PDA

View Full Version : What's up with BCG?

danio
10-01-2008, 03:44 PM
When i type in the URL i come to some strange company site?????? I thought that they had been hacked, but then i noticed all these BCG threads here about a keyword thing. What's up with that?????? :angry::angry::angry:

I haven't logged in to the site for maybe 10 weeks or so. So i missed these countless announcements they claim they've made........ But I really enjoy the site and it was home!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry: So i think BCG is the devil for deleting my account!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry: I was a very good user!!!! No hit'n'runs.. In fact no snatches at all!!! Only seed!!!!

gan.nez
10-01-2008, 03:51 PM
if you haven't logged into the site for 10weeks your account is definetly deleted now.
you had do generate a new specail password to access the site.
well if it was your home why didn't you log into it for 10 weeks.
that's it. BCG is gone for you

webber
10-01-2008, 03:57 PM
Some people don't go home for 10 weeks :)

Trippin'
10-01-2008, 04:53 PM
If you've never made a single snatch then why do you even need the site?

IdolEyes787
10-01-2008, 05:10 PM
That's a very good point.

Stoi has repeatedly stated BCG wants more people who download(read actually use the site)as opposed to simple status seekers .That's why they tried opening invites in the first place:to prevent that sort of "only there to upload "kind of stagnation.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck though danio,you seem a decent guy.

ghurka
10-01-2008, 05:16 PM
When i type in the URL i come to some strange company site?????? I thought that they had been hacked, but then i noticed all these BCG threads here about a keyword thing. What's up with that?????? :angry::angry::angry:

I haven't logged in to the site for maybe 10 weeks or so. So i missed these countless announcements they claim they've made........ But I really enjoy the site and it was home!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry: So i think BCG is the devil for deleting my account!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry: I was a very good user!!!! No hit'n'runs.. In fact no snatches at all!!! Only seed!!!!Thats a load of bollocks. You posted in this thread on 24 September so must have known about the keyword.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-if-you-were-disabled-blackcats-read-this-313717

You got no-one to blame but yourself.

Your account may have been deleted before this anyway as 60 days of no activity and it's bye-bye.

danio
10-01-2008, 06:16 PM
if you haven't logged into the site for 10weeks your account is definetly deleted now.

But i really liked having it among all my bookmarked trackers to stare at and show my friends!!!! :cry::cry:

fisherman
10-01-2008, 06:19 PM
Another one of these threads *yawns*

Enzo
10-01-2008, 06:22 PM
tracker collectors..

physter
10-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Damn! It always used to be log in every sixty days.

Anyway, I only logged in last week and I never saw the keyword stuff so does that mean I'm booted out too? Seems a bit harsh, I had a good ratio too.

Cabalo
10-01-2008, 08:16 PM
Damn! It always used to be log in every sixty days.

Anyway, I only logged in last week and I never saw the keyword stuff so does that mean I'm booted out too? Seems a bit harsh, I had a good ratio too.
seems so, u got the boot.

yevgeny
10-01-2008, 08:19 PM
nvm

danio
10-01-2008, 08:34 PM
I'm gonna start a Facebook club for everyone that hates BCG!!!!! PM me if you want to join!!

stoi
10-01-2008, 08:38 PM
I am sure i made you the account as well, and i thought you would be a good member, how wrong i was.

physter
10-01-2008, 09:00 PM
I don't hate BCG, stoi can do what he wants, it's his site after all. Why hate?

stoi
10-01-2008, 09:11 PM
but its not really a question of me using my power and doing what i want when i want, its a question of what was best for the site, giving members every chance to sort it out, and then doing it.

Ok if we gave you 1 week to do it, then yes, a bit drastic but this has been in the pipeline for 2 months now, so like i said before, i just dont know what else we could have done.

danio
10-01-2008, 09:14 PM

Because he deleted my account without a reason!!!! :angry::angry::angry: just because i never used my account is not a reason for deleting it just like that!! he could atleast have told me first!!! :angry::angry: and not by announcements and mass pm because i never read those!!! he should have pm'd me here instead!!!!

CPC464
10-01-2008, 09:17 PM
but its not really a question of me using my power and doing what i want when i want, its a question of what was best for the site, giving members every chance to sort it out, and then doing it.

Ok if we gave you 1 week to do it, then yes, a bit drastic but this has been in the pipeline for 2 months now, so like i said before, i just dont know what else we could have done.

maybe you should have gone round to everyones house and told them in person

:D

blackbird
10-01-2008, 09:17 PM
then he should have pm'ed every other chimp too which is impossible :lol:

stoi
10-01-2008, 09:22 PM

Because he deleted my account without a reason!!!! :angry::angry::angry: just because i never used my account is not a reason for deleting it just like that!! he could atleast have told me first!!! :angry::angry: and not by announcements and mass pm because i never read those!!! he should have pm'd me here instead!!!!

ah right yeah whatever, i have all the time in the world to do that for everyone havnt I.

you were probably disabled due to inactivity anyway if you had not signed in for 10 weeks.

respawn40
10-01-2008, 09:25 PM

How can you not read Mass PM's and Announcements. I take those as important things. :ermm:

hollowed_one
10-01-2008, 09:43 PM
yea they fuckin did it to me too!!! i mean i liked to have it for braggin rights never downloaded a thing.....but i always seeded!!!! but i meant stoi c'mon dude i would have appreciated a pm on fst tellin whats goin on!! those announcements get in my way of lookin at the torrents! its hard deciding witch ones im not gunna download :D hahahahaha :p

integral
10-01-2008, 10:39 PM
No one else picked up on the sarcasm?

stoi
10-01-2008, 10:41 PM
i did thats why i never replied.

I will be honest though i read the first few words and i could feel myself wanting to post, then read the rest and just laughed and left it.

jbloggs
10-01-2008, 10:43 PM

yea they fuckin did it to me too!!! i mean i liked to have it for braggin rights never downloaded a thing.....but i always seeded!!!! but i meant stoi c'mon dude i would have appreciated a pm on fst tellin whats goin on!! those announcements get in my way of lookin at the torrents! its hard deciding witch ones im not gunna download :D hahahahaha :p

So let me see if I under stand you correctly, Stoi should have gone thru all 9000 users, then he should have figured out which of those users have an account here on FST and then sent out a personal message about the changes. Is that really what you are saying? :blink::frusty:

Edit: Obviously I didn't pick up on the sarcasm :D

IdolEyes787
10-01-2008, 11:06 PM
i did thats why i never replied.

I will be honest though i read the first few words and i could feel myself wanting to post, then read the rest and just laughed and left it.

Lol I'm sorry danio. it is pretty obvious when you pay attention.
My only excuse is that people say such incredible stupid things here(myself included)that it's sometimes hard to tell the difference between fact and fiction.

Let me make it up to you. I'll make you a mod at Mango.Really:yup:

Cabalo
10-02-2008, 02:20 AM

for fuck's sake... hahaha then u never used the account and u even miss it ? LOLZ

hey, after all you were the one who invited me to TVault, with so much care when choosing the member cuz the site was so important to you, and now you are even disabled there.

what can one say...

rapesauce10
10-02-2008, 05:25 AM

But i really liked having it among all my bookmarked trackers to stare at and show my friends!!!! :cry::cry:
How does that work man? Is it a bit like this?

"Hey man, you wanna come over and checkout all my new tracker bookmarks, dude it's so sick, after that we can finger eachother's assholes, I promise."

Cradle
10-02-2008, 06:27 AM
Is this whole thread a joke? My sarcasm meter is of the chart right now, im losing track. Is the OP actually upset?

danio
10-02-2008, 10:08 AM
Is this whole thread a joke? My sarcasm meter is of the chart right now, im losing track. Is the OP actually upset?

Of course it is... the fact that Integral was the only one to catch that amazes me.. Anyways, Cabalo took the fun away :/