PDA

View Full Version : TL sign in question

jeffd23
09-16-2008, 02:25 PM
Hi Im new here and made this account for this question,

I cant sign into torrentleech for some reason. i dont know if the sites down since when i looked in google and searched for torrentleech it said servers are down for rebooting in the google description, but that is gone now, plus my friend signed in and downloaded last night.

so I go to sign in and put my name and password in and it says invalid password, and i try another one and that says invalid. but it isn't counting down the attempts before you get banned (still reads 6)

so I try to get my user id/pass sent to me but it says my email isnt in their database.

my ratio was over .8 so i didnt get banned for low ratio. any other suggestions? i saw somewhere to go to irc://irc.torrentleech.org but i just get a page error when i do that.

any suggestions, help, comments?

ahcorac72
09-16-2008, 02:29 PM
Hi Im new here and made this account for this question,

I cant sign into torrentleech for some reason. i dont know if the sites down since when i looked in google and searched for torrentleech it said servers are down for rebooting in the google description, but that is gone now, plus my friend signed in and downloaded last night.

so I go to sign in and put my name and password in and it says invalid password, and i try another one and that says invalid. but it isn't counting down the attempts before you get banned (still reads 6)

so I try to get my user id/pass sent to me but it says my email isnt in their database.

my ratio was over .8 so i didnt get banned for low ratio. any other suggestions? i saw somewhere to go to irc://irc.torrentleech.org but i just get a page error when i do that.

Probably your account was disable.

LubTheStaringCat
09-16-2008, 02:39 PM
when was the last time you used TL, days, weeks. that sort of thing?

ngraham07
09-16-2008, 02:42 PM
You could still be deleted for hit and running and activity so it could well be one of those reasons.

jeffd23
09-16-2008, 03:08 PM
i was last one maybe 2 days ago. and i downloaded ironman and had it seeding and it was at like 1.8 ratio and then deleted my cookies and then i couldnt sign back in

legom
09-16-2008, 03:09 PM
i saw somewhere to go to irc://irc.torrentleech.org but i just get a page error when i do that.

That is a link to get on an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) server. You need a program other than your browser to be able to connect to that. Just Google for "IRC" and you should get plenty of relevant download links.

ElGatonPirata
09-16-2008, 04:33 PM
Does the captcha image appears? Do you type it correctly? If the image doesn't appear, best chance is your browser has some kind of ad-block and it's blocking all sort of images, including the ones from captcha. Try another browser or disable the ad-blocking feature.

Cumps.

jeffd23
09-16-2008, 10:15 PM
Does the captcha image appears? Do you type it correctly? If the image doesn't appear, best chance is your browser has some kind of ad-block and it's blocking all sort of images, including the ones from captcha. Try another browser or disable the ad-blocking feature.

Cumps.

yeah the word thing is coming up and im typing them in correctly. i just got a new dell computer today and its not working on this either. i dont see how i would've gotten banned or deleted, i didnt do anything wroing.

kingrob
09-16-2008, 10:55 PM
no TL staff member will reply to you here due to tl accounts being traded here

if you want help contact them at [email protected]

jeffd23
09-16-2008, 11:39 PM
no TL staff member will reply to you here due to tl accounts being traded here

if you want help contact them at [email protected]

thanks. i'll give it a try. i couldnt find any contact of email address for them since every page needs you to be signed in.

helpme
09-17-2008, 12:34 AM
any help you need
you can find it in IRC