PDA

View Full Version : Karagarga invite GivEaWay

Catcher
09-22-2008, 04:58 AM
I decided not to giveaway the user account and instead use it and get some invites to share with you!
Karagarga is a classical site with comic e-books, old films, literature classical music and more.
If you think that this tracker can fill your needs do not hesitate to post a request.
Just follow to rules:
No traders
No Pm's
Speed tests and ratio proofs got less meaning for me so don't post them unless you really want to.
And the most important rule: write why you'd like to have this tracker.

Ligeia
09-22-2008, 05:52 AM
I'd love to try this tracker. Pretty much everything you listed is right up my alley. Please invite me. :)

romanticking
09-22-2008, 09:02 AM
can i have it mate i am looking for it from manydays
i think it contains lot of good old movies and good ebooks so can i have the invite

Catcher
09-22-2008, 04:41 PM
Up up up and away

Catcher
10-18-2008, 08:24 AM
Giveaway from a month ago but I still got the invite and I'm still willing to share.

digitdvd
10-18-2008, 02:09 PM
Can I please have one?I am a diehard fan of old movies(westerns to be specific) and I have heard that this tracker has them all so it would be very nice of you to invite me.

gpm
10-18-2008, 09:28 PM
this is one of the greates sites for old movies and music(I like it much) can i ask for invite

RIFKinator
10-18-2008, 10:04 PM
I'm a very big fan of literature, classical music and movies. And I have a need for some comic torrents ;>

cinephilia
10-19-2008, 01:51 AM
"i want it for old movies"... every time i see some KG GAs, there's always the same easy argument... and believe me, most of people who only say that are collectors.

ps: non-mainstream films doesn't necessarily mean "old movies"...

Kasen
10-19-2008, 02:15 AM
I would like an invite because I'm bored of mainstream hollywood crap and would like to see something that engages my brain. I tried usenet and trackers but you can only get newer stuff, sometimes I get lucky on usenet though. Anything older than 10 years is hard to get. I'm quite interested in old British films, I wonder if they have them.

sababot
10-19-2008, 09:07 AM
my mom asked me to download her a lot of old movies
and Karagarga is the only place i know that has them.
thanks in advanced :)