PDA

View Full Version : No ratio trackers

lukekenny
09-16-2008, 02:00 AM
What are the trackers that have no ratio requirements and users are only supposed to keep seeding torrents.

slymester
09-16-2008, 02:02 AM
GFT - seed for 48 hrs

ryan20021982
09-16-2008, 02:03 AM
ptn

dr jones
09-16-2008, 02:06 AM
gft,ptn,its,ftn

integral
09-16-2008, 02:06 AM
GFT is probably the easiest no ratio tracker you can get into at the moment, and it's the most general, and probably the best.

http://thegft.org/ (http://gftracker.org/) - You can also apply for an invite.

lubu
09-16-2008, 02:27 AM
GFT is probably the easiest no ratio tracker you can get into at the moment, and it's the most general, and probably the best.

http://gftracker.org/ - You can also apply for an invite.

Have to agree...:yup:

dunson
09-16-2008, 02:29 AM
FTN is the shiznit.

saulin
09-16-2008, 02:42 AM
BCG is basically no ratio but no hit and runs are allowed.

Funkin'
09-16-2008, 03:53 AM
FTN is the shiznit.

It's not as great as everyone makes it out to be. I'm not saying it's bad, it's just not the site to end all sites like so many makes it sound.

I might check out GFT, especially if they have more general content.

integral
09-16-2008, 04:36 AM
FTN is the shiznit.

It's not as great as everyone makes it out to be. I'm not saying it's bad, it's just not the site to end all sites like so many makes it sound.

They are a ratioless 0day site, but they tend to upload a bit more xxx, although they do have some decent 0day stuff, like shows and whatever.

Axoric
09-16-2008, 04:47 AM
arenabg.com

Funkin'
09-16-2008, 05:02 AM

They are a ratioless 0day site, but they tend to upload a bit more xxx, although they do have some decent 0day stuff, like shows and whatever.

So it's mostly 0day content that gets upped?

Eargasm
09-16-2008, 05:59 AM
Tpb

1000possibleclaws
09-16-2008, 06:42 AM

it's a 0-day scene tracker, what do you expect?

afaik it's 99% 0day content and then a few request fills/generic packs. It's main thing it's got going is its fast pre's, and of course the no ratio.

nipple
09-16-2008, 07:37 AM
ftn , its , ptn are very good

apextwin146
09-16-2008, 07:42 AM
i think gft takes the cake here .. awesome Pres and speeds .. good TV, Movie and Popular game content .. The stuff is almost same as SCC man

bblogs
09-16-2008, 07:44 AM
Tpb

...and no seed time :naughty:

huzhichao
09-16-2008, 10:22 AM
Hey, guys. If you wanna know something more about GFT,
Here's a review of it: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bittorrent-tracker-reviews-post2913971/postcount254

It's a brilliant 0day tracker, indeed.

iLOVENZB
09-16-2008, 10:40 AM
What are the trackers that have no ratio requirements and users are only supposed to keep seeding torrents.

Public trackers.

Some private trackers make you seed at least a ratio of 1:1 or for 72hrs.

mrnobody
09-16-2008, 11:06 AM
FTN is the shiznit.

so you are judging a tracker that you are not even part of? interesting. What is more interesting that you don't even know what it there yet you step up to make irrelevant claims.

FTN is the first site to implement no ratio thingy, which other trackers followed upon afterwards. The tracker even has no seeding requirement...i am not aware of any site (except public) that have such a thing.

Bottomline is, FTN all good =]

oh btw, there is no site torrent site to end all other sites. Not even one.

P.S. ~ 10-15 % of the tracker is only pr0n. I think that is few if you compare it with other 0-day sites w/ pr0n actually.

soulreaper
09-16-2008, 01:50 PM

Translation- Bottomline- FTN's all good cause it makes me 1337 \,,/

dunson
09-16-2008, 02:02 PM
squirrel I think Funkin was asking about GFT

FTN is better than what people make it out to be. I don't feel 1337 using it. I just feel safe knowing that there are under 5000 users and invites are hard to get. Plus, the staff is great, especially Brandon and Balajik. Sure, if you like easier seeding, bigger sites/swarms or weird, non-mainstream content, then maybe it won't be enough or your favorite site.

But, as a general tracker, for its size, nothing compares to FTN.

Now, iTS, another nice no ratio site that I was very active on, has almost no activity on the DVDs I grab most often. It has slower speeds, lower snatches, pathetic pretimes, etc. But it offers some different content and an interesting community for some folks, who really enjoy it. I feel almost the same towards FSC (which is essentially a no ratio tracker with their system it seems), both are just not enough of a torrent site for me to use as my primary source. Also, both are stale and seem like clubs for a handful of hardcore users.

For what its worth I will be checking out GFT soon to see what they offer firsthand.

Catcher
09-16-2008, 07:08 PM
A better question will be "why would you like to know?"

mrnobody
09-16-2008, 07:16 PM

bottomline is you are a cunt.

pimpmypanda
09-20-2008, 04:46 PM
demonoid

oria
09-20-2008, 07:19 PM
ttc with ratio?

alcoholik
09-20-2008, 07:24 PM
gft is really good :)

fr3x3r
09-21-2008, 03:15 AM
RG! Korean Torrent Site!

Funkin'
09-21-2008, 04:46 AM
so you are judging a tracker that you are not even part of? interesting. What is more interesting that you don't even know what it there yet you step up to make irrelevant claims.

FTN is the first site to implement no ratio thingy, which other trackers followed upon afterwards. The tracker even has no seeding requirement...i am not aware of any site (except public) that have such a thing.

oh btw, there is no site torrent site to end all other sites. Not even one.

P.S. ~ 10-15 % of the tracker is only pr0n. I think that is few if you compare it with other 0-day sites w/ pr0n actually.

Hold on, where did I "judge a tracker that I'm not a part of", in this thread? I never try to judge, either one way or the other, a tracker I am not a part of. I did pass a fair judgment on FTN, which I can since I'm a member. And for GFT, I was only asking what the site had to offer(which is only curiosity since I'm not a member). As dunson already pointed out. I never passed judgment on GFT.

So please, next time re-read(take your time, and read it multiple time if that's what it takes) a thread before posting and making yourself look very ignorant.

bottomline is you are a cunt.

Hmmm...is acting like some kind of bully on the internet your thing? Interesting.

MBS
09-21-2008, 05:46 AM
1) FTN is the first site to implement no ratio system so this doesn't make it the best tracker .. Others took this plus point and is way better than FTN in many sense...

2) Only two people doesn't make staff . Brandon and Balajik are the only two people who are active and good . What about others ?

3) As for contents .. FTN got same 0 day stuff as any noob tracker would have . Nothing special about the stuff there too.

4) There is not a single pack on FTN which is exclusive or elite . Every single pack is available on noob trackers too ..

But still FTN is good for people who got low bandwidth and speed and who are interested only and only in new releases . If you want even a week old release then FTN is not the tracker you should be looking for...

puckface
09-21-2008, 05:48 AM
Theoretically just about all sites are no ratio as long as you seed long enough.

Brandon
09-21-2008, 05:56 AM
1) FTN is the first site to implement no ratio system so this doesn't make it the best tracker .. Others took this plus point and is way better than FTN in many sense...

2) Only two people doesn't make staff . Brandon and Balajik are the only two people who are active and good . What about others ?

3) As for contents .. FTN got same 0 day stuff as any noob tracker would have . Nothing special about the stuff there too.

4) There is not a single pack on FTN which is exclusive or elite . Every single pack is available on noob trackers too ..

But still FTN is good for people who got low bandwidth and speed and who are interested only and only in new releases . If you want even a week old release then FTN is not the tracker you should be looking for...

I'm only going to step in here to fix some of your issues from a more informed standpoint.

1) Not too sure why you say this about this one, not sure of any other way to implement no ratio other than removing a ratio lol.. If you'd like to elaborate in pm feel free.

2) Our other staff are very active, just not in public. Balajik and I are more people persons, so we take the role of handling the public aspect of the site. Most of the other staff handle the behind the scenes things such as removing cheaters, cleaning up the forum, etc.

3) You are correct here. FTN is a 0day tracker, no doubt about that.

4) This is 99% due to the fact that all other sites leech our packs and upload them, which we're one of the ONLY torrent sites that don't castrate users for.

And about your last point, 70% of FTN's releases are seeded by at least one 1gbit server, which will hopefully be changing soon to about 80-90% once I get my hands on some more hardware. So fast bandwidth users can benefit from this as well, and older things will be seeded longer as long as we have the storage to do so.

Just my 2 cents ;)

lukekenny
09-21-2008, 06:05 AM
I'm only going to step in here to fix some of your issues from a more informed standpoint.

1) Not too sure why you say this about this one, not sure of any other way to implement no ratio other than removing a ratio lol.. If you'd like to elaborate in pm feel free.

2) Our other staff are very active, just not in public. Balajik and I are more people persons, so we take the role of handling the public aspect of the site. Most of the other staff handle the behind the scenes things such as removing cheaters, cleaning up the forum, etc.

3) You are correct here. FTN is a 0day tracker, no doubt about that.

4) This is 99% due to the fact that all other sites leech our packs and upload them, which we're one of the ONLY torrent sites that don't castrate users for.

And about your last point, 70% of FTN's releases are seeded by at least one 1gbit server, which will hopefully be changing soon to about 80-90% once I get my hands on some more hardware. So fast bandwidth users can benefit from this as well, and older things will be seeded longer as long as we have the storage to do so.

Just my 2 cents ;)
All the more reason why I would love to be a part of FTN...

iLOVENZB
09-21-2008, 06:37 AM
demonoid

:huh: Demonoid? It's a tracker where you have to mantain a ratio of 1:1 (but it's not strictly enforced like Private Tracker :happy:)

integral
09-21-2008, 06:49 AM
demonoid

:huh: Demonoid? It's a tracker where you have to mantain a ratio of 1:1 (but it's not strictly enforced like Private Tracker :happy:)

If it's not forced, then you don't have to do it. :happy:

And saying that "theoretically" all trackers are no-ratio is pretty funny.

MBS
09-21-2008, 04:04 PM
Brandon I am not trashing FTN nor I said its bad .. I am just saying its not that gr8 as people make it . As for packs if u really think that they are stolen from FTN then devise a system to catch those motherfuckers who make the exclusive packs general and available to even noob trackers .. But i have seen many packs on other sites first then it comes on FTN .. So I am not sure who stealing whose packs

C-mos
09-23-2008, 08:51 PM
this thread is about no ratio system ,,but still a few people are fighting for nothing ..
FTN :
I am not there..I admit it ..but after all I heard about FTN .it is simply the best.
and tbh I SAW a lot of posts before..everyone said that ftn sucks,,,,I can't believe those persons..they should delete their account and stfu !!

cheers ! :-)

Funkin'
09-23-2008, 10:43 PM
this thread is about no ratio system ,,but still a few people are fighting for nothing ..
FTN :
I am not there..I admit it ..but after all I heard about FTN .it is simply the best.
and tbh I SAW a lot of posts before..everyone said that ftn sucks,,,,I can't believe those persons..they should delete their account and stfu !!

So just because some people that are actually a member at FTN, do not worship the site like all the people that are outside wanting in(which these people don't know shit about the site, they only worship it because of hype), they should delete their account? You are a very bright person.

Something Else
09-23-2008, 10:47 PM
Packs of scene content will never seem that original because that content is available everywhere. Sure you can pack it up differently and give it a pretty name, but it's the same old recycled scene releases. You can get them from many different places, not just BitTorrent and make the packs yourself if you want.

yuvaraaj
09-23-2008, 10:55 PM

If it's not forced, then you don't have to do it. :happy:

And saying that "theoretically" all trackers are no-ratio is pretty funny.

lol ys

C-mos
09-24-2008, 07:30 AM
FTN :

So just because some people that are actually a member at FTN, do not worship the site like all the people that are outside wanting in(which these people don't know shit about the site, they only worship it because of hype), they should delete their account? You are a very bright person.

hmm...if you were wise enough you could see that no one said that FTN has very new releases..and dunno what something else..everyone has to comment about it ..but I don't have to explain that to you ..anyway ..bye ;)

Funkin'
09-24-2008, 08:17 AM
hmm...if you were wise enough you could see that no one said that FTN has very new releases..and dunno what something else..everyone has to comment about it ..but I don't have to explain that to you ..anyway ..bye ;)

:blink: Huh? I don't even really know what you said there. I certainly didn't say anything about FTN's new releases,if that's what you meant by"that no one said that FTN has very new releases"(seriously, I'm pretty lost by your whole post, not only that sentence). Which by the way, FTN gets all the new releases. Pretty damn quickly too, and at nice speeds.

But anyways, I'm not going to try and keep up a conversation with you since it's pretty hard to understand what you're saying. So I'll just say..bye ;)

C-mos
09-24-2008, 09:38 AM
pff..I was not talking about you ..:)

ksauron
09-25-2008, 01:27 AM
GFT,PTN,FTN,ETM,iTS ...
well they have a fixed duration to seed the files u downloaded..

lubu
09-25-2008, 02:19 AM
GFT,PTN,FTN,ETM,iTS ...

Whats ETM???

Funkin'
09-25-2008, 05:59 AM
pff..I was not talking about you ..:)

My bad then. :P Thought you were talking to me since you quoted me.

respawn40
09-25-2008, 10:33 AM
GFT,PTN,FTN,ETM,iTS ...

There was no need to bring up that fourth one :yup: