PDA

View Full Version : [req] what.cd

tornedo
09-16-2008, 01:38 PM
i lost my account when traviled i hope to same one can help me

dr jones
09-16-2008, 01:43 PM
go to their irc channel and explain what happen to the staff
iam sure they will give you back your accnt :)

Disme
09-16-2008, 01:55 PM
i lost my account when traviled i hope to same one can help me

First of all this isn't the appropriate section.
Second, you should maybe send a message to z7x to ask him to help explain your situation. :huh:

dunson
09-16-2008, 02:04 PM
What's inappropriate about asking for a new invite if the account was deleted or something?

Also, z7x is involved in what.cd too? Man, that dude must be busy with all of his projects.

Disme
09-16-2008, 02:07 PM
What's inappropriate about asking for a new invite if the account was deleted or something?

Also, z7x is involved in what.cd too? Man, that dude must be busy with all of his projects.
Before answering you should look at the OP's past post-history, not just post randam comments based on thin air.

Sorry for being a little rude but do you people remember anything that has been posted on FST longer than 1 week .. I certainly do and my comment is based on that ... mind my words, the OP won't post anything that defies my words with valuable arguments, because he can't.

dunson
09-16-2008, 02:09 PM

Before answering you should look at the OP's past post-history, not just post randam comments based on thin air.

Sorry for being a little rude but do you people remember anything that has been posted on FST longer than 1 week .. I certainly do and my comment is based on that ... mind my words, the OP won't post anything that defies my words with valuable arguments, because he can't.

I can't be bothered to look through his post history. I asked a question about something that, on its face, seemed ok and did not post a random comment out of thin air. I'm sure you're right man, I respect your rep here as a high quality user. I meant no offense.

Honestly I don't really give a shit about the op, I am more curious about z7x.

kukushka
09-16-2008, 02:20 PM

because it's straight against what.cd rules.