PDA

View Full Version : [Req] Bitme....

abd640
10-02-2008, 02:58 AM
Hi

i'm student study in college, and i really need Bitme...

Any chance for having invite for it ???

If u need any ratio proof or speed test, just ask me..

please, i need it so much...

I promise u that i will take care of it

Thanks

abd640
10-02-2008, 12:21 PM
i'm waiting for u Guys

killercam101
10-02-2008, 02:24 PM
If you're at college..you have a student ID which allows to you use this thing called.... ..wait for it.......... "library". The professor also recommends a textbook to get which could be shared between fellow classmates or bought individually..At this "library" and i use it loosely because it might be a myth, I am told it may have old and different versions of the topic you're probably looking for and it might provide you with addition information the professor may not have mentioned. This whole "I'm a college student need bitme".. is as lame as "I'm an ex oink member looking for a waffles invite"....

undertaker.rules
10-02-2008, 02:32 PM
hey comeone man
not everyone is wrong
and because for people like u
others get into trade section as u dnt believe them
u could ask him wat stuffs he is looking for and if u feel genuine then help him else just mind ur own work
some one else will help him...
dnt spam here
now i dont wonder hw your post increased

If you're at college..you have a student ID which allows to you use this thing called.... ..wait for it.......... "library". The professor also recommends a textbook to get which could be shared between fellow classmates or bought individually..At this "library" and i use it loosely because it might be a myth, I am told it may have old and different versions of the topic you're probably looking for and it might provide you with addition information the professor may not have mentioned. This whole "I'm a college student need bitme".. is as lame as "I'm an ex oink member looking for a waffles invite"....

hey mate i dnt have an invite to bitme
but u can try textbooktorrents or learnbits
tell me if u need help for invites to that trackers

Hi

i'm student study in college, and i really need Bitme...

Any chance for having invite for it ???

If u need any ratio proof or speed test, just ask me..

please, i need it so much...

I promise u that i will take care of it

Thanks

yevgeny
10-02-2008, 02:50 PM
I have a bitspyder invite left that I can offer you. You could also try these below and build up good stats and come back with proofs from other elearning sites.

others are:
bitspyder (pm me)
elbitz (10th october)
docs.torrents.ro (open)
textbook torrents (make a request)
gfxnews.ru (open)
templatep2p (make a request)

GL

abd640
10-02-2008, 04:42 PM
Thanks all Guys,

i have elbitz tracker... but bitme is much better..

i hope one that can help me