PDA

View Full Version : Hoi Skizo, State Your Case.

chalice
09-17-2008, 08:03 PM
You are in no way obligated yet inquiring minds want to know.

Clearly you struck a nerve on some private site wot I've never heard of nor give a fuck about.

Your thoughts on this as a mod on this site might bring the debacle into perspective, like.

Skiz
09-17-2008, 10:32 PM
Not gonna happen. None of this is new. The story has been ongoing for over a year and I'm not typing out a fucking novel.

You can however seen how it all started here (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-r-u-xposed-read-me-226291/?&highlight=xposed).

I'll give you fair warning though: Be careful not to step in the bullshit with all this recent jabber.

chalice
09-17-2008, 10:50 PM
I like novels. :(

Will read with care.

Many thanks.

Skiz
09-17-2008, 10:57 PM
The link above provides all the groundwork. The rest is just lies that have followed to make FST, its members, and me appear to be the bad guy. Nothing more really; just some chicks with too much time on their hands.

You no doubt gathered that much from her posts. :dabs:

Something Else
09-17-2008, 11:00 PM
chicks with too much thyme on their hands.

/pics. :w00t:

Skiz
09-17-2008, 11:07 PM
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4071/279410825df2245b1d5kc7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

chalice
09-17-2008, 11:09 PM
This thread is wot's known on the internets as a 'slow burner'.

Goodnight mental constructs, I'm orf to watch Fringe.

You'll keep.

Something Else
09-17-2008, 11:12 PM
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4071/279410825df2245b1d5kc7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

:lol:

:semi:

IdolEyes787
09-17-2008, 11:13 PM
Oh well redundant now.Yours was cleverer.

http://www.checkoutmyink.com/assets/photos/0010/2156/hand_web_large.jpg

Skiz
09-17-2008, 11:13 PM

You'll keep.

Is that any good? I've got the first episode downloaded but haven't watched yet.

chalice
09-17-2008, 11:14 PM

You'll keep.

Is that any good? I've got the first episode downloaded but haven't watched yet.

I'll let you know tomorrow hotshot.

Nighty night.

Don't let the biitards bite.

Something Else
09-17-2008, 11:15 PM
I watched the first episode. It was like a cheap rip off of the X-Files with added emotion and romance. :sick:

tesco
09-17-2008, 11:21 PM

You'll keep.

First was good.
Gonna watch the second tomorrow or something else then i'll know what the show is really about.

Something Else
09-17-2008, 11:22 PM
I'm stealing the second episode from the usenets now. I'm a sucker fior those cheesy peas shows. :pinch:

tesco
09-17-2008, 11:25 PM
I'm stealing the second episode from the usenets now. I'm a sucker fior those cheesy peas shows. :pinch:
that's what i'm doing, but house is in front in the queue. :shifty:

Something Else
09-17-2008, 11:29 PM
Your house is in the way of your usenets. :unsure:
That doesn't make sense.

Skiz
09-17-2008, 11:50 PM
I watched the first episode. It was like a cheap rip off of the X-Files with added emotion and romance. :sick:

That was all I needed to know. :dabs:

Detale
09-18-2008, 05:04 AM
:lol::lol::lol:

Oh no, kill me now. You and I DO have something in common, damn
*D goes to make a noose

Bottom line is that penis is full of shit kind of like benchez. He has lied to me, about me, and about others. Nothing better to do I guess.

chalice
09-18-2008, 08:35 AM

You'll keep.

Fell asleep halfway through it. That doesn't necessarily reflect how shite it was but more how wopped I was.

The only reason I watched it is cos it's a JJ Abrams production and he said that there may be connections to Lost in it, innit.

Apparently it has surpassed Lost as the most expensive pilot ever made. True story.

I'll give it another go tonight and try to be less wopped this time.

Disme
09-18-2008, 01:08 PM
Bottom line is that penis is full of shit kind of like benchez. He has lied to me, about me, and about others. Nothing better to do I guess.

Hoi Detale, state your case...

Mr.Wizzles
09-18-2008, 01:12 PM
Not gonna happen. None of this is new. The story has been ongoing for over a year and I'm not typing out a fucking novel.

You can however seen how it all started here (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../f-bittorrent-43/t-r-u-xposed-read-me-226291/?&highlight=xposed).

I'll give you fair warning though: Be careful not to step in the bullshit with all this recent jabber.

Regardless to what this retarded pompous ass will tell you...
The real reason this started is due to the fact skizo is a moron.
He was banned from Tophos for RATIO CHEATING.
Nothing was mentioned about him cheating here....
A month or so later the ever so retarded Mr. Skizo decided to post a topic bitching about people who use seedboxes to seed on sites absorbing all the ratio he could have. I basically told him to stop his girlish crying and just get even and change his ratio boosting cheat client from 3x to 5x or even 10x. In return he banned me for commenting about the FACT he is a known ratio cheat in several BT communities. He feels he can hide this fact by deleting threads started by myself, the former (R.I.P.) Oink staff, as well as a few other sites. He can delete the posts we make as much as he likes... it will never change the fact that he is a cheater on private sites. It will never change the fact that skizo is a natural born leader oops x that I meant IDIOT. The thread with information he is linking you to about the topic was not even fucking posted by myself.... Either Kflint or Reality even addmitted this to me on MSN that they knew it wasnt me who posted that topic... (Forget which one it was notice the part EITHERs meaning... 1 of the 2 names mentioned it. I have to mention this due to the fact the girls on FST staff say im a compulsive liar... even though I have lied about nothing.)
Anyways I was banned for my comment about the fact hes a known cheater.
We went at it in a not so private anymore thread about why I was banned.
http://www.tophos.org/responce/FSTBULL/t-cheat-accusationsslander-245339.htm (Unaltered copy. Accept no FST STAFF altered substitutes.)

The fact he is a cheat and I mentioned it publicly is what really started this.
Since he banned me for cheating....
I have come back on 3 or 4 names and been posting randomly... when he trys to start shit with Tophos again... (Ussually takes a few months between intervals.) I come right back and assrape the idiot again....
He basically keeps trying to stir shit cause hes mad cause I win everytime we fight... Sorry skizo your mom raised you as a sissy its nobodys fault but your moms and your own.

This recent argument was started because the asshole tried posting Tophos in the WAIW thread which isnt happening.
I got his 2 attempts deleted...
(Despite the fact he seems to say the users deteled the images... only the first one deleted the images cause he was inteligent. The 2nd one deleted nothing... the images were deleted by the imagehost.)
He figured he was getting nowhere using this free image hosts due to the fact I can easily get the pictures removed... So he again figured he would try and get the better of my by hosting the tophos snapshots on FilesharingTalk itself... since he figures I couldnt bully the morons on staff here into deleting them. However.... they deleted them within 24 of when I asked nicely in my own way didnt they.... bet thats gotta sting skizo eh? You cant even fucking host pictures to get even with me on the site you staff on. I guess you can now see that I can PWN you bitches even on your own freaken site. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

*D goes to make a noose

Bottom line... you were a nice person... I had several talks with you last year. You seemed pretty descent. I said this last year in that reports thread... Ill say this again now.... However, the stupidity of Skizo seems to be rubbing off on you... IMHO you should leave this stupidity ring before you end off in worse situations than you are already in (Stupidity wise.) NOTICE: That was not a threat.

I never lied about you....
I never accused you of being an invite seller....
(Someone else has said this however, non Tophos related.)
You were a fine user on Tophos despite the fact you never downloaded anything... you were there more for the informative side of things and I knew this. The only reason your account was disabled was due to inactivity just so you know.

I have no reason to lie.... what is lieing going to acctually accomplish...
Look at it from skizos point of view.... he lies about everything on a continual basis and everyone knows it... and they see him as more of a retard when he tries to insist to everyone that hes telling the truth.

P.S. For the other morons out there who seem to beleive skizo....
Feel free to learn this useful bit of information...
Everytime I pwn one of the fst mods in a topic... I save it at the following url in a new folder each time...
http://www.tophos.org/responce/
(Where youll see this convo saved in a few mins as well.)

You will not see that pm reading thread in there... due to the fact I didnt post it... However, I had mentioned around the same time that they were in fact reading users pms.... so I can see why some of the staff here think it would be me who posted that so no hard feelings. I do know who was the real person to post it... (Not anyone from Tophos) but see no point in mentioning who it is.... since skizo is so set on blaming me.

P.S.S. Skizo... sorry for getting those pics you posted in your profile deleted on you. Better luck next time.

Something Else
09-18-2008, 01:13 PM
*D goes to make a noose

I guess you didn't notice the ironing sarcasm. :pinch:

Something Else
09-18-2008, 01:14 PM

Pennis. He's called Dennis Pennis. :dry:

Barbarossa
09-18-2008, 01:23 PM
You got one chalice :happy:

You will not see that pm reading thread in there... due to the fact I didnt post it... However, I had mentioned around the same time that they were in fact reading users pms.... so I can see why some of the staff here think it would be me who posted that so no hard feelings. I do know who was the real person to post it... (Not anyone from Tophos) but see no point in mentioning who it is.... since skizo is so set on blaming me.

Oh, and for the record, not that anyone seems to care, I can categorically state (again) that FST "staff" (below manager level) CAN NOT READ OTHER PEOPLES PM MESSAGES.

Something Else
09-18-2008, 01:32 PM
Barbs is in the clear. How, very, very convenient. :shifty:

Mr.Wizzles
09-18-2008, 01:33 PM

Oh, and for the record, not that anyone seems to care, I can categorically state (again) that FST "staff" (below manager level) CAN NOT READ OTHER PEOPLES PM MESSAGES.

Oh I care that you cant.
I have no idea if they are read anymore anyways. I know as of a yr or so ago they could/did read them.
Reason I know this explained:

We would hide BBcode images in the pms to a UNIQUE image hosted on one of our servers... the image was the same color as the BG of the pms. So when they went and read them through a browser window... it would show us in the apache logs the ip that was viewing the image.. as well as the referral page. (Referer being a FilesharingTalk.com hosted page. When I went to view the page it told me I didnt have access to view this page basically.) When I asked some of the staff about this secret page they told me it didnt exist... kinda odd cause when the page doesnt exist you get a differant type of error saying page cannot be found... when you get a access denied sorta error it means the page exists. Make sence?

You notice they dont allow BBcodes for images in pms anymore?
Feel free to express in your own words why you think that is...
I know why they dont cause of what people like me were doing with the images. ;)

Barbarossa
09-18-2008, 01:40 PM
Since I've been a moderator we've never been able to view PM images. Fact.

jasperr
09-18-2008, 01:44 PM

thats both good to know and yet disturbing to hear.. Oo

i don't see why anyone should have the right to read others pms in first place.. but, this statement basically says the big cheese(es) have that privilege ..... that should tell everyone right there that there is no reguards for privacy of any kind here at FST.. :ermm:

Mr.Wizzles
09-18-2008, 01:45 PM
Since I've been a moderator we've never been able to view PM images. Fact.

I never said you specifically viewed pms.

You acctually seem rather nice if I must say so.
I should visit this section more often.
You obviously dont visit the bt section too.
This section seems less hostile.......
Guess thats why the person posted this topic here to make it a hostile section?
:naughty:

They have regaurds for privacy btw....
They hide information about alot of known scum, cheaters, reviewers (They try to at least),....
Just not yours....

Barbarossa
09-18-2008, 01:55 PM

i don't see why anyone should have the right to read others pms in first place.. but, this statement basically says the big cheese(es) have that privilege ..... that should tell everyone right there that there is no reguards for privacy of any kind here at FST.. :ermm:

I don't even know that they can to be honest. I'm just speculating that it's likely that the administrators of the site have more capabilities than I do.

It's naiive in the extreme to expect privacy, not onyl here but anywhere you happen to post on the internets, emails, messengers, bulletin boards, pms, whatever. I was actually trying to clarify the situation, it seems I've had the opposite effect :pinch:

Barbarossa
09-18-2008, 01:58 PM
They hide information about alot of known scum, cheaters, reviewers (They try to at least),....
Just not yours....

If reports are made and an infringement can be proved then the bt staff will take action.

But you're right, I don't go into the bt section much, it doesn't really interest me

Barbarossa
09-18-2008, 02:00 PM
Barbs is in the clear. How, very, very convenient. :shifty:

:cool:

Mr.Wizzles
09-18-2008, 02:03 PM
Just not yours....

If reports are made and an infringement can be proved then the bt staff will take action.

But you're right, I don't go into the bt section much, it doesn't really interest me
LMAO......
NOW THATS FUNNY!!!!
They infringe stuff themselves...
(AKA skizos profile photos that got removed.)

I requested their removal within 24 hrs....
Reality laughed at me telling me they were staying there and he had no intention of deleting them basically....
Guess who got the last laugh... they were removed over Realitys head even....

Point being they know I dont play around so dunno why they try and play hardball with me..... they should just face the fact and move on and delete the stuff when I request it the first time.
Point2 being they dont really give 2 shits about what we request and report. They do what they want when they want.... (Or so they try.)

P.S. Detale.... feel free to message me on msn.... you keep telling me to message you... I have no issue messaging you im assuming you have me on block due to the fact I have you set to alert when you sign on and no alert has popped up in 3 or so weeks. I have honestly not seen you online on my list in well over 6 months. Maybe delete me from your list and re-add me. I honestly have no issue messaging you were it possible. Ask Kflint and Reality.... I have been messaging them alot the last 3 weeks..... I would have no real reason not to message you the same were it possible.
You saying im a pussy for not messaging you is quite funny... since you obviously can see me online since msn is on for weeks at a time. Its easeir for you to message me than for me to message you honestly, since I doubt your on msn as much as me, and you obviously have me on your list as well. So knock off with the pussy calling k kitty?

Proper Bo
09-18-2008, 02:43 PM
ffs, why hasn't anybody posted the internets is serious business picture yet?

blackbird
09-18-2008, 02:45 PM
they sure shares ip'S between sites, more like personal favours. privacy my ass . can bt mods still view ips ?

Barbarossa
09-18-2008, 02:56 PM
they sure shares ip'S between sites, more like personal favours. privacy my ass . can bt mods still view ips ?

No. BT mods definitely can't even do that, because they're forever asking us full mods to check IPs for them :dabs:

I can't speak for the others, but I never give out IP addresses to anyone either, not even BT mods.

Disme
09-18-2008, 03:25 PM

I was under the impression you were some kind of staff member on a private tracker :blink:

Every admin (with the right 'mod') can read his/her's members PM's. People who run a board or a tracker and claim they don't know that is/was possible are just hypocrits!!!

Disme
09-18-2008, 03:29 PM
can bt mods still view ips ?

Why don't you become a staff member on some kind of site/tracker/forum and invest something (time/effort/money), you'll know right away what you can see and what you can't ... when will people learn to reply when they have something usefull to contribute :frusty:

Mr.Wizzles
09-18-2008, 04:50 PM

I was under the impression you were some kind of staff member on a private tracker :blink:

Every admin (with the right 'mod') can read his/her's members PM's. People who run a board or a tracker and claim they don't know that is/was possible are just hypocrits!!!
You are correct sir.... Basically anyone with Database rights on a site like this or most torrent sites for that matter could read users pms.... However, most people believe in users privacy. It really depends on whos running the ship and how they feel about users privacy.

Me personally I believe in users privacy despite the fact you see my notices and nfos containing information..... however, that information is acceptable in my eyes to post since many times its in responce to users posting private information so it falls back to an eye for eye.
If they are willing to post private information about me or any users on my site... they can assume they are going to get the same favor returned about themselves in the long run.

When skizo feels he has gained an extra inch on his epenis due to the fact he got pics of my site posted... I come by to snip him down to size and return the favor of laughing when the pics are again removed. ;)

chalice
09-18-2008, 06:37 PM
Mr. Wizzles,

I started this thread in the lounge cos I tend not to post anywhere else. No aggression intended. The lounge has it's moments of harshness and it's moments of niceness much like anywhere else. I started the thread here cos it is against my religion to post in the bittorrent section. It's hiving with cunts. Sorry cunts.

I posted this thread purely for my own entertainment and to satisfy my curiosity. You blokes have not disappointed on both counts.

Quality.

Skiz
09-18-2008, 06:40 PM
Same accusations. New day.

I've never even had an account at tophos and you know it. Piss of. I'm not even reading the rest of that garbage.

Skiz
09-18-2008, 06:42 PM
Oh, and those screenshots of your tracker have not been removed. Why the fuck would they be removed? :blink:

They have been moved to a "private" album (along with new ones) so they can only be seen by myself and staff.

Something Else
09-18-2008, 07:34 PM
If you guys wanted pics of hoes to look at, you could have just asked. :rolleyes:

enoughfakefiles
09-18-2008, 08:05 PM
Why, when i can see your pm's

/edit wrong account

jonsonica
09-18-2008, 08:38 PM
Oh, and those screenshots of your tracker have not been removed. Why the fuck would they be removed? :blink:

They have been moved to a "private" album (along with new ones) so they can only be seen by myself and staff.

Maybe you can explain the snapshot of the reply email from the hosting company that hosts FilesharingTalk.com where they clearly say sorry for the infringing images being hosted on their network and they they will abide by the current U.S. Copyright Laws and get the images removed.Common bro just admit defeat that have a snapshot of the email and all. Your fooling nobody but yourself lmao
Kinda shocking that it lead to that....(They have the image of this email im mentioning posted in their forums.)

Skiz
09-18-2008, 08:44 PM
How's this for an explanation?

They were never removed.

Whatever you saw was obviously Phottoshopped. I have the email complaint that our host originally received in my inbox. They forwarded it.

With regard to our hosts, short, two sentence comment, there is no demand or even request that the images be deleted. They certainly weren't removed.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/picture.php?albumid=179&pictureid=9538

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/picture.php?albumid=179&pictureid=9537

What other lies have you been suckered into believing?

Something Else
09-18-2008, 08:54 PM
Why, when i can see your pm's

/edit wrong account

:lol: :fear:

tesco
09-20-2008, 01:53 AM

i don't see why anyone should have the right to read others pms in first place.. but, this statement basically says the big cheese(es) have that privilege ..... that should tell everyone right there that there is no reguards for privacy of any kind here at FST.. :ermm:Nobody has access to the PMs except me. And I don't read them. Have only once because of suspected paedophelia=ism (:blink: what's the right word here?) of a certain member... :whistling
Well technically reality or the site owner or the techs could read them as well but reality and the site owner don't know how and the techs obviously don't care.

JPaul
09-20-2008, 08:52 AM
I read that as

Yes, we can read your PMs if we want however we don't.

clocker
09-20-2008, 01:53 PM
Do you care?

fotografic
09-20-2008, 01:54 PM
I mentioned in another post that many of us tophos members were getting to the stage that its too embarrassing to admit we are members of that site!
The site itself is good for sharing files but the attitude shown by the staff stinks....disagree with them and you will get a "torrent" of homophobic,racist abuse....thats why very few of us use the shoutbox now

tesco
09-20-2008, 02:31 PM
I read that as

Yes, we can read your PMs if we want however we don't.
exactly.:huh:

Something Else
09-20-2008, 04:01 PM
I mentioned in another post that many of us tophos members were getting to the stage that its too embarrassing to admit we are members of that site!
The site itself is good for sharing files but the attitude shown by the staff stinks....disagree with them and you will get a "torrent" of homophobic,racist abuse....thats why very few of us use the shoutbox now

Gheylord, Hun Bar Steward.

fotografic
09-20-2008, 04:08 PM

point proven!........i guess you are one of the TOP HOS (should it not be BOTTOM HOS?)any hint of criticism and thats what comes out!

think i'll start copying sections of your shoutbox,i'm sure other people will be surprised and shocked

brotherdoobie
09-20-2008, 04:10 PM
You're all racist Mexicans.

-bd :snooty:

Afronaut
09-20-2008, 04:36 PM
tis thred is tits i tel u

http://jj.am/gallery/d/38387-1/jeopardy3.jpg

;)

Something Else
09-20-2008, 06:16 PM

point proven!........

/fixed.

The rest was all rantings of insanity, probably from a Guatemalan insane asylum for the insane.

thebazzla
09-20-2008, 07:20 PM
oops wrong section

Something Else
09-20-2008, 08:07 PM
oops wrong section

http://www.enkidu.cx/stumble/beever/hosepipe.jpg

Something Else
09-20-2008, 08:07 PM
Orsum pavement art. :happy:

thebazzla
09-20-2008, 08:09 PM
nice hose :)

JPaul
09-20-2008, 08:29 PM
Do you care?

Me, I most certainly do.

brotherdoobie
09-21-2008, 01:35 AM
It's simply...very simple. The interwebs is serious business, seriously.

Apparently...

-bd :idunno: