PDA

View Full Version : What u wish about trackers

MAX011
09-21-2008, 09:00 PM
i wish that FTN is level 2 or 3 just to join to .

so what will happen if all the trackers r open for sign up and remove unused account after 20 days sure no body can have more than 3 real active accounts . so in this situation all the trackers will be open all the time forever

tell me what u think

gtf0
09-21-2008, 09:07 PM
what?

MAX011
09-21-2008, 09:15 PM
iam talking if it wasn't any levels it will be soo easy to get in any tracker u want

is it more clear now . 50 % of people here just want the tracker for the level not for the content or the community just becaue of the level and if u don't belive just look to the trade section

xGeNeSisx
09-21-2008, 09:49 PM
I wish people didn't care so much about a bunch of damn p2p sites. I think its hilarious that everything is ranks, reviewed, and sought after. People also don't seem to realize that all 0day sites are the same. SCC=SCT GFT=FTN. Another thing, FTN isn't that great. It may be hard to get into but the pre times and speed suck.

waeldiab
09-21-2008, 09:55 PM
I wish people didn't care so much about a bunch of damn p2p sites. I think its hilarious that everything is ranks, reviewed, and sought after. People also don't seem to realize that all 0day sites are the same. SCC=SCT GFT=FTN. Another thing, FTN isn't that great. It may be hard to get into but the pre times and speed suck.

sorry m8 but i have to say SCT not the same

users
09-21-2008, 10:36 PM
Another thing, FTN isn't that great. It may be hard to get into but the pre times and speed suck.

alot of idiots think no-ratio is a good thing.....I don't think ftn even compares to sct really...there is no point in joining...

respawn40
09-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Another thing, FTN isn't that great. It may be hard to get into but the pre times and speed suck.

alot of idiots think no-ratio is a good thing.....I don't think ftn even compares to sct really...there is no point in joining...

Why?

And don't even think about levels; they're stupid and pointless. Levels are based on how hard it is to get into a site through a legitimate process. Thus, it is only traders that really care about levels.

Enzo
09-21-2008, 10:49 PM
Who cares .. Or you have or you haven't..

users
09-21-2008, 10:53 PM

Why?

And don't even think about levels; they're stupid and pointless. Levels are based on how hard it is to get into a site through a legitimate process. Thus, it is only traders that really care about levels.

so you agree ftn is useless even though its higher level.....

MAX011
09-21-2008, 10:53 PM
And don't even think about levels; they're stupid and pointless. Levels are based on how hard it is to get into a site through a legitimate process. Thus, it is only traders that really care about levels.[/quote]

not only traders . also normal people when they have high level traker they don't make giveaway for this tracker . and even they make u find strang rules and u find 1 inviter and 50 user wants it

alcoholik
09-22-2008, 10:30 AM
the fastest pre-time i'v ever seen is gft :-O most of the torrents say "to fast bitches". i think it's very cool for a tracker who doesn't have so many users. they are even faster than sct, but sct have more speed and seeders.

respawn40
09-22-2008, 10:33 AM
not only traders . also normal people when they have high level traker they don't make giveaway for this tracker . and even they make u find strang rules and u find 1 inviter and 50 user wants it

Well of course they don't make giveaways, especially on FST. Because, to be honest, I don't think those "high level" trackers want very many members from FST. You're really only supposed to invite your friends, and people you trust. You don't get either one of those from ratio proofs and whatnot.

Swift
09-22-2008, 10:39 AM
lame topic definetly but not lame then the creator

helpme
09-22-2008, 10:43 AM
I wish i can be member in
ITS and REVOLT
thats all i wish and all i need :fst:

ryan20021982
09-22-2008, 01:26 PM
If you look for a site only based on its level then your retarted
If you truly want to be on a site it should be because of content
not level.

The level like already said is only a rating on how hard it is to get in
and has nothing to do with the content

respawn40
09-22-2008, 07:29 PM
ITS and REVOLT

Didn't you forget FTN? And the part where you tell us all about your dreams of getting into those trackers. I think you did...

xGeNeSisx
09-22-2008, 08:17 PM
ITS and REVOLT

Didn't you forget FTN? And the part where you tell us all about your dreams of getting into those trackers. I think you did...
He most likely did...how can you dream of getting in a stupid tracker. That's really great if you are but DREAM? I dream of my life and what I could do. Not some worthless site on the internet that won't be around forever. A lot of people also say they NEED a tracker. You need food, you need water, you don't need a tracker. If your first desire is to be a member a website, you need a hobby.

PS: If you say ANTI TRADER, you most likely are a trader. It's quite apparent why you will never be a member of such sites or why you were probably banned from them.
Anyway if I agree with anything in this thread, its that pandas are fucking awesome. Seriously.

flashback3r
09-22-2008, 08:41 PM
what?

Hope your signature is true cause you sure have my email:P (seriously, is it true?)

respawn40
09-22-2008, 09:21 PM
pandas are fucking awesome. Seriously.

+1

yakz091
09-23-2008, 05:58 AM
really nice idea.

slymester
09-24-2008, 11:26 AM
What u wish about trackersThat one day when we wake up all of them were the same level, then the traders would go berserk.
Lmao

C-mos
09-24-2008, 11:55 AM
I wish that it was no levels :)

MAX011
09-24-2008, 12:31 PM
i wish that it was no levels :)

+1:)

redMonster
09-24-2008, 12:39 PM
I wish that it was no levels :)
It is up to you to decide whether you want to trade keeping levels in mind. You always have the option to ignore the WIAW thread and go on with your business. Its not that I am supporting traders, but why worry about levels when there are enough people who believe in free invites.

redMonster
09-24-2008, 12:40 PM
damn

redMonster
09-24-2008, 12:40 PM
damn

redMonster
09-24-2008, 12:41 PM
damn

Cabalo
09-24-2008, 01:31 PM
ITS and REVOLT

ahhh... just when i thought this thread couldn't become more stupid... what a big time asshole! ALL I WISH ALL I NEED ! HAHAHAHA please grow up and STFU, you make a fool of yourself with such statements.

finally something to agree on at this thread. Don't make it become too usual guys...
i agree no-ratio is not a good thing.

i wish that FTN is level 2 or 3 just to join to .

so what will happen if all the trackers r open for sign up and remove unused account after 20 days sure no body can have more than 3 real active accounts . so in this situation all the trackers will be open all the time forever

tell me what u think
as soon as i saw the noobish word LEVEL, it just explained me what kind of OP we have at this thread.
Also, about the 20 days inactivity, get a life, some people do go for vacations one month. They have social life, something that maybe u are not acquainted with. How old are you by the way? 15 or 16 ?

OH OH !!! and by the way, i wish that noobs like you would stop paying desperate attention to BT Rep! everyone please look at this pearl taken from his "bt-rep":

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/4017/moronjp6.png

MAX011
09-24-2008, 02:16 PM
OH OH !!! and by the way, i wish that noobs like you would stop paying desperate attention to BT Rep! everyone please look at this pearl taken from his "bt-rep":

thanks angel i think u r the only angel here who never make mistakes. iam human and every one make some mistake but the smart ont who learn . and in case u r not smart so u will never learn . keep stupid as u r now

dunson
09-24-2008, 05:59 PM
I wish I wasn't a member of so many. I wish more people would donate to worthy trackers. I wish people would say thanks for torrents more often. I wish people wouldn't just idle in IRC. I wish I would have never used a seedbox.

C-mos
09-24-2008, 06:26 PM
I wish people would say thanks for torrents more often.

+1 ...no one knows how to say thanx :)

Kyl3KK
09-24-2008, 08:06 PM
I wish I wasn't a member of so many. I wish more people would donate to worthy trackers. I wish people would say thanks for torrents more often. I wish people wouldn't just idle in IRC. I wish I would have never used a seedbox.This. Especially the part about donations.

Roooney
09-24-2008, 08:19 PM
Maybe not so much about trackers, but I wish the scene check their releases before putting them out. Sick and tired of downloading a movie or a series, and then it gets nuked.

Also, I wish people say thanks more often.:)

Brandon
09-25-2008, 03:42 AM

Yea for real, i mean look at this shit.. Can it get any slower? And wtf is up with all that new content they're uploading?

(04:09 (+Tracer) #1 FTN in TV/XVID: -> Prison.Break.S04E05.HDTV.XviD-NoTV (Uploaded 31 secs after pre)
(04:09:29) (+Tracer) #2 SCC in TV/XVID: -> Prison.Break.S04E05.HDTV.XviD-NoTV (Uploaded 32 secs after pre) - (Winner: FTN 1 sec ago)
(04:09:37) (+Tracer) #3 ScT in TV/XVID: -> Prison.Break.S04E05.HDTV.XviD-NoTV (Uploaded 41 secs after pre) - (Winner: FTN 10 secs ago)

Personally I wish people would realize FTN isn't trying to be an elitist tracker and stop trying to compare it to the others.

becomehokage
09-25-2008, 05:44 AM

Yea for real, i mean look at this shit.. Can it get any slower? And wtf is up with all that new content they're uploading?

(04:09 (+Tracer) #1 FTN in TV/XVID: -> Prison.Break.S04E05.HDTV.XviD-NoTV (Uploaded 31 secs after pre)
(04:09:29) (+Tracer) #2 SCC in TV/XVID: -> Prison.Break.S04E05.HDTV.XviD-NoTV (Uploaded 32 secs after pre) - (Winner: FTN 1 sec ago)
(04:09:37) (+Tracer) #3 ScT in TV/XVID: -> Prison.Break.S04E05.HDTV.XviD-NoTV (Uploaded 41 secs after pre) - (Winner: FTN 10 secs ago)

Personally I wish people would realize FTN isn't trying to be an elitist tracker and stop trying to compare it to the others.
Give us the honour to have an experience of it :smilie4:

Artemis
09-25-2008, 05:55 AM

It's extremely shallow of you to even throw away a comment like this, the people who actually put the effort into these trackers need moronic comments like this like you need explosive diahorrea (and the effect is roughly the same). Also it is interesting that a relatively new user like 'users' should have such an opinion but then from the style he is a previously banned member from both FST and FtN, so no need to guess where the sour grapes are coming from :naughty:

users
09-25-2008, 06:06 AM

It's extremely shallow of you to even throw away a comment like this, the people who actually put the effort into these trackers need moronic comments like this like you need explosive diahorrea (and the effect is roughly the same). Also it is interesting that a relatively new user like 'users' should have such an opinion but then from the style he is a previously banned member from both FST and FtN, so no need to guess where the sour grapes are coming from :naughty:

so you disagree with others (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-u-wish-trackers-post2979636/postcount28) that no-ratio is not a good thing?.

I have more rep than you bud....probably more trackers...

Sanka113
09-25-2008, 06:39 AM
Op, you should simply rephrase your opening statement to say that you simply wish that FTN was easier to get into. The reason FTN is so hard to get into, is that they don't want any Harry, Dick, or Tom that don't know about seeding to join there. They believe that hey, if you can get into FTN, then you probably are qualified to be there.

Funkin'
09-25-2008, 06:42 AM

You are one l33t dude.

Nemrod
09-25-2008, 07:05 AM

What´s for sure is that you have infinite stupidity.

users
09-25-2008, 07:17 AM

What´s for sure is that you have infinite stupidity.

hey look its a retard troll, fuck off...

Artemis
09-25-2008, 08:28 AM

your kidding right ? how exactly is that a response wooooooo you have more trackers, it takes me back to my original comment that what you say is shallow.Congratulations on making a public ass of yourself.

http://i34.tinypic.com/28tc1mv.jpg

respawn40
09-25-2008, 10:30 AM
Seriously users, you should just quit.

bugs.bunny
09-25-2008, 10:58 AM
I have more rep than you bud....probably more trackers... Yet you still sound like an asshole.

Brandon
09-25-2008, 01:39 PM
Op, you should simply rephrase your opening statement to say that you simply wish that FTN was easier to get into. The reason FTN is so hard to get into, is that they don't want any Harry, Dick, or Tom that don't know about seeding to join there. They believe that hey, if you can get into FTN, then you probably are qualified to be there.

Actually, speaking first hand here, the reason it's so hard to get into has nothing to do with e-penis, leetness, seed qualifications (although that does become a factor later on), wallet size, breast size (although I've never been one to turn down a pretty lady) or any of the other elitist assumptions people make about the tracker. It's hard to get into because the initial goal from day 1 even before uploading any code to any server was to keep things personal. If I wanted to build a site full of people that I'd never get to know on a personal level, who become just another name on a page with little to no contact or if any, hateful comments towards one another then I'd just start a public tracker. Or on the flip side, crank up the userdb size, start selling invites and ratio and turn it into a business like so many others and quit college so I can live at home for the rest of my life leeching off other peoples money and success while blindly calling it a donation.

so you disagree with others (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-u-wish-trackers-post2979636/postcount28) that no-ratio is not a good thing?.

I disagree that no ratio is a bad thing. The purpose of a torrent site is not to have a ratio, it is to distribute files. The only reason ratio was ever put into the equation was the balance out the system. This was then exploited later on to make money, which is also not what a torrent site was meant to be for.

I honestly can't see how you could argue that no ratio is a bad thing when used in conjunction with a strict infrastructure. P2L has a far greater negative impact on torrent sites than no-ratio, when with p2l the entire system is unbalanced helping nobody except the person walking to the bank. You do realize that with a p2l system, you basically cancel out the ratio in terms of functionality?

At least no-ratio sites put the users first rather than their wallet. But I think you already know that. You opened up a can of worms attacking a site that's been able to successfully survive for almost 3 years off the legitimate support of it's users voluntarily without the need to sell something in return. To me, that says quite a bit about the site on it's own ;) Must be doing something right.

PS: My BT rep is even higher than yours. :naughty:

Kyokushin
09-25-2008, 03:18 PM
I would like to see ALL "private" trackers fully closed for ever. Opening a tracker makes people TALK about that tracker. It puts the spotlight on it. And that is the LEAST thing that owners should want.
They should also change their addresses, put fake front pages, and use SSL and HTTPS.

wiseD
09-25-2008, 04:11 PM
@ Brandon - the reason FTN is so successful, is due to the fact that you keep it a closed personal community. As you say, you could easily just turn it into some money grabbing scheme. There are a few of 'em around.

But you can't deny the HUGE hype that engulfs non-members and these forums, just because it's a closed small personal community. For most people it's the whole reason for them asking/begging for it. But yeah, um, you doin' a great job so far ^^

So...

I wish that all the stupid hype and begging that surrounds trackers could just piss off.

sear
09-25-2008, 05:00 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

wow that really made my day...I can't think of a funnier comeback that I've read on these forums in ages you're quite the witty chap aren't you :whistling

Borat
09-25-2008, 07:19 PM

sorry m8 but i have to say SCT not the same

I would say that SCC<ScT not cause of the pre-times but for the sharing speed! But GFT>FTN>ScT>ScC jus like that, GFT have better pre and speed than all, FTN is non ratio so is a ScT without ratio and ScC have good pre-times but don't have great mambers!

ryan20021982
09-25-2008, 07:26 PM
seriously users, you should just quit.

+1

Borat
09-25-2008, 07:28 PM
And seriously, why would someone create a thread like that in a sub-forum like this?

Kyl3KK
09-26-2008, 01:57 AM
I wish that sites like this would keep retards from posting... oh wait, this isn't a tracker. Silly me!

stoi
09-26-2008, 02:39 AM
Well i am going to answer this from the title of the thread, not from the post as the post did not make sense with the title.

What i would like to see is a lot more Innovative Ideas from trackers.

What i mean by that is, F*N went ratio free, which even I raised my eyebrows to (even though i had suggested that to my staff and they did not like it one bit lol). but it works because of the member core they built up over a year or 2, and the small number of members as well.

S*T done the .75 download counts not the full 1 on torrents, another innovative idea.

What made gazelle, a complete new tracker, I am not sure if there is anything innovative in it (modifications), but the coding is innovative.

F*C have a seeding time mod (i think), I have no idea how it works though.

Not to blow our own trumpet here, but we have SP and soon the new referal system, which actually rewards members for bringing good members in.

That to me is the problem with invites, you get punished if you bring a bad member in, but if you bring a good member in, you get nothing for it. so people are more careless with their invites or are to strict and never use them.

I am pretty sick of hearing about Freeleech, and * upload rubbish, ok if 1 or 2 trackers did it, fair enough, but every (or nearly) every tracker does it.

I just wish more tracker owners would push the boat out and try something away from the norm, ok if it does not work, change it back, but at least they tried, and its not for me to copy either, if a tacker has done something before, I will not do it, or i will change it for us anyway.

If i have missed any innovative trackers out of the above, I appologize, I am only a member of mine, and have no rep, so maybe Users can fill me in on them lol

honestly i must come up with 5-10 new ideas a month for us, not all get done, and some get shouted down, but if i can come up with that many, i am pretty sure other tracker owners can as well (the hard part is coding the bloody things)