PDA

View Full Version : Spaceships

100%
09-26-2008, 06:36 PM
Are the Super Best.
I mean come on Motorcycles can not fly and planes do not reach the moon.

(all according to 50%)

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/replica-eagle-l.jpg

Something Else
09-26-2008, 06:40 PM
Agreed. I have this as my desktop currently:

http://images.macdesktops.com/images/640x480/MDviper640x480.jpg

chalice
09-26-2008, 06:53 PM
Try taking a spaceship to work. You'd be fucked and skint.

Unless you were an astronaut, like.

enoughfakefiles
09-26-2008, 07:54 PM
Space 1999 was great. You could always tell who was going to die:dabs:

chalice
09-26-2008, 08:01 PM
:eyebrows:

As opposed to Star Trek where every fucker in a red shirt is bound for fucking annihilation, like?

Barbarossa
09-26-2008, 08:13 PM
Except Scotty :dabs:

chalice
09-26-2008, 08:19 PM

Wrong Barbs, you fucking non-Star Trek nerd idiot you.

The red shirt curse got to Scotty too. His remains are now orbiting the planet.

Fact.

enoughfakefiles
09-26-2008, 08:19 PM
I wonder if they knew that the new guy always got killed :eyebrows:

Barbarossa
09-26-2008, 08:24 PM

Fact.

Actually, didn't they lose him in the desert when the rocket malfunctioned? :unsure:

Edit: And even if he had made it to orbit he'd have re-entered and burned up in the atmosphere by now. They don't let you stay up there forever, there's enough junk up there as it is...

And don't try to out-nerd me, OK? You might have the upper hand on all the insider Dharma info, but that's about as far as it goes... :01:

chalice
09-26-2008, 08:38 PM
:lol:

Alright Barbs, you win. You win to the max. :smilie4:

brotherdoobie
09-26-2008, 09:31 PM
6-4VOLeKBOw

-bd

100%
11-20-2008, 07:31 PM
50%'s latest spaceship is teh awsumness

http://e.imagehost.org/0460/DSCF5695ff.jpg

His statement of today was,
"dad, when i am as big as you i will have your name"

Snee
11-20-2008, 07:45 PM

Fact.

Actually, didn't they lose him in the desert when the rocket malfunctioned? :unsure:

Edit: And even if he had made it to orbit he'd have re-entered and burned up in the atmosphere by now. They don't let you stay up there forever, there's enough junk up there as it is...

And don't try to out-nerd me, OK? You might have the upper hand on all the insider Dharma info, but that's about as far as it goes... :01:

The last thing I saw Scott in, was a TNG episode. He'd managed to preserve himself in a transporter buffer and liek got to meet captain picard. I think he took off in a shuttle for parts unknown at the end of the episode.

You guise are totally making shit up.

Snee
11-20-2008, 07:47 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/snorlax/vengeance.jpg

One of my internets spaceships.

Snee
11-20-2008, 07:48 PM
I just smashed it into a spacestation while posting that.

anoneemuse
11-20-2008, 07:49 PM
its nice to ride everything even though none can take me to the moon

chalice
11-20-2008, 07:51 PM

The last thing I saw Scott in, was a TNG episode. He'd managed to preserve himself in a transporter buffer and liek got to meet captain picard. I think he took off in a shuttle for parts unknown at the end of the episode.

I forgot about this thread, like. I wasn't talking shite at all. Well, maybe a wee bit of shite.

I was talking about James Doohan, the actor who played Scottie, like. He's dead as fuck now and his ashes were shot into orbit like Hunter S. Thompson and other cool fuckers. But Barbs pwnt me when he said that the ashes would've burnt up in the atmosphere so I couldn't be arsed arguing.

Must've been wopped or something else.

Snee
11-20-2008, 07:54 PM

I forgot about this thread, like. I wasn't talking shite at all. Well, maybe a wee bit of shite.

I was talking about James Doohan, the actor who played Scottie, like. He's dead as fuck now and his ashes were shot into orbit like Hunter S. Thompson and other cool fuckers. But Barbs pwnt me when he said that the ashes would've burnt up in the atmosphere so I couldn't be arsed arguing.

Does not compute. Actor? Nowai.

chalice
11-20-2008, 07:59 PM

Does not compute. Actor? Nowai.

Yeah well, obviously it was Scottie acting being an actor acting Scottie, like.

Thought that went without saying.

anoneemuse
11-20-2008, 08:04 PM
thats like 1 - 1

Skweeky
11-20-2008, 08:23 PM
I went to a Star Trek wedding earlier this year. It had a Klingon and a Ferengi. And I sat in the captain's chair. True story.

j2k4
11-20-2008, 09:32 PM
We in the U.S. larf at foreigners who know Star Trek.

Well, I do, anyway. :whistling

Barbarossa
11-21-2008, 09:30 AM

The episode with the Dyson Sphere, I remember that one.

I just smashed it into a spacestation while posting that.

:lol: :earl:

Barbarossa
11-21-2008, 09:30 AM
I went to a Star Trek wedding earlier this year. It had a Klingon and a Ferengi. And I sat in the captain's chair. True story.

Did you say "Make it so" :unsure:

Skweeky
11-21-2008, 11:43 AM
Damn right I did. I even pointed the finger. I don't think it had the desired effect though, considering I was wearing a black silk dress. I didn't look very captain-y.

PlayeR
11-21-2008, 01:41 PM
Check this
http://horsesmouth.typepad.com/hm/Space_Ship_2_Jan_2008.jpg (http://horsesmouth.typepad.com/hm/Space_Ship_2_Jan_2008.jpg)