PDA

View Full Version : Need help from a TTi power user plz

HandsomePirate
09-13-2008, 11:36 PM
hi guyz
um a user on tti and i wanna become a power user but unfortunately my upload is not enough and i cant upload cuz of very low adsl speed
on the other hand i have got very big number of seeding points
so .. here is what i need
a power user (thnx to him in advance) will send me some upload GBs and when i get promoted i will send them back to him or send him the credit he used even with a profit if he asked
of course i will show a proof of my seeding bonus credit
i really wish any body helps me
thnx

nipple
09-13-2008, 11:43 PM
dude
send me ur user in pm
and how GB u want

and this is not its place

its place is in BitTorrent Invite Giveaways And Requests (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/)

fisherman
09-13-2008, 11:49 PM
You should be requesting this in the invite section, and also you shouldn't be relying on other people to get you to power user status on any tracker. If your connection is shitty then think about renting a server and using it as a seedbox.

HandsomePirate
09-14-2008, 12:09 AM
dude
send me ur user in pm
and how GB u want

and this is not its place

its place is in BitTorrent Invite Giveaways And Requests (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/)
i will pm u
and i of course um sorry about wrong section ;)
thnx man

You should be requesting this in the invite section, and also you shouldn't be relying on other people to get you to power user status on any tracker. If your connection is shitty then think about renting a server and using it as a seedbox.
thnx man
but u r not helping me by telling me such things
i just moved on .. it's not up to me :)

waeldiab
09-14-2008, 01:14 AM
pm me with your user name and next time make sure u are requesting in right place ;)

Funkin'
09-14-2008, 01:58 AM

So you're telling him to go spend money to get to his pu status, instead of some polite person sending him gb's, which he's going to pay right back? Great advice. :blink:

Handsome, if the other people that offered don't come through than pm me and I"ll help you out.

HandsomePirate
09-14-2008, 02:17 AM

So you're telling him to go spend money to get to his pu status, instead of some polite person sending him gb's, which he's going to pay right back? Great advice. :blink:

Handsome, if the other people that offered don't come through than pm me and I"ll help you out.
thnx man ..
appreciate it

kelfa
09-14-2008, 03:14 AM
I'd give ya some GB if I had any. A good deed was done here.

waeldiab
09-14-2008, 03:54 AM
i am still waiting your pm cheers

Catcher
09-14-2008, 04:53 AM
Sending some gigs= taking 5GB from MY upload and giving them to YOUR upload.
Which means that as soon as you'll get to power user status and you would like to return me the bonuses you'll be demoted because these gigs will drop from you upload.

HandsomePirate
09-14-2008, 05:05 AM
Sending some gigs= taking 5GB from MY upload and giving them to YOUR upload.
Which means that as soon as you'll get to power user status and you would like to return me the bonuses you'll be demoted because these gigs will drop from you upload.
i wont send GBs back ... i will send seeding hours then u use them to get ur upload GBs back :yup: