PDA

View Full Version : House Of The Dead

The Horror fanatic
09-05-2003, 02:04 AM
Anyone like me eager to see the up and coming HOUSE OF THE DEAD B) . I have played the game at home and in the arcades and cannot wait for the film to come out :D

Triadcool
09-05-2003, 02:30 AM
I can't wait to see it either I hear it was suppose to be good.

The Horror fanatic
09-05-2003, 02:33 AM
it better to play in arcades though because it feels more real when you got them jumping out at you. Hopefully it be real good and better than resident evil turn out to be. i expected resident evil to be better than it was :unsure:

Triadcool
09-05-2003, 02:40 AM
Yea I hope so to

3RA1N1AC
09-05-2003, 11:57 AM
i saw the trailer. it looked terrible. House Of The Dead is a fun game... all 15 minutes of it... but the "story" from a lightgun game is a really flimsy premise for a whole movie.

MetroStars
09-05-2003, 11:59 AM
i can't imagine it being 2 gud either games into movies normally suck..

A horror movie2 look out 4 is Cabin Fever looks very gud indeed

Gooch2k
09-05-2003, 12:11 PM
I'm just hoping for the best. I've been let down by to many movies this year.

MetroStars
09-05-2003, 12:13 PM

Tell me about it, i think this has bin the worst year ever 4 movies...

Alucard1475
09-05-2003, 02:38 PM
MetroStars Posted on 5 September 2003 - 22:13

Tell me about it, i think this has bin the worst year ever 4 movies...

I don't think HOTD is gonna make any difference. From the trailer, the movie looks pathetic. Looks like another great title is gonna be wasted just like that.

Twigboy
09-05-2003, 04:04 PM
It would be nice if they actually made it in to a good movie,it'll probally end up a disaster like Resident Evil did.

tool2heal
09-05-2003, 05:28 PM
Hey it was only the first resident evil.. You should'nt expect it to be that good because it was all about telling the story of how the city got infected.
The next one will be awesome though because the whole city will be infected and there will be zombies everywhere and hopefully massive death and carnage.

3RA1N1AC
09-06-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by tool2heal@5 September 2003 - 09:28
Hey it was only the first resident evil.. You should'nt expect it to be that good because it was all about telling the story of how the city got infected.
The next one will be awesome though because the whole city will be infected and there will be zombies everywhere and hopefully massive death and carnage.
yeah, or else it'll be more classic catchphrases like "i'm gonna kiss you, bitch." their first mistake was firing George Romero from the job of director/screenwriter on Resident Evil. their second mistake was hiring someone else to write and direct Resident Evil, who happened to not be George Romero. their third mistake was hiring that fugsley girl (whatsername? she was in Girlfight and Blue Crush, as well) to be the bitch who Milla Jovovich was gonna kiss. Milla's kiss-bitch, so to speak.

also, they broke the golden rule: don't make movies based on video games because the results are usually spectacular......ly sh1tty. :lol:

The Horror fanatic
09-07-2003, 04:55 AM
well i looking forward to House of the dead in a few weeks time. I just curious too about this cabin fever. The teaser they showed at pictures when i saw the brilliant jeepers creepers 2 was a bit too short for my liking

Stonecoldfreak1
09-07-2003, 05:14 AM
well the movie is gonna get money ill tell ya that much..... ive been wanting to see this sorta and the thing has been done for like a year and still no release :angry:

The Horror fanatic
09-11-2003, 02:54 AM
Resident evil was a disappointment, but i guess we will see how HOTD will turn out, and what Cabin fever will be like. Wrong turn was not as good as they said but it was still good

3RA1N1AC
09-11-2003, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@6 September 2003 - 21:14
well the movie is gonna get money ill tell ya that much..... ive been wanting to see this sorta and the thing has been done for like a year and still no release :angry:
if a movie is finished and it sits on the shelf for a year, it means no companies wanted to distribute it because it sucks. hate to burst your bubble, but it's the truth.