PDA

View Full Version : I Passed Out 2 Day

MetroStars
09-04-2003, 01:25 PM
Just wanting 2 share the worst experiance of my life....

I have a tooth that has a gaping hole in it, it looks rotten 2, so i bought my own Dentist kit, u know the little mirror and scraper thingy....

I thought i wud do a bit of scraping, so i started 2 scrape my rottern holey tooth,

wow i have never felt pain like it, i wud have rather cut my penis off and fed it 2 wild monkeys, the pain was that bad, all i rember was falling down and throwing up at the same time...

my mother found me and brought me round, with my mouth bleeding bad...

anyway got an emergency appointment at the dentist, he pulled the tooth but he told me i had hooked the scraper thing on 2 the nerve that's why i passed out...

so todays lesson nevr try 2 be a Dentist

enjoy this photo
http://www.ananova.com/images/entertainment/jacksteeth410x238.jpg

ilw
09-04-2003, 01:28 PM
Ouch, i feel for u mate. Trying to give yourself a root canal eh? My dad's a dentist and according to him unanaesthetised root nerve treatment would be one of the most painful things possible.

MetroStars
09-04-2003, 01:34 PM
painful things possible

it was the most pain i have ever felt

Spider_dude
09-04-2003, 01:36 PM
lol

TClite
09-04-2003, 01:39 PM
just imaganing it turns my stomach

ilw
09-04-2003, 01:43 PM
Btw that tooth looks well rotten, do u hate going to the dentist that much? And didn't u have permanent toothache?

DarthInsinuate
09-04-2003, 01:51 PM
Remember, for healthy teeth:

- Brush your teeth, at least twice a day, or after every meal
- Eat less sugar
- Make sure you get plenty of calcium, ie. drink milk/eat cheez
- Make sure you get plenty of vitamin C, ie. eat fruit and veg - if not supplements
- If you happen to step into a boxing ring/rugby pitch, wear a gum shield

joops
09-04-2003, 01:59 PM
i`ve got 2 wisdom teeth on the bottom jaw that are infecting my gums.i have to get littlebits of food stuck under my gums with a scraper thingy so i know how you feel,never fainted though but i`m not scraping any nerves.

ilw
09-04-2003, 02:07 PM
& don't forget to floss. & go to the dentist!! Of course thats easier for some than others :-"

MetroStars
09-04-2003, 02:11 PM
@ ILW, dude, do u get free treatment of your pops... cos i know i wud if my dad was a dentist :lol:

ilw
09-04-2003, 02:16 PM
yeah, its great having free & caring dental treatment :D , only downside is a slight preoccupation with teeth in my family, while watching tv u catch urself working out what all the people have had done and who should have what done etc....

summerlinda
09-04-2003, 03:00 PM
This thread only made me pass out already :'( :wacko: :x

/me fears the dentist bigtime.....

tartanfruitfly
09-04-2003, 05:23 PM
Tha's nothing, ye lilly-livers... Back in ma' day, pain killers were consid'red against religion, so they weren't used. Also, san'tary conditions were less than todays high rates.
My bes' friend nearly died 'cause a' complications...

Lilmiss
09-04-2003, 05:57 PM
:huh: me feels ill now.
want me to punch 'em out metro? http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Lynne1977uk/punch.gif

J'Pol
09-04-2003, 06:23 PM
A do it yourself dentistry kit, for the love of God what are you thinking of man.

RGX
09-04-2003, 06:25 PM
Metro is just one of those people :D

MetroStars
09-04-2003, 06:39 PM
A do it yourself dentistry kit, for the love of God what are you thinking of man.

yep it only cost £1.50...

I have quite white teeth but this 1 tooth was just horrible so i thought i wud try and do a bit of Dentistry on it... Didn't think i wud catch the root... certainly didn't think i wud pass out.. horrible feeing my legs just went all funny and jelly like then my head just went all light, i just remember seeing the floor get closer....

If u want 2 feel agony then i suggest u try it...

J'Pol
09-04-2003, 06:45 PM
Who would sell such a thing and why ?

This is my final piece of evidence. The world can now be officially pronounced mad.

JONNO_CELEBS
09-04-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@4 September 2003 - 18:45

This is my final piece of evidence. The world can now be officially pronounced mad.
Erm.......I have seen somewhere on the net a "Home Circomsition Kit" :blink: (Spegling)

I mean it was bad enough having a doc do it.........but doing it yourself :blink:

Jonno B)

J'Pol
09-04-2003, 06:50 PM
I take it you had had the said act performed old bean.

Was it a medical or cosmetic reason ?

MetroStars
09-04-2003, 06:50 PM

I got it from a small local hardware shop, I have never seen anything like that being sold anyware b4... I only bought because of the little mirror :lol:

J'Pol
09-04-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by MetroStars@4 September 2003 - 19:50

I got it from a small local hardware shop, I have never seen anything like that being sold anyware b4... I only bought because of the little mirror :lol:
And you sterilised using an autoclave presumably, or was it a chemical method.

bigboab
09-04-2003, 06:51 PM
JONNO Why get a doctor to spell for you? Could you not use a dictionary?

thewizeard
09-04-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by MetroStars@4 September 2003 - 20:50

What did it include...a sledge hammer?

MetroStars
09-04-2003, 06:53 PM
And you sterilised using an autoclave presumably, or was it a chemical method.

Nope i just used out of the packet...

sabbath
09-04-2003, 06:54 PM
I spend half of my life in a dentist's chair. I have a kind a of disease which makes the adamantine of my teeth very soft, so they rot easily.

Yet, I would be unable to be near understanding the pain of catchin' the root of a tooth without anesthesia...

RGX
congratulations for sticking pieces of un sterilized metal into an open wound with exposed nerve endings metro, thats good logic there :D

JONNO_CELEBS
Originally posted by JPaul@4 September 2003 - 18:50
I take it you had had the said act performed old bean.

Was it a medical or cosmetic reason ?
Medical when I was 10 y/o :)
1987, went to see Who Framed Rodger Rabbit The day before :)

Too tight, could'nt pull it back.............(Is that too much information) :unsure:

Jonno B)

J'Pol
09-04-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by RGX@4 September 2003 - 19:54
congratulations for sticking pieces of un sterilized metal into an open wound with exposed nerve endings metro, thats good logic there :D
LOL - you beat me to it - I was going to say something similar.

So when you did this you passed out whilst vomiting - well there's a surprise.

MetroStars
09-04-2003, 06:56 PM
congratulations for sticking pieces of un sterilized metal into an open wound with exposed nerve endings metro, thats good logic there

well it sure wos worth it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL - you beat me to it - I was going to say something similar.

So when you did this you passed out whilst vomiting - well there's a surprise.

Yep i blew and fell at the same time, wot i remember is i was poking my rotten tooth 2 start with then i began scraping, then i knew sumthing had happend cos my head felt like it got a flush of blood, Then i just remember droping and coughing, i woke 2 find i had blew, but it was not real sick it wos just brown stomach water.. plus my mouth was bleeding like a bitch

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-04-2003, 07:12 PM
;) Just pull the fucker out.Unless it is in the front.

Am missing a few in the back....no big deal.

J'Pol
09-04-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by MetroStars@4 September 2003 - 19:56

Yep i blew and fell at the same time, wot i remember is i was poking my rotten tooth 2 start with then i began scraping, then i knew sumthing had happend cos my head felt like it got a flush of blood, Then i just remember droping and coughing, i woke 2 find i had blew, but it was not real sick it wos just brown stomach water.. plus my mouth was bleeding like a bitch
A picture in words, thanks for that.

tartanfruitfly
09-04-2003, 07:36 PM
Back in the 20s, they ha' a solution. Pull it ou' an' stop cryin' in yer beer...