PDA

View Full Version : HDbits.org

Villain
10-02-2008, 09:04 AM
I am looking for HDBiTS.org invite. I am not looking for trading, if there is a nice soul here, that would simply give it away. I am very nice user and I try to seed as much as I can. I am true Full HD junkie, interested in non-scene releases because they are simply better. EuReKa has worked great for me so far, but lets face it they don't have a lot of releases. There are also a lot of TV shows on HDbits that aren't scene releases but you can't get anywhere else. I really hope somebody can forfil my dreams.

Regards

invitemu
10-02-2008, 09:07 AM
Good luck. dude.

Villain
10-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Thanks. I will really need it. This is the only tracker that I really must join because of their big ammounts of non-scene HD torrents.

LaTTe
10-02-2008, 09:56 AM
Max user(22,000)'s full. there is no rest, i think.

:-/

wazza100
10-02-2008, 12:01 PM
demand for the tracker's gone up 10 fold, just use other hd sites in the mean time and u might get lucky

Ecca
10-02-2008, 02:46 PM
I will give you an invite for free when I get my 3 for the month.

Not too sure when I will get them but it will be pretty soon, I'm guessing a max of 2 weeks or as soon as tomorrow.

Edit: I will have to see some ratios before I give the invite but we'll cross that bride when we get there.

Villain
10-02-2008, 03:05 PM
I will give you an invite for free when I get my 3 for the month.

Not too sure when I will get them but it will be pretty soon, I'm guessing a max of 2 weeks or as soon as tomorrow.

Edit: I will have to see some ratios before I give the invite but we'll cross that bride when we get there.

Wow thank you. No problem when you get invite just drop me a PM and I will show you some ratio proofs.