PDA

View Full Version : Which groups are suitable for backup files on UseNet?

duynghia
09-21-2008, 11:55 AM
Hello everyone,

Could you please tell me which groups are suitable for posting backup files on UseNet? Important files, of course, with a strong password

I don't want to SPAM, don't post something that is irrelevant to the purpose of a group.

How can I create a group, for example, alt.binaries.duynghia

Thanks

JustDOSE
09-21-2008, 03:39 PM
? just buy an external hard drive

MultiForce
09-21-2008, 03:51 PM
Hello everyone,

Could you please tell me which groups are suitable for posting backup files on UseNet? Important files, of course, with a strong password

I don't want to SPAM, don't post something that is irrelevant to the purpose of a group.

How can I create a group, for example, alt.binaries.duynghia

Thanks

I'm using the a.b.test group for private crap and that contains lots of crap already so no one will mind :P

I don't think you wanna go through the process of creating a group as long as you're just one person and it's all private.

duynghia
09-21-2008, 03:55 PM
? just buy an external hard drive

It isn't safe...I have a 250GB external USB HDD and 1 day, I can't read data on that disc...all my files & folders changed to !@#^$%@#:blink: (FAT error???)
I posted them using a Megaupload Lifetime account already...;)
I think that posting on Newsgroups is better, there are lots of servers from many different providers, so data saved at different servers:)

I'm using the a.b.test group for private crap and that contains lots of crap already so no one will mind :P

I don't think you wanna go through the process of creating a group as long as you're just one person and it's all private.

Thank you,
I've heard a.b.test but I don't even know if it's a real one or not:D
Cool!!!:):)

Windy72
09-21-2008, 05:40 PM
Well you could pick a group that is already spammed to shit that nobody goes to. Or as MF said use a test binary group.

How about alt.binaries.nordic.password.protected

I guess your would have to post nordic files though:(