PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Into Nice Mode...

Bebi
09-04-2003, 03:07 PM
For all you spammers lamers and losers who acted like you were when the board went down, F YOU!, This is only for them and you know who you are, scum. ;)

JONNO_CELEBS
09-04-2003, 03:29 PM
Does that mean me?? :blink:
Am I scum :blink: ..............I get shaving scum in the sink :D

Jonno B)

imnotanaddict
09-04-2003, 03:44 PM
Does that mean me?? :blink:
Am I scum :blink: ..............I get shaving scum in the sink :D

Jonno B)

Better shaving scum than pond scum (smelly stuff).

J'Pol
09-04-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Bebi@4 September 2003 - 16:07
For all you spammers lamers and losers who acted like you were when the board went down, F YOU!, This is only for them and you know who you are, scum. ;)
Name names big man.

Who in your opinion is scum.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-04-2003, 07:34 PM
:D I know I am one.Hell we had fun on that temp forum. :D

We did not leave the ship when it sank like most People did. :P

We jumped on the life boats and had a party. B)

Did we spam it?.....yes

Did we yell and cuss at People?...yes

Are we scum for what we did?.....hell yeah

tartanfruitfly
09-04-2003, 07:37 PM
A' just wish I could remember the link to me Tartan K-Lite siggie...

J'Pol
09-04-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@4 September 2003 - 20:34
:D I know I am one.Hell we had fun on that temp forum. :D

We did not leave the ship when it sank like most People did. :P

We jumped on the life boats and had a party. B)

Did we spam it?.....yes

Did we yell and cuss at People?...yes

Are we scum for what we did?.....hell yeah
Well I know I was as good as gold, cos I always am.

I have no memory of ever being unduly harsh to anyone, anyplace anytime.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-04-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@4 September 2003 - 14:39
:lol: :lol: :lol:

J'Pol
09-04-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+4 September 2003 - 20:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 4 September 2003 - 20:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@4 September 2003 - 14:39
:lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
I said I have no memory of such events ....

MUSLEMAN
09-04-2003, 07:45 PM
me me :lol: :lol: :lol:

bigboab
09-04-2003, 07:48 PM
Alc SIMMers JP?

namzuf9
09-04-2003, 08:05 PM
Which one of bar stewards said I was f&#39;n scum?
I&#39;m always fooking polite and nice you c u next tuesday.
As for spamming.......................

I dont do that either.

namzuf9
09-04-2003, 08:05 PM
:P :P :P :P

namzuf9
09-04-2003, 08:13 PM
http://www.ml20.nowinbeta.org/diespam.gif

Bebi
09-04-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@4 September 2003 - 20:30
Name names big man.

was this aimed at you? no so stfu and drop your hard act because I see through your type of people.

As for my opinion of "scum" people who spam and insult eachother when there out of normal circumstances like, oh lets say a board goes down

all the "respected people" are really just using this chance to show there personality they cant use on the main board without risk of banning or losing there name. This does not mean every respected person is really like this but some are, look at the banning list, theres a guy with like 3,300+ posts who got banned.

callum
09-04-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Bebi@4 September 2003 - 21:40
theres a guy with like 3,300+ posts who got banned.
that was his choice. he asked to be banned.

Marius24
09-04-2003, 08:51 PM
was this aimed at you? no so stfu and drop your hard act because I see through your type of people Bebi didnt u start &#39;Everyone into nice mode&#39; and Jpaul isnt a hard type and no u dont see through him...

and in reply to the started tread i wouldnt come here if i had a nice mode.... :angry:

J'Pol
09-04-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Bebi+4 September 2003 - 21:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bebi @ 4 September 2003 - 21:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@4 September 2003 - 20:30
Name names big man.

was this aimed at you? no so stfu and drop your hard act because I see through your type of people.

As for my opinion of "scum" people who spam and insult eachother when there out of normal circumstances like, oh lets say a board goes down

all the "respected people" are really just using this chance to show there personality they cant use on the main board without risk of banning or losing there name. This does not mean every respected person is really like this but some are, look at the banning list, theres a guy with like 3,300+ posts who got banned. [/b][/quote]
You never said who it was aimed at arse, so who knew who you meant.

Oh and the hard thing, it isn&#39;t an act.

So unless you are the total half-wit coward you come across as, then if you want to call people scum then do it to their face.

The banned guy asked to be banned and changed his name. So in addition to the above you don&#39;t know what you are talking about.

Bottom line you are just a trouble maker.

J'Pol
09-04-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Marius24@4 September 2003 - 21:51

was this aimed at you? no so stfu and drop your hard act because I see through your type of people Bebi didnt u start &#39;Everyone into nice mode&#39; and Jpaul isnt a hard type and no u dont see through him...

and in reply to the started tread i wouldnt come here if i had a nice mode.... :angry:
I am hard - you, you, you arse. There I said it.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-04-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Bebi+4 September 2003 - 15:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bebi &#064; 4 September 2003 - 15:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@4 September 2003 - 20:30
Name names big man.

all the "respected people" are really just using this chance to show there personality they cant use on the main board without risk of banning or losing there name. This does not mean every respected person is really like this but some are, look at the banning list, theres a guy with like 3,300+ posts who got banned. [/b][/quote]
:P What a NOOB. :P

Bebi
09-04-2003, 09:02 PM
I said it to the people who spammed and messed about on the temporary forum, what am I going to call to each of there houses and call it to there faces? I will do if you get me address, ohhh bring out the insults, big man huh? maybe your the halfwit for moaning about something which had nothing to do with you.

Bebi
09-04-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+4 September 2003 - 22:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 4 September 2003 - 22:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bebi@4 September 2003 - 15:40
<!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@4 September 2003 - 20:30
Name names big man.

all the "respected people" are really just using this chance to show there personality they cant use on the main board without risk of banning or losing there name. This does not mean every respected person is really like this but some are, look at the banning list, theres a guy with like 3,300+ posts who got banned.
:P What a NOOB. :P [/b][/quote]
Wow like nobody on the net has said that before, atleast I dont have a sex fetish for a smurf.

J'Pol
09-04-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Bebi@4 September 2003 - 22:02
I said it to the people who spammed and messed about on the temporary forum, what am I going to call to each of there houses and call it to there faces? I will do if you get me address, ohhh bring out the insults, big man huh? maybe your the halfwit for moaning about something which had nothing to do with you.
I&#39;m from Glasgow

Big man is a compliment / term of affection. As in How&#39;s it gaun Big Man.

I&#39;m surprised you didn&#39;t take the socio-economic and cultural diversity of the board into account before replying to me.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-04-2003, 09:11 PM
Pm from Bebi.....

"Can I fuck your little unborn kid, first ill grab its feces and make it drink it, then ill rip the little bastards tits off and force feed it to her, then enjoy watching to squirm as I stick a poisenous snake in her shitter and while fucking little schoolboys, kentucky fried faggit hahahaha"

Your gone kid..... :D

_Nacho_
09-04-2003, 09:11 PM
maybe your the halfwit for moaning about something which had nothing to do with you

How would he know if it anything to do with him when you didn&#39;t give any names?

atleast I dont have a sex fetish for a smurf.

Nope, just DBZ it seems. B)

J'Pol
09-04-2003, 09:15 PM
I wont quote FC as that would just be copying the filth that he has had sent to him. I really don&#39;t know why. He was very mild in his posts.

If that PM doesn&#39;t deserve some action by the mods then I really don&#39;t know what would.

J'Pol
09-04-2003, 09:16 PM
Oh I got one too, entitled Australian Poof - he&#39;s a moron into the bargain.

Can I fuck your little unborn kid, first ill grab its feces and make it drink it, then ill rip the little bastards tits off and force feed it to her, then enjoy watching to squirm as I stick a poisenous snake in her shitter and while fucking little schoolboys, go fed your ego you australian drunkard fuck, what a crappy country hahaha "arse" is that what you called your first nigger girl as you fuck he inside out and your post count, what kind of queer spends this much time on a board, i Laugh at you son HAHAHA

--------------------

RGX
09-04-2003, 09:18 PM
if thats true your out of here fuck face

seems it is, I await my pathetic PM for calling him a fuck face :rolleyes:

bigboab
09-04-2003, 09:19 PM
Hope you have informed the appropriate authorities FC. That should result in another banning.

bigboab
09-04-2003, 09:22 PM
There is something strangely familiar running through this persons posts. I just cant put my finger on it just yet, but it will come to me.

namzuf9
09-04-2003, 09:34 PM
I want a nasty PM too, no one ever PM&#39;s me :(

Maybe if I cal Bebi a tithead I&#39;ll get a response :blink:

Oi............

Tithead&#33;http://www.theguildhall.net/vb/images/smilies/FIREdevil.gif

RGX
09-04-2003, 09:42 PM
I still have no pm, poor me :D

EDIT: I take that back, just recieved a shocking pm from Jpaul :D