PDA

View Full Version : The place to get newly released movies?

VoidNT
09-27-2008, 05:26 AM
Well it is not very legal in terms of copyright, but interesting to know. Does a tracker exist where it is possible to get a movies that have just been released? The Hollywood blockbusters often can be found on mininova, but I'm after more special stuff. No necessary in a great quality, any watchable video would be appreciated.

I suspect there are some secret communities exist where the pirates are exchanging the material, but I'm not interested in this and it's impossible to get there anyway. I'm talking about more or less approachable community.

For me the problem is that some movies are being released in United States or in another parts of the world and shown just in several cities. The DVD would probably be released in the future but to wait another year is not a very pleasant option.

So any recommendations, maybe not even torrent sites but Usenet groups or something else?

redMonster
09-27-2008, 05:30 AM
There are lots of torrent sites. You are really new to the private tracker world, I see. Numerous sites offer newly released movies. Can you elaborate what "special stuff" are you after?

Check this thread for the list of torrent sites.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-list-private-and-public-bittorrent-sites-142471/?

If you want to get into some sites, keep checking this thread for open signups.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bittorrent-sites-open-signup-298326/?

Detale
09-27-2008, 05:35 AM
Also we have a wonderful NZB section (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/nzbindex.php) here as well with some fantastic NZB posters. Enjoy the community here make some friends and when you are allowed to access the invites section you can request some tracker invites even the less popular private torrent sites are better than public ones so it's a HUGE step up in speeds and quality.

lolier
09-27-2008, 05:35 AM
Tl,SCC,SCT,FTN and you are set :)

Detale
09-27-2008, 05:37 AM
He prob doesn't know what those stand for yet Lol

VoidNT
09-27-2008, 05:37 AM
For example,

Garden Party movie, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0828393/
Released a couple of months ago. I looked in eMule and on various (open) torrent sites. Found about 10 downloads, all were fakes.

Towelhead, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0787523/
Released yesterday.

Any ideas?

redMonster
09-27-2008, 05:47 AM
Now those are some rare ones. Cannot find them on many trackers. But you can always request such new rare releases on TL and Revtt.

VoidNT
09-27-2008, 05:50 AM
Now those are some rare ones. Cannot find them on many trackers. But you can always request such new rare releases on TL and Revtt.

OK, thanks for help.

I guess they should be relatively 'rare', not a Hollywood blockbusters as I said, but the hope was that they have been released just now, so the chance to get them is bigger.

Detale
09-27-2008, 05:51 AM
Well posting of links are not allowed here. I sent you a PM with some sites open for signup ATM keep checking the last page in This thread (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bittorrent-sites-open-signup-298326/page37/?)

VoidNT
09-27-2008, 05:57 AM
Thank you Detale.

ericab
09-27-2008, 06:00 AM
rapidshare baby ! :tease:

VoidNT
09-27-2008, 06:32 AM

No thank you, a search through rapidshare is a pain. But if there was some kind of community that put these files on rapidshare, this would be the way to go, precisely what I'm asking for.

Like Karagarga is about 'old and rare' stuff, I need something of 'new and relatively rare'. I don't believe that with such a sweep of piracy as today it's impossible to find a couple of new independent movies!

stoi
09-27-2008, 06:42 AM
well the simple fact is, have the scene released them, if not you may have to wait till they are out on DVD.

If they are out on DVD you will just have to wait till someone buys it and rips it.

vcdquality.com is what i use for all new movie released (not a download site just a release site like nfohump) if its not on there, its not out, or at least not by the scene anyway.

VoidNT
09-27-2008, 07:12 AM
Thanks stoi, that's very helpful link. If you're right, then I have to wait. With the DVD out there would be no problem, I would have bought it, end of story.

Seems that I've overestimated the internet video sharing a little... :)

Detale
09-27-2008, 08:23 AM
I think I saw towelhead somewhere 99% sure. meh maybe not

ericab
09-27-2008, 07:10 PM

No thank you, a search through rapidshare is a pain. But if there was some kind of community that put these files on rapidshare, this would be the way to go, precisely what I'm asking for.

Like Karagarga is about 'old and rare' stuff, I need something of 'new and relatively rare'. I don't believe that with such a sweep of piracy as today it's impossible to find a couple of new independent movies!

i was being heavily sarcastic
i figured the ":tease:" would have been a give away, as well as my sig.

XuKrU
09-27-2008, 08:52 PM
well the simple fact is, have the scene released them, if not you may have to wait till they are out on DVD.

If they are out on DVD you will just have to wait till someone buys it and rips it.

vcdquality.com is what i use for all new movie released (not a download site just a release site like nfohump) if its not on there, its not out, or at least not by the scene anyway.

If its not out on vcdquality.com it just means theres no releases for the film out yet on p2p to have been stolen by scene groups and repacked for the scene.

kooftspc11
09-27-2008, 09:10 PM

gosh you just made my nipples hard and gave me goosebumps all over....

just buy the damn things off of amazon if you are so interested in watching

whiteboy
09-27-2008, 10:49 PM
Thanks stoi, that's very helpful link. If you're right, then I have to wait. With the DVD out there would be no problem, I would have bought it, end of story.

Seems that I've overestimated the internet video sharing a little... :)
I dont think you overestimated it at all. But you do know that if you get a movie this new like towelhead 99% of the time it will have been recorded in the cinema wiht a video camera.

Im sure towelhead will pop up very soon, but sometimes if it is a very small unpopular film nobody will cam it.

respawn40
09-28-2008, 12:25 AM

If you want RapidShare, then you probably want to get into LUELinks. Don't expect it to be easy though, unfortunately :(

fisherman
09-28-2008, 02:23 AM
Best tracker for new movies is by a shodow of a doubt is TL. Not only is TL quick at pre but they have their certain members that get the source before the scene and do some really nice re-encodes.
I like a small few trackers for my content but TL is one of, if not my best source.

ericab
09-28-2008, 06:16 PM
Best tracker for new movies is by a shodow of a doubt is TL. Not only is TL quick at pre but they have their certain members that get the source before the scene and do some really nice re-encodes.
I like a small few trackers for my content but TL is one of, if not my best source.

agreed on TL; however ScT is faster by about 3 minutes on average per pre...

Detale
09-28-2008, 06:57 PM
Guys SuperTorrents Pre's almost as fast as SCT (within seconds) it's also WAY easier to get into and build a good ratio. Not to mention speeds are almost, not quite, but almost as good too.

stefke
09-28-2008, 07:05 PM
hmmm :D quite true...
but tl is tl :D and it is very good... on the other hand sct has great fl packs :D

VoidNT
09-28-2008, 08:55 PM
Thank you guys for the info and opinions.

I'm pretty sure Towelhead will pop up, my greatest concern was about more abstract thing - where to get not so popular American films as soon as possible after release. Obviously there are limitations even for piracy. :)

Detale - since you live in NY, you've probably seen Towelhead advertisement hoarding somewhere in the city, not on torrent sites. ;)

Mister Moo
11-21-2008, 05:51 AM

If you want RapidShare, then you probably want to get into LUELinks. Don't expect it to be easy though, unfortunately :(

actually LUElinks uses MU, not Rapidcrap

nethawk
11-21-2008, 07:25 AM
Thank you guys for the info and opinions.

I'm pretty sure Towelhead will pop up, my greatest concern was about more abstract thing - where to get not so popular American films as soon as possible after release. Obviously there are limitations even for piracy. :)

Detale - since you live in NY, you've probably seen Towelhead advertisement hoarding somewhere in the city, not on torrent sites. ;)

Most limited and indie films get pre'd (scene released). I'm sure Towelhead will get released, you just have to wait. Once it gets pred, every 0-day tracker like TL will have it. Most movies get pre'd about 2 weeks before the DVD release date. Towelhead dvd comes out Dec 30, so you still have some time to wait.

For example, Garden Party dvd release date was Nov.18 and the scene release Garden.Party.LIMITED.DVDRip.XviD-DMT came out Nov. 10. You can find this at almost any 0day tracker.

So just sign up to a good tracker, check the movies/xvid section daily.

btw, this movie is not rare, the dvd is not out yet. So there is no need to get rapidshare or find a tracker for rare movies.

I'm actually waiting for this movie too, so I'll pm you when I see it.

VoidNT
11-21-2008, 09:44 AM
Got it on RevTT, thanks for heads up, I've almost given up on this. Now it's possible to download it even on Mininova. Overall, it took 5 months to get my hands on Garden Party.

Obviously the Scene releases depend on DVD release date, and I'm pretty aware that when DVD is out it's quite easy to obtain the rip via torrent trackers. What I was originally looking for is some way to get the newly released and fresh movie that is not a blockbuster (so there's almost no chance that someone would tape it on the cam in theater) and DVD is not out yet. That's why I was asking about some 'underground' communities, not regular scene releases. Turned out that was an unrealistic request, Scene has its limits and there's no other more or less approachable way.

crooked
11-21-2008, 10:54 AM
SCC is also very very fast. They are growin' and getting even faster! ScT I think gets more new releases, but the important ones, like cinema-films or important games they are even faster at than ScT..

PirateEagle
11-21-2008, 11:57 AM

Not sure if you ever read the details on these torrents of which you speak. (Non-Scene Released) Another torrent site acctually supplies these people with the releases they re-encode. AKA non TL.

dickytricky
11-21-2008, 04:17 PM
Never heard of SuperTorrents ,are they invite only.Never heard of Ipt also ,and that i find they are the fastest.

nethawk
11-21-2008, 04:54 PM
Got it on RevTT, thanks for heads up, I've almost given up on this. Now it's possible to download it even on Mininova. Overall, it took 5 months to get my hands on Garden Party.

Obviously the Scene releases depend on DVD release date, and I'm pretty aware that when DVD is out it's quite easy to obtain the rip via torrent trackers. What I was originally looking for is some way to get the newly released and fresh movie that is not a blockbuster (so there's almost no chance that someone would tape it on the cam in theater) and DVD is not out yet. That's why I was asking about some 'underground' communities, not regular scene releases. Turned out that was an unrealistic request, Scene has its limits and there's no other more or less approachable way.

No. I don't think I've seen many CAM and TS on limited movies. Sometimes you will be lucky enough that there is a DVDSCR, but that's rare. So I doubt there is a underground place. If there is a p2p source, there will most likely be a scene release coming that will show up on trackers.