PDA

View Full Version : There's Something Been Missing Lately...

Celerystalksme
09-05-2003, 05:27 AM
Why the hell are all those screechy mp3's out on kazaa...i mean i just downloaded 50 versions of 50 Cent - 21 Questions...and all of them are going alright up until 20 seconds and there is this huge screeching sound...i mean wtf is up with that...is it the RIAA trying to stop us from downloading music or is punk ass lamers with nothing better to do...im just so confused and don't know what to do...all i can say is FUCK THE RIAA... :ph34r: :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adster
09-05-2003, 06:14 AM
ah yah we needed this thread in here normally we average 4 threads a day of this but yep here we go

MUSLEMAN
09-05-2003, 06:47 AM
lol not again its a combo of both celery

Jibbler
09-05-2003, 07:39 AM
I figured you would have dumped Kazaa by now Celery?

Celery has learned to IRC. Very impressive my friend. Not so hard is it? :huh:

Celerystalksme
09-05-2003, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler@5 September 2003 - 17:39
I figured you would have dumped Kazaa by now Celery?

Celery has learned to IRC. Very impressive my friend. Not so hard is it? :huh:
Well i just know the basics and thats enough to get the new shit :D

especially new pr0n...and music :lol:

for everything else its just...maybe next year... ;)

and yeah i still use kazaa lite once every now and again...to get old school pr0n and music videos...

BigBank_Hank
09-05-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@5 September 2003 - 05:27
Why the hell are all those screechy mp3's out on kazaa...i mean i just downloaded 50 versions of 50 Cent - 21 Questions...and all of them are going alright up until 20 seconds and there is this huge screeching sound...i mean wtf is up with that...is it the RIAA trying to stop us from downloading music or is punk ass lamers with nothing better to do...im just so confused and don't know what to do...all i can say is FUCK THE RIAA... :ph34r: :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its now official: We are back online again :P

CrumbCat
09-05-2003, 04:50 PM
I'm upset as well. I have spent the last 3 weeks downloading everything I could get my hands on by Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, Christina Aguilera, C-Note, Vitamin C, Robyn, B*Witched, Spice Girls, All Saints, *NSYNC, 5ive, Aaron Carter, Robbie Williams, Debbie Gibson, Tiffany, Cleopatra, Hanson, Backstreet Boys, New Kids on the Block, Boyzone and No Secrets and Willa Ford. . . . and what did I get for my efforts?

Screechy-Scratchy-Sh*t !

I'm so upset I cannot say anything else, other than 'Does anyone know where I could get Clean Versions of anything and everything by the above listed artists?

Please - all Sig2Dat's are welcomed, so please reply with all you got!

Thanks

NikkiD
09-05-2003, 04:55 PM
OMG - PMSL!! I've missed that sardonic wit!!!

mogadishu
09-05-2003, 06:48 PM
irc is still lacking too many cds.. only new releases is good for... slsk still is the king.

Celerystalksme
09-06-2003, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by mogadishu@6 September 2003 - 04:48
irc is still lacking too many cds.. only new releases is good for... slsk still is the king.
whats the slsk everyone keeps on talking about...is it like an underground club where only VIP's hang out...how do i get in, how do i get in...im sorry im to lazy and can't be fucked searching for anything cause im a lazy noob...but i would really love it if someone gave me access to use this wonderful sounding program...im sick of these screechy mp3's from kazaa...i wan't so much more...like decent copies of my favourite songs like...B2K - Bump Bump Bump, Nelly and P. Diddy - Shake Ya Tail Feather and i would love Sean Pauls album...i would love to get that for free...please help me...please :D

zacspeed
09-06-2003, 07:57 AM
I downloaded some stuff the other day, when I started playing through it, I discovered a horrific screeching noise :blink: Only to discover this was perfectly normal, as I was downloading tracks by Celine Dion :P

(Sorry if this lame attempt @ humour has been done b4, but I really couldn't be arsed to look through the billion previous posts about screechimg MP3's)

MUSLEMAN
09-06-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by zacspeed@6 September 2003 - 03:57
I downloaded some stuff the other day, when I started playing through it, I discovered a horrific screeching noise :blink: Only to discover this was perfectly normal, as I was downloading tracks by Celine Dion :P

(Sorry if this lame attempt @ humour has been done b4, but I really couldn't be arsed to look through the billion previous posts about screechimg MP3's)
lmao good one boss

Celerystalksme
09-06-2003, 05:39 PM
its still not helping...dammit :(

Jibbler
09-06-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by zacspeed@6 September 2003 - 03:57

Good one!! :P

HeavyMetalParkingLot
09-06-2003, 10:49 PM
Celine Dion gives me a funny feeling....kinda like when we used to climb rope in gym class........

backlash
09-07-2003, 12:29 AM
oh my..I remember that "funny feeling"

ah, the memories.

Inevitable
09-07-2003, 12:32 AM
yeah it sucks I've got it numerous of times. I had to even go out of my way to download Bearshare to get Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake since they were all fucked up on Kazaa Lite.

Celerystalksme
09-07-2003, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@7 September 2003 - 08:49
Celine Dion gives me a funny feeling....kinda like when we used to climb rope in gym class........
:o

Celerystalksme
05-21-2006, 04:11 PM
Hahahaha!

God i miss 2003 :(

ziggyjuarez
05-22-2006, 03:59 PM
so is kazaa ever going to be fixed?