PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] HDBits or SceneHD

alucarddl
09-25-2008, 07:46 AM
Frankly, I love HD and can't stand to watch stuff upconverted from smaller formats on my 1920x1080 screen (I guess I'm a picture purist...).

Anyhow, I've been trying for a while now to get access to either of these trackers, and obviously I've been unsuccessful.

If anyone has an extra invite, I would be most grateful.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

alucarddl
09-26-2008, 06:04 AM
BUMP. Anyone?

alucarddl
09-30-2008, 05:43 PM
Bump.

Villain
09-30-2008, 05:48 PM
I think you could get scenehd.org invite without a problems. I would give you one but I can't invite since I am still HD leecher.

RedRansom
09-30-2008, 05:55 PM
Do you need bithdtv?

alucarddl
09-30-2008, 06:25 PM
Do you need bithdtv?

Hi Red,

I appreciate the offer, but I'm really just gunning for the two aforementioned trackers. I'd take bithdtv just to have it, but I don't want to "clog up" anybody's tracker or anything if I don't think I'll use it regularly. :D

Villain,

Where do you suppose I could get sceneHD? I've been looking for a while now and haven't found any offers. Honestly, I'd be very pleased with either though.

Thanks again.

killercam101
09-30-2008, 07:43 PM
are you on any other trackers?

ryan20021982
10-01-2008, 01:55 AM
I'd take bithdtv just to have it, but I don't want to "clog up" anybody's tracker or anything if I don't think I'll use it regularly.

Thanks again.

Bit-HDTV is a very good site, sounds like you just want hdbits because its
hard to get not for the content or you would want big-hdtv.

Funkin'
10-01-2008, 05:06 AM
Hi Red,

I appreciate the offer, but I'm really just gunning for the two aforementioned trackers. I'd take bithdtv just to have it, but I don't want to "clog up" anybody's tracker or anything if I don't think I'll use it regularly. :D

If you're requesting these sites solely for their content, and not some level bullshit, then I would highly suggest rethinking that Bit-HDTV invite. It has more content than SceneHD, and is a very underrated site.

Villain
10-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Hi Red,

If you're requesting these sites solely for their content, and not some level bullshit, then I would highly suggest rethinking that Bit-HDTV invite. It has more content than SceneHD, and is a very underrated site.

I totally agree. SceneHD is a good tracker, but I don't find it very useful because I am not into scene releases. But BIT-HDTV has some amazing releases and I especially download EuReKa releases.

alucarddl
10-01-2008, 08:06 PM
Ok, you guys have sold me on Bit HDTV. Sending a PM to Red!

But if anyone has the other two, I'm definitely still looking.