PDA

View Full Version : Top Ho's

Detale
09-21-2008, 01:59 AM
OK so some of you know what has been going on with FST and TopHos.org
In case you don't know. They have been threatening our members not to post any screens or a review. I had asked openly for someone to give me some screens and those who did were banned from TH and other sites under the guise of them being a cheater/trader. Now I have backed off on them to avoid anymore of our members losing their accts. I sent an email to TH admin asking that they speak to me over MSN:

Yes this is really me. Look you come on our sit,e try and start shit, insuly our members, but then refuse to actually speak to us. Who has the lack of balls here?? Feel free to get me on MSN anytime. [email protected] are the replies I got:

*Edited in good faith*

Also this will NOT be a flame thread and flaming of staff on TH or FST will be deleted and the user reprimanded so helpful RESPECTFUL replies only, Thanks

Polarbear
09-21-2008, 02:07 AM
the most powerful weapon on the internet is that you can ignore anyone at anytime. there's absolutely nothing that the other side can do about it.

Nemrod
09-21-2008, 02:18 AM
I agree with Polarbear.

tX
09-21-2008, 02:18 AM
the most powerful weapon on the internet is that you can ignore anyone at anytime. there's absolutely nothing that the other side can do about it.

QFT
get the review

EyeCandy
09-21-2008, 02:27 AM
Post the Review....

They don't respect you or the site...so why should you return the favor...

Zaxx
09-21-2008, 02:28 AM
There's no sense in trying to get thru to someone with the mentality of a 6th grader. You have my total respect for giving it a shot on behalf of the members here..god knows you've got better things to be doing.
The messages speak for themselves...your not dealing with any form of an adult being... which makes it that much more tempting for you to tear into them full on. Kudos for retaining a sense of diplomacy...can't say I'd be able to show such restraint. Hats off Detale...;)

becomehokage
09-21-2008, 02:29 AM
This is becoming interesting :P

mrnobody
09-21-2008, 02:31 AM
This is becoming interesting :P

oh this is nothing. Just wait for TopHos staff to come by.

IdolEyes787
09-21-2008, 02:35 AM
I agree with Polarbear .It's totally pointless to carry this any further.
Personally I don't require any validation on the internet.

And just want to add if you are going to pick a fight at least make sure that it's for a worthy reason.

dr jones
09-21-2008, 02:57 AM
i agree with polarbear and ldoleyes787

waeldiab
09-21-2008, 03:05 AM
Post the Review

SgtMajor
09-21-2008, 03:06 AM
I voted for couldn't give a shit, oh wait - that wasn't an option, well it should have been.

FST should do what it feels is right for FST, Topho's will also do what they feel is right that they should do, if there is no compromise middle ground then you both make that decision based on what you believe to be for the betterment of the site and its members.

When you put up a poll asking for validation of what you think you should do, you have started to lose the argument, I keep being informed that FST is NOT a democracy and you live by your own rules that you have implemented, well live by them rules and be judged by them, if the members don''t like them, they will & should leave, those that agree to them will remain and post.

Just close the friggin poll and do what you have to do.

SenorBubbz
09-21-2008, 03:16 AM
Post the review.

DO IT

*Isn't TopHos like... always open signup? Why are they trying to be elite and shit? I had an account there and the tracker sucked tbh*

Detale
09-21-2008, 03:26 AM
There could be a compromise or middle ground Sarge. As with 99% of conflicts things can almost always be worked out.

Also I just spoke with Adam from TH and honestly he didn't seem like that bad of a guy. He started off with an insult but quickly came around and had a decent convo. At first he said I was a coward and I didn't want to speak with him but then I called to his attention that I sought him out here through the tophos admin email. In short said that he/TH wants more users and that he wouldn't mind a review as long as it was edited. Since we edit all the review screenies that shouldn't be a problem right. Well we'll see. Also he did say he couldn't speak for Melvin, the one who I really have the problem with and is now lying to others saying I have him blocked on MSN. Here is proof I don't

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5201/melscreennotblockedqc1.jpg

Sorry Greg :pinch:

So as long as Adam is as honest and forthcoming as he seems thus far things should be better from here on in, Hopefully. Still I want the poll to go on and see what the majority think. I will remove it tomorrow. Thanks for all your support guys and I guess the naysayers were wrong on this one ( you know who you are). Please remember I cannot speak for all staff here but I for one am only here to provide for YOU the members of FST. I could care less about my personal feelings on matters involving BT bullshit.

When you hear lies and rumors spread about our staff and myself, consider your sources. I have read that we only take this position to get invites to super secret sites HA! I at one point or another was/still am a member of almost every site before I was a mod here and since have mostly moved on to MZB's also mostly to avoid bullshit. I still use some BT sites ( you know who YOU are) Thanks members for your continued support.

Alien5
09-21-2008, 03:28 AM
Get skizo to post a half assed review :p

Kyl3KK
09-21-2008, 04:06 AM
Yo Detale edit out Greg's phone number. :P

Alien5
09-21-2008, 04:21 AM
quick, someone send greg a 12 pizza's and 5 mini cabs. :shifty:

Detale
09-21-2008, 04:32 AM
Damn Sorry Greg Edited

NA_Magus
09-21-2008, 04:38 AM
I don't care much but looking at the way they respond, they deserve their little internet club house to be in the light.

ie: Streisand Effect.

Funkin'
09-21-2008, 04:40 AM
Seriously, who the fuck cares? It's a review over an internet site. I think both sites need to just chill and drop this bullshit.

Presto
09-21-2008, 05:34 AM
All I can say is, don't do whatever the majority here suggests you to do.

puckface
09-21-2008, 05:46 AM
Post the review, or I will.

either way.

puckface
double

Artemis
As one of the aforementioned naysayers Detale, although this has worked out amicably in the end, you could have handled it a hell of alot more diplomatically dude!
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad this has been resolved, but seriously man don't go into politics :naughty:

fotografic
09-21-2008, 06:02 AM
its never ending!!..i've got a Tophos Acct,I'm embarrassed to say,I am past caring whether i lose it or not
Its a shame,Tophos used to be a pretty good site but over the last year or so the staff have become very aggressive...disagree with them and the foulest homophobic,rascist abuse while be stat at you.......theres a few examples of it above
Apparently Yophos have closed their doors just now.......they arent actually closed,its a revolving door..and theres too many people leaving
you know the more I think about it......the less I care..........Polarbear maybe you are right !!

Cabalo
09-21-2008, 06:09 AM
For those who want to understand the full meaning of my sentence:

FST is a forum, as of "information" or "place where people gather".

what's a forum without meaningful information ?

Detale
09-21-2008, 07:09 AM
Artie you're a good man, you are. As I said I did this for our members here the whole thing started because I got word Mel was bullying them and so I stepped in. Honestly do you think I give a f*ck about some stupid review? This is on principal alone. I figured we could let the members decide and at least inform them of whats going on a bit as they would suffer most here not me. I contacted them and said " I'm trying to diffuse the situation " that was being unusually calm of me don't you think man?

@ CAB

:huh:

s0b4l4
09-21-2008, 07:30 AM
if they dont want that someone post their review, then don do it.
after all, they have their rights.
is common sense.
if you dont want that some info about yourself be revealed, why post info about someone (or something) that they dont want to be reveald?
i think that if someone post the review, he should know that can be banned from tophos.

mikehorner
09-21-2008, 07:38 AM
Post the damn review and get this shit over with..!

fotografic
09-21-2008, 07:55 AM
its driving us mad!

http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk348/ajockandy/crybaby.gif

aysomc
09-21-2008, 08:04 AM
if the dont want that someone post their review, then don do it.
after all, they have their rights.
is common sense.
if you dont want that some info about yourself be revealed, why post info about someone (or something) that they dont want to be reveald?
i think that if someone post the review, he should know that can be banned from tophos.

almost all the sites currently on the list wish they werent. it isnt fst's job to keep them hidden. if a site wants to be hidden and not talked about its their job to convey that message to the users and hope they all listen.

Disme
09-21-2008, 08:15 AM
I've been following this whole charade for a while and I must say it has been mildly amusing in the beginning seeing all these TH fan-boys posting here, the admins making dupe-accounts while swearing at and insulting every member that dared to post in a topic they made or about TH.

The only thing they have done by this 'troll/slander-fest' is that they lost any sympathy from me, and I believe a lot of others, not involved in this conflict, will feel the same.

I ran into the TH-admins here a few times, but most of the topics have been removed. I have rather thick skin but at times I really was tempted to take a few screenshots from my TH-acc and post a review here at FST.

What I don't get is why nobody just created an account there during all the time there were open signups, got some screenshots, edited the details out and posted it here, under another account!

pimpmypanda
09-21-2008, 09:33 AM
post it! :D

soulreaper
09-21-2008, 10:03 AM
I voted for couldn't give a shit, oh wait - that wasn't an option, well it should have been.

FST should do what it feels is right for FST, Topho's will also do what they feel is right that they should do, if there is no compromise middle ground then you both make that decision based on what you believe to be for the betterment of the site and its members.

Bang on.
I think that FST isn't dictated by other sites's rules and this is a filesharingtalk board with an open culture where all forms of discussions are allowed. This also forms a part of its charm and the staff here have done well to ward off threats.

But it's also their laid back nature(which is great for the most part) that allows outsiders to use FST like a public toilet.

mummysboy
09-21-2008, 10:17 AM
The Main concern i believe is that they posted the usernames of some of the uploaders in the attached screenshot - and the forum titles.

And if a site doesnt want a review then one should not be posted - Ever. Its a common curtesy tbh. Hell you would not want me to do a review of your family? A torrent site community is like a family - with people sharing ideas as well as files.

Tristan
09-21-2008, 10:33 AM
http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://www.torrentmania.info/f-trackery-od-rodka-89/t-tophosorg-ogolnie-11019.html
there are only 2 screens, but as you can see there is nothing special

trebor31
09-21-2008, 10:47 AM
respect tophos wishes and leave it be!!

danio
09-21-2008, 11:39 AM
It's a shame the alternative "Delete the WTAW thread alltogether and move on" wasn't there :).

IdolEyes787
09-21-2008, 11:40 AM
I know that part of FST's mandate is to make tracker information available to people but I still think that not posting is the right course.

You see I am also aware that in certain circles all members of FST are still viewed as untrustworthy idiots.

As a loyal albeit short term member I hardly appreciate that and if granting this small courtesy does anything to lessen that perception I say we should all swallow our collect pride and acquiesce to Tophos wishes.

I got word Mel was bullying them and so I stepped in.

Mel was doing something in his mind only.Witlessly typing a few homophobic epithets hardly amounts to bullying .At least where I come from.

sharkezo
09-21-2008, 12:28 PM
the most powerful weapon on the internet is that you can ignore anyone at anytime. There's absolutely nothing that the other side can do about it.
1+

Jimmi Hendrix
09-21-2008, 01:22 PM
If you want to post TopHos screens then you post screens of all trackers (FTN,ITS,FSC,UK-T....)

puckface
09-21-2008, 02:02 PM
And if a site doesnt want a review then one should not be posted - Ever. Its a common curtesy tbh. Hell you would not want me to do a review of your family? A torrent site community is like a family - with people sharing ideas as well as files.

A torrent site is for downloading shit.

wazza100
09-21-2008, 02:06 PM
the question boils down to where do you draw the line, im sure there are many sites which would be thrilled to be taken down at the slightest offering.

I understand where the admins of Tophos are coming from, and I also think this saga has gone on for too long. I agree with Benchez's view on the whole matter.

s0b4l4
09-21-2008, 02:24 PM
the most powerful weapon on the internet is that you can ignore anyone at anytime. There's absolutely nothing that the other side can do about it.Yes. They can ban every1 that post something about them. Im not member of TH. But if I so, I'll not post nothing about them.

And if a site doesnt want a review then one should not be posted - Ever. Its a common curtesy tbh. Hell you would not want me to do a review of your family? A torrent site community is like a family - with people sharing ideas as well as files.Exactly.

If you want to post TopHos screens then you post screens of all trackers (FTN,ITS,FSC,UK-T....)Don't forget also post the urls. lol

F.B.I
09-21-2008, 02:47 PM
lol Here we go again. Last time someone posted a review it got deleted then, what will change this time?

s0b4l4
09-21-2008, 02:52 PM
FBI, you're the man!

Sylar666
09-21-2008, 03:10 PM

When you put up a poll asking for validation of what you think you should do, you have started to lose the argument, I keep being informed that FST is NOT a democracy and you live by your own rules that you have implemented, well live by them rules and be judged by them, if the members don''t like them, they will & should leave, those that agree to them will remain and post.

Just close the friggin poll and do what you have to do.
Well said, I agree with every word Sgt. put down. Too much hassle...for nothing."Why so serious?"

soulreaper
09-21-2008, 03:26 PM
You see I am also aware that in certain circles all members of FST are still viewed as untrustworthy idiots.

As a loyal albeit short term member I hardly appreciate that and if granting this small courtesy does anything to lessen that perception I say we should all swallow our collect pride and acquiesce to Tophos wishes.

I'm all for diplomacy but this has little to do with pride and more to do with site policy.
The way I see it, it simply isn't FST's duty to keep torrent sites "safe" and happy because this is a forum to discuss all things filesharing related,(bittorent is only a section of FST,lot of ppl forget that,I mean this is a massive board), and Skizo has reiterated this many times, yet somehow torrent site owners somehow feel they're entitled to certain benefits/privileges.
They need to remind themselves from time to time that this is NOT their site, and they're guests just like you and me.

Now,let's assume for a second that FST succumbs to the pressure of torrentsites and they don't post a review. Later on,site owners might demand that the invite sections be scrapped off because it's against their rules. This would inturn affect the traffic generated for FST. So where do you draw the line?
Btw,the tainted impression that most torrent sites have about FST isn't gonna improve, trust me the damage has already been done.

Lastly the most noticeable aspect that's come out of this mess is that not many members give a shit about FST which is pity . Idoleyes,I know you do care abt FST but not many others do which is disappointing, members here need to start thinking about FST's interests too and not just torrent sites but I'm not too optimistic about this change. Well,let's just hope for the best.

IdolEyes787
09-21-2008, 03:38 PM

I'm all for diplomacy but this has little to do with pride and more to do with site policy.
The way I see it, it simply isn't FST's duty to keep torrent sites "safe" and happy because this is a forum to discuss all things filesharing related,(bittorent is only a section of FST,lot of ppl forget that,I mean this is a massive board), and Skizo has reiterated this many times, yet somehow torrent site owners somehow feel they're entitled to certain benefits/privileges.
They need to remind themselves from time to time that this is NOT their site, and they're guests just like you and me.

Now,let's assume for a second that FST succumbs to the pressure of torrentsites and they don't post a review. Later on,site owners might demand that the invite sections be scrapped off because it's against their rules. This would inturn affect the traffic generated for FST. So where do you draw the line?
Btw,the tainted impression that most torrent sites have about FST isn't gonna improve, trust me the damage has already been done.

Lastly the most noticeable aspect that's come out of this mess is that not many members give a shit about FST which is pity . Idoleyes,I know you do care abt FST but not many others do which is disappointing, members here need to start thinking about FST's interests too and not just torrent sites but I'm not too optimistic about this change. Well,let's just hope for the best.

I considered I lot of those points before I posted soulreaper and I can't say I totally disagree with any of them.Just given two paths I always try to take the high road.

s0b4l4
09-21-2008, 03:59 PM
Well, then do it. But dont come back complaining that you get banned from TH or something like that.
FST isnt their site, but TH it is.
As Jimmy Hendrix said it before. If you post some screenshot from TH, do the same thing with all those top secret sites. And post their url too.
Im member of some high level tracker and Im a member of FST. I'll respect both wishes. Talk on FST as long as I dont break any rule of any site.
That means never post the url, post some screenshot with the full name and all that the site doesnt want that I do. That are their rules and I'll stick to them.

kukushka
09-21-2008, 04:23 PM
the main thing that i don't understand, is what's so special about this tracker? isn't there other problems on fst, more important than forwarding here some rude discussions? i mean, i see here a lot less positive activity than half year ago, zaa, MM - well, i believe problems could be dealt in more peaceful way, they didn't had such bad manners as some regular flamers that are staying here and are feeling fine.. wta/wtaw ratings are such a mess and poorly updated, can't see any reason for example why sdbits, dvdquorum and (huh) torrents.ru aren't there, instead - yeah, TTC, praise the lord ))) generally, at the other places can't remember when i heard for the last time something good about FST (. When month ago ScT made their invites half-priced, how many GA's we saw here? this is sad. as for poll - 3rd option, of course, i don't give a ...

diddymac
09-21-2008, 04:44 PM
i agree they have a strong community

F.B.I
09-21-2008, 04:46 PM
Sure they do.

killercam101
09-21-2008, 05:14 PM
"posting screens" can be considered like "trading/giving invites"....FST allows it but the responsibility is solely on the person who decided to do it and go against their tracker....I mean detale is/was in ptn and he knows how "giveaways/trades" work when advertsied in FST..why not go to war with them too?

Tokeman
09-21-2008, 05:32 PM
Why goto war with a site

Exactly. You worry bout your site, we'll worry bout ours.

blackbird
09-21-2008, 05:39 PM
ask canalstreet for advice on how to avoid tophos at all costs :lol:

razorxmuse
09-21-2008, 05:41 PM
Im a proud member of Tophos staff. I personally dont care if you review the site or not. Its a great site and a close knit family...you attack one, then you have attacked all. If it were such a bad site , then why do people pm me all the time for invites?? furthermore, people that have been caught cheating and banned go so far as to offer to donate to get back in. 7,000 members cant be wrong. As far as staff stealing donations...there was 1 incidence of that happening..that person was swiftly delt with and banned. Melvinmeow,Adam and others are some of the fairest and most honest people i have ever met online. skizo....you drew first blood...deal with it, dont involve 2 sites over your bullshyt.

integral
09-21-2008, 05:55 PM
furthermore, people that have been caught cheating and banned go so far as to offer to donate to get back in.

I hope you don't accept those donations. :cool:

blackbird
09-21-2008, 06:01 PM
:glag:

razorxmuse
09-21-2008, 06:50 PM
furthermore, people that have been caught cheating and banned go so far as to offer to donate to get back in.

I hope you don't accept those donations. :cool:
I personally dont accept any donations....but i trust the ones that do.

mrnobody
09-21-2008, 09:15 PM
i say we start a fund raiser for integrals father. winner gets to punt his colostomy bag

Integral doesn't have a father,Immaculate Conception you know.:innocent:

Netwon And Leibniz.

kingrob
09-21-2008, 11:28 PM
i voted no for the simple reason is it worth it if you post it your just going to make things worse for FST members and the torrent site members

i also know that FST does not give a fuck about torrent sites or there safety once again that's FST's call i am not going to fight over the right's and wrongs of what your doing the staff here know my feeling on how you handle things.

But unless you want things to get alot worse for both sites in question i would just let this drop.
life is way to short to get caught up in petty wars that in the end will just end bad anyway

jonsonica
09-21-2008, 11:43 PM
I voted no...../me is waiting to see melvins responce to this thread still

F.B.I
09-22-2008, 12:16 AM
I voted no...../me is waiting to see melvins responce to this thread still

+1 I just haven't voted, don't believe it would change something.

pro267
09-22-2008, 12:20 AM
Honestly do you think I give a f*ck about some stupid review? This is on principal alone.
Congrats, in these two sentences you've managed to capture the entire issue here, which is that you've gone to this fight for the wrong reasons!

It's one thing if you do something because you think the members and the site will benefit from it, but it's an entirely different thing when you're doing something just to make a point. This thing had transcended the question of whether TopHos will have a review or not a long time ago, it's now a matter of egos.

Alien5
09-22-2008, 12:41 AM
The only way is for Skizo to just admit he accidently used RatioTorrentCheatMaster Version 1.0 :o

lysine
09-22-2008, 12:46 AM
The only way is for Skizo to just admit he accidently used RatioTorrentCheatMaster Version 1.0 :o

why do you think he was banned from oink and railed against them for so long :whistling

Skiz
09-22-2008, 01:13 AM
Not for cheating. :blink:

bblogs
09-22-2008, 01:24 AM
Not for cheating. :blink:

Don't try denying it...you experimented with Free SceneTorrents Upload Awesome Thing (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-free-upload-scenetorrents-313653/?)

Note: Topic deleted, if you missed it bad luck

...and in all seriousness, you really missed the joke by lysine? :unsure:

Skiz
09-22-2008, 01:41 AM
It wasn't deleted; merely trashed. I can still see it.

If lysine's comment was jocular, I couldn't tell. My sense of humor is a bit scant these days.

bblogs
09-22-2008, 01:58 AM
It wasn't deleted; merely trashed. I can still see it.

They're the same thing to a forum peasant like myself.

rvt
09-22-2008, 02:20 AM
Honestly do you think I give a f*ck about some stupid review? This is on principal alone.
Congrats, in these two sentences you've managed to capture the entire issue here, which is that you've gone to this fight for the wrong reasons!

Spot on.

Detale, if you're making an active effort to do something just because it pisses MM off, then you can hardly complain if MM and the others treat you like shit.
You don't get respect by disrespecting others.

To the people who say it's not FSTs job to keep sites hidden, no it isn't. But nor is it their job to actively expose each and every site to the public.

On the other side of this coin, it's not the torrent sites job to respect FST or its members in any way whatsoever. Why shouldn't they ban people from their sites just because they are FST members? Why shouldn't they release all kinds of info about FST staffers?

If everyone took the "we only look after us" attitude, there would be no sites for you to sign up on because they'd all be locked down tighter than a nuns arsehole and everybody here would risk having their details sent to the mafiaa.

Detale
09-22-2008, 02:32 AM
Ok so to be clear Adam seemed like a decent guy, he really did. I did not BEG him as I have never begged anyone for anything. I am trying to be civil here and above my normal aggressiveness, but these posts are making it hard. I am not going to say anything bad about adam until I speak with him again about these quotes that are supposed to be him. What I can say is that I tried to have an open discussion here and the TH fanboys are being childish yet again. BTW here is the entire convo, if there is a discrepancy by all means see me on MSN Adam writes in Blue I am in Black.
*removed in good faith
Naysayers, what do you have to say now? Adam and i seemed to be OK with each other and now that Mel was caught in yet another lie he is striking back like this. Sad really that someones life would be so uninteresting that they would have to make up stuff like this. At least make up something really interesting not "He had me on MSN Block" :cry:

OK to be clear it was on principal that the bullying of our members WILL NOT be tolerated and the fact that the review was removed out of fear is NOT right. We have some really cool CR's here and their site has to be there against their wishes so why should this guy not have his there too?

rvt
09-22-2008, 02:59 AM
Bullying of your members?
Wasn't the guy who was crying like a little bitch because he got global banned a TH member? A member who couldn't respect TH enough not to leak screenies. He got what he deserved.

As has been pointed out elsewhere though, this is a little hypocritical. It's not OK for TH to scare people into removing reviews, but it's OK for you to try and scare TH by threat of exposure into never banning someone who is also a member here?
You don't want to play by their rules, but you want them to play by yours.

If you and adam are actually getting on OK, then work on building some mutual respect. Stirring shit up and threatening to post a review regardless of anything that's said (based on poll results) is not the way to do it.

Skiz
09-22-2008, 03:59 AM
"hes mad at melvin and won't drop the tophos bullshit"

I'm not mad at melvin. I don't get mad at the internet or strangers on it. I do however tire of trashing silly threads which the tophos staff continue to create. The whole thing is silly.

"melvin OFFERED to send reality screenshots of tophos, ones that didn't compromise any user nics nor uploaders. and reality agreed. but skizo pushed to get more images."

That is just plain incorrect, in part if not in it's entirety.

If Melvin offered Reality screenshots, I know nothing of it. As I have said in the Shite thread, I certainly didn't refuse to use them or push for more images. Stoi (if I recall) mentioned that tophos did not have a review posted. Thus, I made a thread asking if anyone had some. Nothing more. There was no malicious intent.

I have not been made privy to any details of any conversation of that sort between melvin and reality.

EDIT: Speaking to reality now on MSN about this. I asked if melvin ever offered him screenshots and his response was:

9/21/2008 10:46 PM RealitY: no way
9/21/2008 10:47 PM RealitY: well offered and then when asked for them refused to

You don't need to send them anyway. Reviews are posted by users and need no moderator/admin approval. If you say you want a review, then post one and be done with it.

"i didnt go on to attack fst, my issue is with the man/wannabe man that WONT talk to us."

If that reference is to me, no one has expressed a want to talk to me with regard to the matter. My MSN info is visible in my profile and always has been.

If there was a request in one of the many flame threads that were posted, I wouldn't have seen it. Members reported those and they were simply trashed. I know I didn't read them. If said request were mentioned in an adult manner, it would have been well received.

blackbird
09-22-2008, 05:43 AM
in a nutshell :lol:

Detale: "You're a doo-doo head."

Tophos: "You wet the bed."

Detale: "You kissed your sister."

Tophos: "You're a gorilla's butt." (major laughter from surrounding crowd... major score!)

Detale: "I know you are, but what am I?"

Now, no matter what the second kid says, the speaker of the ultimate comeback will just deflect any insult right back to the source. After four or five futile attempts, the second kid gives up in a huff, mentions "That's so lame!", then wanders off to throw dirt at the icky girls.

Detale
09-22-2008, 05:50 AM
Bullying of your members?
Wasn't the guy who was crying like a little bitch because he got global banned a TH member? A member who couldn't respect TH enough not to leak screenies. He got what he deserved.

As has been pointed out elsewhere though, this is a little hypocritical. It's not OK for TH to scare people into removing reviews, but it's OK for you to try and scare TH by threat of exposure into never banning someone who is also a member here?
You don't want to play by their rules, but you want them to play by yours.

If you and adam are actually getting on OK, then work on building some mutual respect. Stirring shit up and threatening to post a review regardless of anything that's said (based on poll results) is not the way to do it.

Little bitch!? A bit much for a man of your usually calm nature bro, beneath you really. I'm not asking anything of TH ATM only to have a general respect for us and our members as we do them( within limits ). As far as I know posting screens was not against TH rules at the time. If the usernames were exposed I do apologize,we usually edit them out, but this is not the same topic as that other one RVT, this is simply asking the members here if we should post the review. I am here for the members so I figure I could see what they had to say about it. If they are too scared to post one and still want one then I will do it for them on their behalf. Honestly now man, you're a sensible guy look at all the deleted posts here from the pro TH side trash talking and spreadaing even more lies. To your knowledge have you ever even heard of me telling a lie?? I know you're "in the club" but lets be real here. Hopefully Adam and I can stop all the nonsense but he will need to speak with whoever is still posting all this shit in an otherwise reasonable and respectful thread and from what it looks like now stop believing Mel's bullshit.

EDIT: You didn't touch on this point bro

We have some really cool CR's here and their site has to be there against their wishes so why should this guy not have his there too?

in a nutshell :lol:

Detale: "You're a doo-doo head."

Tophos: "You wet the bed."

Detale: "You kissed your sister."

Tophos: "You're a gorilla's butt." (major laughter from surrounding crowd... major score!)

Detale: "I know you are, but what am I?"

Now, no matter what the second kid says, the speaker of the ultimate comeback will just deflect any insult right back to the source. After four or five futile attempts, the second kid gives up in a huff, mentions "That's so lame!", then wanders off to throw dirt at the icky girls.

Wow did you come up with this all by yourself?? Veeeery intelligent AND helpful, Thanks

EDIT: OK so I just checked my Gmail and here we go. First his E-mail

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 11:13 AM, joe joey <*[email protected]> wrote:
lol they were right. after we talked very decently trying to resolve this situation(that you guys totally started) we are now terrorists and u only posted the emails and not u kissing my ass to be nice and discuss it like adults. funny how u then started a thread and , conveniently, left all of that out. the kids, melvin and skizo, the deal with reality 2 weeks ago that skizo stomped on, how u werent really friends with skizo, your 3 children. etc....W-O-W what a 2 faced phony you are. oh and i was shown proof of you trying to sell invites on ebay=youre the liar. and quite the phony it appears eh? its k...MY TURN. i did warn ya now didnt i? lol. its k ill get our entire msn messy convo posted on your site, skizo should love how u defended him eh? guess what? im not amused anymore....tata dicklessAnd my reply

Again you resort to being a child. We did speak decently and what?? I posted the important points, look now I already posted the entire thing. Kiss YOUR ass!!?? never happened I have never kised and ass in my life. Dude I'm not afraid of you in the least, why should I be? Skizo and I aren't really close AND?? He's still a good guy simply because we don't speak every day means what?? What are you getting at? Do you feel my posting those points harmed you in some way? Do you think it was intentionally to publicly humiliate you in some way? This was the TRUTH it is EXACTLY what happened nothing more. To be clear I invite ANY and ALL proof you have to be posted on MY site for all to see, you have my word I will resign asap and give up ALL torrent accts I have and MY word is good. Now if you care to be truthful and sensable thats OK too, you have me on MSN whenever I'm on.

AGAIN: I DARE you to post the invite selling proof on FST. On my word it will not be deleted and MY word is good as always

fotografic
09-22-2008, 06:17 AM
is this finally approaching resolution?.......i think most folks cant remem ber whether Tophos want a review but havent got one........or they dont want one
This thread is creating more heat than light........make up guys and figure out whats best for all concerned

brightsid
09-22-2008, 07:03 AM
I voted no. It's about respecting

SgtMajor
09-22-2008, 07:10 AM
http://www.laurelandhardy.org/images/12_3_w.jpg

Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten us into.

jonsonica
09-22-2008, 07:18 AM
Dont worry I was talking to someone this morning....Some posts to shed light on the subject of whos bullshitting will more than likely posted at some point today according to them.Also page 8 claims by both skizo and detale = bullshit and lies.This person stated ^^^ He says he also has proof he will post to prove it... im guessing if he has proof well have to wait and see.

becomehokage
09-22-2008, 07:21 AM
Dont worry I was talking to someone this morning....Some posts to shed light on the subject of whos bullshitting will more than likely posted at some point today according to them.Also page 8 claims by both skizo and detale = bullshit and lies.This person stated ^^^ He says he also has proof he will post to prove it... im guessing if he has proof well have to wait and see.
100% Agreed Sir! (btw wtf are you talking about?) oO

kooftspc11
09-22-2008, 11:10 AM
why did you resort to insulting him?

:/

this whole situation is about as queer as the trackers polarbear was looking for a few months ago.

post the fucking review already

rvt
09-22-2008, 11:25 AM
Little bitch!? A bit much for a man of your usually calm nature bro, beneath you really.

I've been living on <6 hours sleep a night for what feels like forever, so I'm more grumpy than usual. But yeah, that's how I'd descibe him.

Whether it was posted in the rules or not, he had to know that posting screenshots of the site would piss off the staff and he'd get his ass banned. If he bothered to take notice of how things go on rev, he'd have expected the ban there as well.
To go crying to you and the staff of various trackers about how unfair it all is, that to me is behaving like a whiney little bitch. He bought it on himself.

I'm not asking anything of TH ATM only to have a general respect for us and our members as we do them( within limits ).
Well I think MM made it clear how he felt about posting a review when he gave his ultimatum the first time. Whether it's listed as a rule or not, they didn't want it posting. They could have maybe handled it better, sure, but I don't see much respect from either side.

If they've now changed their minds about a review, then things should be easier, but if they make it clear they don't want one and the response is "fuck you, we're doing it anyway", it's not very respectful.

I think what may cause a problem with any site that wants to stay private is that FST isn't really set up to have any kind of decent relationship with the trackers. There's been a few concessions on account trading for certain sites, and some sites have their names blanked out, but I don't see that it could work for all sites.
If all the account trades were banned and FST started losing users, how long would the ban last? If every discussion was full of *-** and ****** so there was no tracker names or addresses listed at all, would people even bother?

FST gets its users by being listed in google and talking openly about trackers, and that's at cross purposes to a lot of private trackers.
The two are not massively compatible.

I am here for the members so I figure I could see what they had to say about it. If they are too scared to post one and still want one then I will do it for them on their behalf. Honestly now man, you're a sensible guy look at all the deleted posts here from the pro TH side trash talking and spreadaing even more lies. To your knowledge have you ever even heard of me telling a lie?? I know you're "in the club" but lets be real here. Hopefully Adam and I can stop all the nonsense but he will need to speak with whoever is still posting all this shit in an otherwise reasonable and respectful thread and from what it looks like now stop believing Mel's bullshit.
I can't read the deleted posts, they've been deleted :P
And which "club" are we talking about?

But to answer the rest, I think holding off on posting a review would help to lower the tension a little. If TH are now saying you can post a review, and you want to post one, all this fighting must be over the details.
Sweat out the details first, then bring it to the members.

I'm not in a position to say if anyone is lying. You have their chat logs, they have theirs, everybody has text editors and I'm not even sure what the lies are supposed to be.
I've not known you to tell a lie, but then I can say the same about melvin.

I'm guessing though that the lies are to do with the chat logs?
If so, making them public is only going to make things worse. If there's lies being told, it's probably to save face. Holding these discussions in private, or a closed forum would reduce the need to look good in public.

I know you probably want some recognition for trying to sort this out, and MM wants to look like a badass (I think he enjoys that role :P), but all that was needed was to say that discussions are taking place, if anything needed to be said at all.
With it being dragged out into the open it seems to have degenerated into point scoring.

We have some really cool CR's here and their site has to be there against their wishes so why should this guy not have his there too?
Someone who accepts the CR status is tacitly accepting what happens here. They may not agree with it whole heartedly, but they've accepted it, and any rules attached to the position.
If you want to do reviews of sites that don't accept it, then you can't expect any kind of bargaining power when they do something you don't like (such as banning all FST members).

We already know that MM is willing and capable of releasing details of people to protect the privacy of his site, and there's a whole army of people ready to spam up the place and make your life difficult as a mod.
Is it worth it?
Anyone that needs to know about TH can probably find out about it, and those who don't need to know are unlikely to be interested in the actual review, so what's the advantage of having it?
I wouldn't say that showing MM that you're not afraid of him is a valid reason to post a review. That can be done in other ways without involving your users or theirs.

Detale
09-22-2008, 02:43 PM
First off man, Well said. I agree with most of what you have to say. here goes

I've been living on <6 hours sleep a night for what feels like forever, so I'm more grumpy than usual. But yeah, that's how I'd descibe him.6 hours!? Dude get some rest, I feel you I get around 4 a night as well. The guy did not come crying to me I felt bad for getting him unknowingly involved and I approached him, he apologized to Mel like a man and removed the images as soon as Mel was in contact with him.

Whether it was posted in the rules or not, he had to know that posting screenshots of the site would piss off the staff and he'd get his ass banned. If he bothered to take notice of how things go on rev, he'd have expected the ban there as well.
To go crying to you and the staff of various trackers about how unfair it all is, that to me is behaving like a whiney little bitch. He bought it on himself.The guy did not come crying to me I felt bad for getting him unknowingly involved and I approached him, he apologized to Mel like a man and removed the images as soon as Mel was in contact with him.

I'm not asking anything of TH ATM only to have a general respect for us and our members as we do them( within limits ).
Well I think MM made it clear how he felt about posting a review when he gave his ultimatum the first time. Whether it's listed as a rule or not, they didn't want it posting. They could have maybe handled it better, sure, but I don't see much respect from either side. I agree 100%, this is something I was and still am trying to change. I went to see if my TH acct was still working, it wasn't so I clicked on the admin@TH mail link and sent a very polite message to please get me on MSN so we could work things out for the good of both sides. Mel said he was blocked on MSN but c'mon man even if he was blocked he couldn't open another MSN acct to get in touch with me?? My info is posted in my profile here so people can get me if they need me. Honestly man I am trying to be better than my usually hot headed self here but you see the responses I'm getting. Adam clearly said he had no problem with a review as long as the details were edited and so as long as he keeps his word things will be OK. Albeit now he says I was "begging him" for forgiveness so perhaps he is not as forthcoming as I initilly thought, meh I hope I'm wrong. My posting of his first statements seems to have pissed off some here but this is what happened before I spoke with him and now he says he has seen this e bay selling proof as well. :lol:

If they've now changed their minds about a review, then things should be easier, but if they make it clear they don't want one and the response is "fuck you, we're doing it anyway", it's not very respectful. Agreed but herin lies the problem, they have repeatedly disrespected FST spamming this thread and others( I will show one of the deleted posts so you get the idea) so without mutual respect whys hould we respect them?? As I see it I have been nothing but respectful of them in trying to resolve this but I keep getting bullshit comments and threats, and STILL I am respectful, what do I do walk away and look like the bitch they claim I am??

I think what may cause a problem with any site that wants to stay private is that FST isn't really set up to have any kind of decent relationship with the trackers. There's been a few concessions on account trading for certain sites, and some sites have their names blanked out, but I don't see that it could work for all sites.
If all the account trades were banned and FST started losing users, how long would the ban last? If every discussion was full of *-** and ****** so there was no tracker names or addresses listed at all, would people even bother?

FST gets its users by being listed in google and talking openly about trackers, and that's at cross purposes to a lot of private trackers.
The two are not massively compatible.Again the dilema we need to work on. Personally I haven't the faintest where to begin

I am here for the members so I figure I could see what they had to say about it. If they are too scared to post one and still want one then I will do it for them on their behalf. Honestly now man, you're a sensible guy look at all the deleted posts here from the pro TH side trash talking and spreadaing even more lies. To your knowledge have you ever even heard of me telling a lie?? I know you're "in the club" but lets be real here. Hopefully Adam and I can stop all the nonsense but he will need to speak with whoever is still posting all this shit in an otherwise reasonable and respectful thread and from what it looks like now stop believing Mel's bullshit.
I can't read the deleted posts, they've been deleted :P
And which "club" are we talking about?

The sysops club man, the inner circle, I will post one of the uber spamtastic deleted hate posts next

But to answer the rest, I think holding off on posting a review would help to lower the tension a little. If TH are now saying you can post a review, and you want to post one, all this fighting must be over the details.
Sweat out the details first, then bring it to the members. OK in fairness maybe a route I should have taken, There should be no further agruing as Adam said Mel offered Reality some screens and now I come to find R said no such thing happened, on eof two thing I can see here. Adam is also being lied to by Mel or Adam is playing games also talking bullshit. I hope I am wrong on the later, but at this point I have asked adam to give me these alleged screens to be posted and he has not yet come through on them, again you're a man of reason and FAR from unintelligent so what do you think is going on here? All the other BS aside Adam said to me he would get the screens for me to post here, but needed to get them from Mel, that was two days ago:dabs:

I'm not in a position to say if anyone is lying. You have their chat logs, they have theirs, everybody has text editors and I'm not even sure what the lies are supposed to be.
I've not known you to tell a lie, but then I can say the same about melvin. HA! thats why I used screenshots man and as far as my photoshop skill bro you've seen them in a certain "gay" thread so you know my level is waaaay sub par. Not to mention I have nothing to hide, when I cam on rev I announced who I was and that I would be causing no trouble for you, your site or your members there right? There was a very good debate and that was it nothing came of it no hard feelings even with sarge :P

I'm guessing though that the lies are to do with the chat logs?
If so, making them public is only going to make things worse. If there's lies being told, it's probably to save face. Holding these discussions in private, or a closed forum would reduce the need to look good in public. Perhaps you could mediate on Rev for us:P Actually it's not that bad an idea a middle neutral ground as it were. HMMMMM

I know you probably want some recognition for trying to sort this out, and MM wants to look like a badass (I think he enjoys that role :P), but all that was needed was to say that discussions are taking place, if anything needed to be said at all.
With it being dragged out into the open it seems to have degenerated into point scoring. Maybe in some subconcious way I do, but as of now I just want Mel to be seen for the yarn spinner he truly is, I mean it's one thing to lie to me but to lie to his partner is a way different thing, I doubt VERY much you have ever lied to you staff or partner correct? Badass!? From the words I'v read he looks very immature and childish. I think Ben is more of a Badass then Mel is and that aint sayin much :P

Someone who accepts the CR status is tacitly accepting what happens here. They may not agree with it whole heartedly, but they've accepted it, and any rules attached to the position.
If you want to do reviews of sites that don't accept it, then you can't expect any kind of bargaining power when they do something you don't like (such as banning all FST members).

We already know that MM is willing and capable of releasing details of people to protect the privacy of his site, and there's a whole army of people ready to spam up the place and make your life difficult as a mod.
Is it worth it?
Anyone that needs to know about TH can probably find out about it, and those who don't need to know are unlikely to be interested in the actual review, so what's the advantage of having it?
I wouldn't say that showing MM that you're not afraid of him is a valid reason to post a review. That can be done in other ways without involving your users or theirs.

Ok what other ways do you mean? I think he knows I am not afraid of him Is it worth it? I don't know, honestly I don't that's why I brought it here so others could decide because I can't risk what isn't mine. If I lose all my accts it would suck but life will go on, if others lost theirs that would be far worse IMO.

He has sent me a really insulting Email again today with loads of threats against me and FST but I am not going to post this one to try and not further the public battle as you suggested, if he keeps it up though well then this will not end well for either side. again that IS NOT what I want here but I don't know how much more BS I can take before I snap. I AM trying to get this worked out but I will not bow down or "kiss anyone's ass" to do it.

diddymac
09-22-2008, 05:19 PM
what review is next tit

Raban
09-22-2008, 05:44 PM
so where is the review

waeldiab
09-22-2008, 05:57 PM
what review is next tit

I think TTC :naughty:

Detale
09-22-2008, 06:02 PM
what review is next tit

If someone reviews it, sure

so where is the review
Being worked on

what review is next tit

I am afraid of Them more so:unsure:

waeldiab
09-22-2008, 06:11 PM
If someone reviews it, sure

so where is the review
Being worked on

what review is next tit

I am afraid of Them more so:unsure:

Dont be afraid m8 i am here & i will help u on it :D

rvt
09-22-2008, 06:15 PM
I don't think you're talking about the same TTC :P

waeldiab
09-22-2008, 06:17 PM
I don't think you're talking about the same TTC :P

Yes I mean that only :naughty:

Detale
09-22-2008, 07:48 PM
Which TTC are YOU talking about??:huh:

wildbytes
09-22-2008, 08:00 PM
Been gone all weekend and come back to see yet another thread from FST staff talking about top ho's.

Some staff at FST just dont get it.

How about someone be the bigger man and just drop it and go bang the wife.

Wild

Detale
09-22-2008, 08:24 PM
Been gone all weekend and come back to see yet another thread from FST staff talking about top ho's.

Some staff at FST just dont get it.

How about someone be the bigger man and just drop it and go bang the wife.

Wild

Done :naughty: and I am trying to drop this amid threats on our site, staff, and "a list" of FST members. hopefully they will be reasonable and deal with this like adults

Also I am deleting the Emails and MSN screens as a sign of good faith in working things out. Your move TH hopefully its a good one.

Detale
09-22-2008, 08:28 PM
Lol

diddymac
09-22-2008, 08:39 PM
now wildbytes is coming out the woodworks to defend us

your deleting your not so good evidence.

Detale
09-22-2008, 08:55 PM
now wildbytes is coming out the woodworks to defend us

your deleting your not so good evidence.

Deleting what??? His post is still there

Detale
09-22-2008, 08:59 PM
Me??

becomehokage
09-22-2008, 08:59 PM
probs

Detale
09-22-2008, 09:04 PM
This isn't really helpful outs

Detale
09-22-2008, 09:11 PM
Ohhhh I see it now, wow thanks

_coder_
09-22-2008, 09:12 PM
you you detale and melvin and everyone else and think of something else to do , there has to be something else to . there is always something else to do ....forget keeeeeeeyboaaaaaaaaard ... fffooooorgeeeeeet .. (creepy voice )

now think of something else . yes the flower

Stop smoking that shit. Cant you see, its making you look like a cunt.

diddymac
09-22-2008, 09:24 PM
i see too it calm and quiet

before the storm

puckface
09-22-2008, 09:28 PM
children

respawn40
09-22-2008, 09:51 PM
lets get some more votes not to post the review shall we

lets engineer the results of the poll shall we

/fixed

:P

WhoopDeDoo
09-22-2008, 11:47 PM
Post the review, who cares. Really doubt it'll hurt anyone.