PDA

View Full Version : Looking for download manager

Ferion
10-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Hello,

I'm searching for a download manager (free if possible) to download from upload.to / zippyshare / speedyshare.

Especially the upload.to is important, because i have to wait every time now. I want to leave it on for the whole night if possible!

Thx in advance :)

maverick_andy
10-01-2008, 03:15 PM
Hello,

I'm searching for a download manager (free if possible) to download from upload.to / zippyshare / speedyshare.

Especially the upload.to is important, because i have to wait every time now. I want to leave it on for the whole night if possible!

In pirated sites all softs are FREE:whistling
Try jDownloader for Free source. If u want to use pirated softs:D then use IDM which is best:happy:

#Palestinian#
10-01-2008, 05:50 PM
Hello,

Try jDownloader for Free source. If u want to use pirated softs:D then use IDM which is best:happy:

ya IDM is the best but u won't get used on it b4 u get a lesson from maverik;) about how to uses it efficiently .

maverick_andy
10-03-2008, 01:44 AM

ya IDM is the best but u won't get used on it b4 u get a lesson from maverik;) about how to uses it efficiently .

thanks pal:happy:. I forgot to add the link in my previous post thank u for reminding me. Here is the link to know how to use IDM effectively
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-software-23/t-i-need-rs-software-allow-me-putting-several-link-and-start-download-305721/page2

saulin
10-03-2008, 04:33 AM
My vote is for IDM as well. Since I started using it I have not tried anything else cause it works better than the others I tried before.

kooftspc11
10-03-2008, 06:58 AM

was that in english?

Ferion
10-04-2008, 10:54 AM
It doesn't work.

It only downloads the HTML File (@ Upload.to)

maverick_andy
10-04-2008, 12:18 PM
It doesn't work.

It only downloads the HTML File (@ Upload.to)

yeah thats true that in few warez sites it doesn't work. However max RS links from projectw/warezbb works fine for me.

If it showing HTML file means it's not redirecting to the server, hence it's showing HTML file. If it doesn't work in IDM then it may not work with other's too. Copy and paste links in browser then copy it to the IDM.

kotya
10-04-2008, 11:15 PM
Hello,

Hi, I use "free download manager" which is very good. You might give it a go
http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/