blackbird
09-22-2008, 06:16 AM
tnt

brightsid
09-22-2008, 08:09 AM
What do you prefer apple or orange?

R3c0n
09-22-2008, 08:35 AM
Does it matter? And if so, TiT has only been open for a few days lol, you cant exactly -compare-

sear
09-22-2008, 08:56 AM
ttr**ntu it's 1336 :yes:

alcoholik
09-22-2008, 10:19 AM
piratebay 1337, lol

Swift
09-22-2008, 10:44 AM
tity f**K

Swift
09-22-2008, 10:45 AM
tity f**K

RainRoofer
09-22-2008, 10:47 AM
ptn, that shit still exists ?

phrenzy
09-22-2008, 11:41 AM
TIT w/o a doubt.. Is PTN even up anymore...

becomehokage
09-22-2008, 11:54 AM
Let the flame war begin!!!

oria
09-22-2008, 11:57 AM
please close this theard

becomehokage
09-22-2008, 12:00 PM
Its too late now!!! I can hear the guerillas coming :O

phrenzy
09-22-2008, 12:11 PM
Does it matter? And if so, TiT has only been open for a few days lol, you cant exactly -compare-

TIT was open for a while and got shutdown, reopened recently..... Even when shutdown they still kept the IRC going for a couple years w/o a site. So yes you can't compare a site w/ history and a site w/ lack of any, and a site the has a great rep. versus a site w/ questionable rep. at best.... So yes you are rite....

redpill
09-22-2008, 12:15 PM
tIT

RainRoofer
09-22-2008, 12:53 PM
Stop flaming and answer oria's question I compare them alike I couldn't really say what is better there both good sites

This was obviously attempt to hype that ptn shit.

Tristan
09-22-2008, 12:55 PM
how can we compare movies/tv tracker with less than 2000 users to general tracker with 15000 user limit? lol...

ben99
09-22-2008, 02:33 PM
Stop flaming and answer oria's question I compare them alike I couldn't really say what is better there both good sites

haha more like an attempt to hype tit. From I remember of TiT was that it was nothing spectacular more like a torrent damage kinda site. slow pretimes, user uploads, decent community. From what I've seen lately this site has been getting hyped a lot and the funny thing was that it was an ok site to begin with. TiT is basically the same thing as revtt with maybe a better community.

yakz091
09-23-2008, 06:08 AM
u cant compare so soon let tit start up completely and then let some user's in, then if u compare it will give some sense to users who dont have them or have them both....

C-mos
09-23-2008, 06:35 AM
omg..bot are nice

but wtf is with this thread..close it!!! :)

jasperr
09-23-2008, 12:01 PM
WTF!???...... why do stupid retards keep posting threads like this.. STUPID!!!

there's other ways to get attention ya know.

haha more like an attempt to hype tit. From I remember of TiT was that it was nothing spectacular more like a torrent damage kinda site. slow pretimes, user uploads, decent community.

and wtf is it with pre times.... like you or anyone else really gives a crap!!... really, com'on now do you think that seconds matter..?? are you or people like you soooooooo hard up for attention that ya need to show off you e-penises since you folks don't have one to speak of in real life!.. OO

ben99
09-23-2008, 12:42 PM
WTF!???...... why do stupid retards keep posting threads like this.. STUPID!!!

there's other ways to get attention ya know.

haha more like an attempt to hype tit. From I remember of TiT was that it was nothing spectacular more like a torrent damage kinda site. slow pretimes, user uploads, decent community.

and wtf is it with pre times.... like you or anyone else really gives a crap!!... really, com'on now do you think that seconds matter..?? are you or people like you soooooooo hard up for attention that ya need to show off you e-penises since you folks don't have one to speak of in real life!.. OO

if you are trying to be a general site pretimes matter... For example I have scc, sct, and ftn. Where I download my releases depends where it gets released first. So pretimes matter as the faaster they are the more active the site and torrents will be. As for the personal insult, I have a great and busy real life so I couldn't give a shit as to what you think.

RainRoofer
09-23-2008, 01:41 PM
haha more like an attempt to hype tit. From I remember of TiT was that it was nothing spectacular more like a torrent damage kinda site. slow pretimes, user uploads, decent community. From what I've seen lately this site has been getting hyped a lot and the funny thing was that it was an ok site to begin with. TiT is basically the same thing as revtt with maybe a better community.

RevTT = Great tracker so, TiT is great ? And TiT before closing was one of the best trackers, so I don't know what you're talkin about.

helpme
09-23-2008, 02:08 PM
PTN 4 ever

ben99
09-23-2008, 05:11 PM

RevTT = Great tracker so, TiT is great ? And TiT before closing was one of the best trackers, so I don't know what you're talkin about.

haha, revtt great tracker my ass. sure it's not bad but its not great, mediocre is what i would call it. Like I said before it closed down it certainly wasn't bad but there have been so many advances, that TiT cannot and will not be one of the best trackers

danio
09-23-2008, 05:14 PM
i don't know how you could possibly compare the two. it's like comparing what.cd to ScT.. it makes no sense at all.

BlueLabel
09-23-2008, 06:40 PM
another X vs Y thread

sharkezo
09-23-2008, 06:42 PM
TiT is just up
how the fuck you can compare
and ptn has only 100 torrent
dude you know shit

pharaoh
09-23-2008, 08:48 PM

sounds like ftwr. also tit was one of the best at it's time and i'm sure it will be again. imo comparing ptn to tit is like comparing hydro weed to grass clippings. a waste of fuk'n time. the people who are excited about tit are mostly previous members. I was member of ptn and let my account go because there are to many other sites that have made a name for themselves that have the same content. But different strokes for different folks. if you really think about it sites don't really vary in content. it's the site itself and the people who run it that matters on it success. not to mention having some mods here to place it high on the level doesn't hurt either.

respawn40
09-23-2008, 08:50 PM
sounds like ftwr

IDK...I've heard from some people that that place lives up to its hype.

pharaoh
09-23-2008, 09:06 PM
I hear the United States Government is trustworthy also.

Tokeman
09-23-2008, 11:04 PM
how can we compare movies/tv tracker with less than 2000 users to general tracker with 15000 user limit? lol...

Yea, I'm with ^ :frusty:

Mister Moo
09-24-2008, 04:11 AM
It's like comparing shit to gold, (PTN is shit)

Funkin'
09-24-2008, 04:20 AM
I don't think PTN is shit. It's just not all that at the moment. I do think it needs to stay up for more than one week at a time before it can really build itself. I love the style of the tracker, and that it's freeleech. Plus every request I've made there has been filled. So it's got a lot of things going for it. The admins just need to keep it online now.

wazza100
09-24-2008, 06:15 AM

exactly :yup:

Tokeman
09-24-2008, 03:25 PM
I don't think PTN is shit. It's just not all that at the moment. I do think it needs to stay up for more than one week at a time before it can really build itself. I love the style of the tracker, and that it's freeleech. Plus every request I've made there has been filled. So it's got a lot of things going for it. The admins just need to keep it online now.

Before this last down time, there was a good amount of activity. Shame its so slow now, but I'm sure the activity will pick back up. The site is great, requests are filled very quickly, and there are a lot of oddball uploads, which is always fun. PTN is different from every other site I have been a member of, and I just love it. I don't mind a little downtime, so long as its brief.

SenorBubbz
09-24-2008, 10:27 PM

Before this last down time, there was a good amount of activity. Shame its so slow now, but I'm sure the activity will pick back up. The site is great, requests are filled very quickly, and there are a lot of oddball uploads, which is always fun. PTN is different from every other site I have been a member of, and I just love it. I don't mind a little downtime, so long as its brief.

PTN is an excellent tracker. It's only down because faggots from here at FST and other trackers DDoS us to hell and our pussy ass host can't take it so we have to keep switching.

PTN isn't better than TiT and TiT isn't better than PTN. It's like comparing what a shoe and a tire taste like (horrible analogy).

Something Else
09-24-2008, 10:59 PM
PTN is an excellent tracker. It's only down because faggots from here at FST and other trackers DDoS us to hell and our pussy ass host can't take it so we have to keep switching.

PTN isn't better than TiT and TiT isn't better than PTN. It's like comparing what a shoe and a tire taste like (horrible analogy).

Shoes taste rather similar to tyres, from experience. Both quite rubbery.

f@flot
09-25-2008, 05:57 AM
Its too late now!!! I can hear the guerillas coming :O

hehe lol,:lol:

It's doen't matter and they are uncomparable.Useless.