is loads of people on but they are idol, no one seems to be there to help..

did you go to the right one (meaning the right irc channel)

you have to wait for one of the staff to reach out for you

everyone is in a different country,so there are time differences

just write your problem down and wait for a staff to get back to you

willy200
09-13-2008, 09:35 AM
this is the channel i went to irc://peerportal-irc.org/peerportal.org Channel: #peerportal.org (irc://peerportal-irc.org/peerportal.org)

dr jones
09-13-2008, 09:42 AM
this is the channel i went to irc://peerportal-irc.org/peerportal.org Channel: #peerportal.org (irc://peerportal-irc.org/peerportal.org)

you have to wait for one of the staff to reach out for you

everyone is in a different country,so there are time differences

just write your problem down and wait for a staff to get back to you

thebazzla
09-13-2008, 09:44 AM
hi if you have the same user name as you do on here your account on there as been disabled best bet is like others before have said go to irc and see if you can get it enabled

willy200
09-13-2008, 10:13 AM
i have been on irc for over an hour and no one has responded to me at all..

woop i got someone, not good news but they responded and looked in to me case. thanks for yer help guys..

Borat
09-13-2008, 03:18 PM
best option is allways IRC, your acc could be desabled for inactivity so if you justify what happen they reenabed it!

It happen to me on sceneHD

Glen@DB
09-17-2008, 07:27 PM
willy200 your account was disabled 12 months ago after many warnings for hit and run plus inactive.
the account will not be re-enabled sorry

gbhgbhgbh
01-28-2009, 03:36 PM
hello my account vanished of the face of the earth i think my ex partner screwed it up. if anyone at peerportal reads this please contact me at [email protected] thank u