PDA

View Full Version : blackcats subforum

kooftspc11
10-02-2008, 07:09 AM
we should have a subforum for all of the whining, crying, bitching, moaning, pants-peeing, and homo erotic threads regarding this new apeshit system blackcats has implemented

half of the fucking page is bcg threads

integral
10-02-2008, 07:16 AM
should just be one thread stickied for all of the collectors who are cwying during this interim period, other threads should be deleted instantly.

kooftspc11
10-02-2008, 07:21 AM
should just be one thread stickied for all of the collectors who are cwying during this interim period, other threads should be deleted instantly.

that too

MAX011
10-02-2008, 07:24 AM

+1 agree with u

Raban
10-02-2008, 07:33 AM
yes i have to agree its like this board has turned into the BCG support forum... the majority of the threads are about BCG this and BCG that ...

something needs to be done.

vanvan
10-02-2008, 07:40 AM

i`m with u :01:

yayyyyyy
10-02-2008, 08:21 AM

+1

and ban them after they have explained their problem there :D

kooltilldend
10-02-2008, 08:27 AM
heck i say there shldn't be any bcg topics that r abt the fake page

the accounts r gone, deal with it

yayyyyyy
10-02-2008, 08:29 AM

+1

and ban them after they have explained their problem :D

will result in less collectors and less noobs on the site :D

(I)
10-02-2008, 09:07 AM
should just be one thread stickied for all of the collectors .....

Collectors always have the time to read everything mate, especially here on FST

stoi
10-02-2008, 09:19 AM
we should have a subforum for all of the whining, crying, bitching, moaning, pants-peeing, and homo erotic threads regarding this new apeshit system blackcats has implemented

to many threads then you go and make another one, very sensible.

and how do you know its an ape shit system you got banned months ago.

kooftspc11
10-02-2008, 09:21 AM

to many threads then you go and make another one, very sensible.

and how do you know its an ape shit system you got banned months ago.

how the hell can you say it's NOT an apeshit system? Just look at all of the fucking topics polluting the front page (including this one i suppose).

apparently something went wrong

dont be dense

stoi
10-02-2008, 09:25 AM
Nothing went wrong.

people just didnt read, like you actually, hence why you got banned.

its not the system thats dense, its most of the bittards that are dense.

kooftspc11
10-02-2008, 09:28 AM
Nothing went wrong.

people just didnt read, like you actually, hence why you got banned.

its not the system thats dense, its most of the bittards that are dense.

once again...1,000,000 threads about the same shit cant be wrong

ape
shit
supreme

just admit that the crush is mutual :D

stoi
10-02-2008, 09:35 AM
you mean 2 new threads that danio and VIP made, the other threads were already here.

So if they make new threads when they could have just added to existing threads, how is the whole thing apeshit, surely those 2 are just bittards for making new threads about it?

honestly its pissing me off more than anyone, but if they cant visit the site, or read whats going on, and then come here, and cant even see a similar thread about their problem and use that instead of making a new thread, then whos fault is that, its certainly not mine, nor the systems.

kooftspc11
10-02-2008, 09:39 AM
you mean 2 new threads that danio and VIP made, the other threads were already here.

So if they make new threads when they could have just added to existing threads, how is the whole thing apeshit, surely those 2 are just bittards for making new threads about it?

honestly its pissing me off more than anyone, but if they cant visit the site, or read whats going on, and then come here, and cant even see a similar thread about their problem and use that instead of making a new thread, then whos fault is that, its certainly not mine, nor the systems.

aww hun you sound like you could use a backrub or a blo.....:pinch::sick::yup:

i do remember commenting on the potential apeshitness of this system a month ago when you first announced it. it's a shame that some mod deleted the post :/

lets do lunch :)

stoi
10-02-2008, 09:42 AM
well i know 2 other trackers, there are probably a lot more out there, that have similar systems, and i dont hear those getting blasted for having them.

its only us, we always seem to get the bittards that all they do is bloody complain, even when what we put in place is there to help the fuckers.

and is it any wonder i get pissed off.

integral
10-02-2008, 09:46 AM
I don't think anything is wrong with the system. It's the people, obviously. They're too stupid or simply didn't care enough to read the announcements. After a long time of warning about this, the day finally came. Now they're shit out of luck.

The real problem here is FST slowly becoming the medium for these shit-out-of-luck people to experience and share their five stages of grief. These threads should be consolidated into one that posters in this forum can overlook, or stop existing period. BCG has an IRC with a public support channel if I'm not mistaken, people should go there, not here.

stoi
10-02-2008, 09:48 AM
I agree but thats up to the mods of here to sort out, I cant do sod all about it.

delete the whole bloody lot for me.

kooftspc11
10-02-2008, 09:58 AM
I agree but thats up to the mods of here to sort out, I cant do sod all about it.

delete the whole bloody lot for me.

more importantly....

which did you vote for?

be honest :)

stoi
10-02-2008, 10:10 AM
none

but if it was a multiple vote probably both lol

arvin2212
10-02-2008, 10:12 AM
If people can't read, then that's their problem. They gave the warning wayyyyyyyyyyyy long before the tracker implemented a new system.

It wasn't hidden or anything. It was just there. I always visit bcg site and clear enough , as soon as they made the announcement, i generated a keyword.

Then few weeks/months later, accounts got disabled for not generating their keywords. People started crying around here and the BCG admins were kind enough to give them a second chance.

In my opinion, if they're still disabled after the 2nd chance, then they don't deserve to be in BCG.Alot of active members are still doing ok in BCG. The ones who are keeping the accounts for collections,probably are not bothered to read up the site news.

Btw, how is this system apeshit? They want their tracker to be safe from other authorities snooping around and they have every rights to do what they please. After all, i rather have my tracker implement a system to increase the site security rather than the site going down alltogether just because someone gathered enough evidence to bring the site down.

Anyways, i have no trouble at all getting into bcg even with the new system so i guess i have to support wat integral said. It's nothing wrong with the system, but people.

1000possibleclaws
10-02-2008, 10:17 AM
K well now the redundant threads are pretty much cleaned up, and this thread can die off with the rest of them.

/locked