PDA

View Full Version : (New) MP3 Section At SCL

+:)
10-02-2008, 10:54 AM
We promised one more surprise and here it is. The MP3 section! Freeleech is on so go and download all the mp3s you can. Corporals! Its time to take arms and upload as many mp3s and flac as you can.
Some new ground rules will be set as soon as possible, and please have in mind that the Mp3 section is still a beta.
Enjoy

What do you think of the new section?

1000possibleclaws
10-02-2008, 10:57 AM
since it seems to allow myspace web rips, i guess it could be a good place to dump and share mp3s that would not be allowed on any other music trackers due to bitrate/transcode regulations

other than that I doubt the section could ever be taken too seriously when searching for specific music. On the flipside it doesn't hurt anyone either

SAW
10-02-2008, 11:09 AM
I think it's nice

mafija
10-02-2008, 11:19 AM
We promised one more surprise and here it is. The MP3 section! Freeleech is on so go and download all the mp3s you can. Corporals! Its time to take arms and upload as many mp3s and flac as you can.
Some new ground rules will be set as soon as possible, and please have in mind that the Mp3 section is still a beta.
Enjoy

I think that ScL has a forum.;)
Its pointless to post here:dabs:

integral
10-02-2008, 11:39 AM

The point of this forum, as I see it, is to discuss Bittorrent; this of course includes specific Bittorrent trackers. :)

mafija
10-02-2008, 11:54 AM

The point of this forum, as I see it, is to discuss Bittorrent; this of course includes specific Bittorrent trackers. :)
In this case your point of view is wrong:yup:

IdolEyes787
10-02-2008, 12:08 PM
That's your point of view.:P

ScL's section isn't going to be What or Waffles and it's not meant to be.
Then again specialized music trackers aren't(usually) freeleech either.If ScL wants to encourage more site activity I think they might be prudent to just keep it free indefinitely.

ftnftw
10-02-2008, 12:51 PM
Oh what an original idea. I'm sure to miss my pruned account now. :sigh:

IdolEyes787
10-02-2008, 01:13 PM
Oh what an original idea. I'm sure to miss my pruned account now. :sigh:

Am I the only one that really sick and tired of people using this forum to knock trackers?
Okay you weren't impressed fine but why the compelling need to badmouth something that asked nothing of you and is only trying to improve itself?

And no I do not have anything to do with ScL and I am equally pissed at all the people who couldn't wait to be members of TiT and now don't give it the time of day.

Can we please divide FST up even further?Part for people who give a shit and the seemingly much greater part for everyone else.

5harek
10-02-2008, 01:15 PM
maybe i finally will use site after this)
but section plenty dead right now

puckface
10-02-2008, 02:05 PM

not to knock a tracker *cough*cough* (im not)

but the whole site is damn near dead.

ftnftw
10-02-2008, 02:06 PM

It was never really alive.

Vitality
10-02-2008, 02:39 PM

True

alcoholik
10-02-2008, 03:03 PM
its like powerbits and scc. wonder if it has been a trend or something?

mafija
10-02-2008, 03:08 PM

bullshit;)

curtanwoo
10-02-2008, 04:06 PM
I hadn't even noticed the new section :S

wiseD
10-02-2008, 04:16 PM
Good luck to em, more content can only bring better things, and music is a great way to bring together a community :D

colbert
10-02-2008, 08:41 PM
The new mp3 section looks nice! Hope they upload more stuff to it.

Funkin'
10-03-2008, 03:57 AM

bullshit;)

Maybe they were alive the three months after they opened that I wasn't there. But from then until now that I've been a member, I would say that the site not having very much activity(except for freeleech periods) is pretty much true.

Anyways, that's not what this thread is about. The new MP3 section is definitely welcomed. And so will be any future changes to help improve the site. At least they're trying.

Disme
10-03-2008, 06:26 AM
bullshit;)

And yet again proof of your limited intellectual qualities and the need to use verbally agressive expressions because you think they make you look like a real hotshot ... pathetic ...

mafija
10-03-2008, 07:44 AM
bullshit;)

And yet again proof of your limited intellectual qualities and the need to use verbally agressive expressions because you think they make you look like a real hotshot ... pathetic ...
congrats again, webmaster:lol:
Shithead, productive conversation is a valuable thing but you can't think and and when you do try... you fail miserably.
stupidity clearly has many advantages,in your case:(:lol:

Disme
10-03-2008, 07:52 AM
Shithead, productive conversation is a valuable thing but you can't think and and when you do try... you fail miserably.

I'm not wasting any more words on you ... so ... :wank: :ghey:

C-mos
10-03-2008, 07:54 AM
what do you think of the new section?

i think that scl has a forum.;)
its pointless to post here:dabs:

+3 :)

mafija
10-03-2008, 08:29 AM

I'm not wasting any more words on you ... so ... :wank: :ghey:
yea, its better for you,asswipe:glagpinch:

aysomc
10-03-2008, 10:05 AM

no, hes actually exactly right. i try to not post about trackers that dont want to be posted about but i have said this before and i'll say it again because it's correct. no trackers are off limits to fst, you may not like people talking about them but this is the bittorrent section and they will be talked about. deal with it.

mafija
10-03-2008, 10:31 AM

no, hes actually exactly right. i try to not post about trackers that dont want to be posted about but i have said this before and i'll say it again because it's correct. no trackers are off limits to fst, you may not like people talking about them but this is the bittorrent section and they will be talked about. deal with it.

wtf are you talking about,you dont want to talk about some trackers but some forces makes you do.:wacko:
And this advertisment.CAN YOU MAKE IT BIGGER. DICKWAD
Fucking spamer.

Krvaric
10-03-2008, 10:37 AM
a useless addition to the site.

some crappy users uploads that's all.

need a mp3...hmm scc's mp3 section perhaps.

maybe you should make a poll on the site itself.

instead of posting it here.

just my two cents.

apextwin146
10-03-2008, 10:44 AM
hahaha ..This shit right here in FST is better than those crappy fcking sitcoms going on....

@mafija :- reasons y ppl post tracker news here
1) Some ppl believe in showing others that they are members of some high lvl trackers
2) Some do it for the benefit of all the collectors that visit FST more often (for trading ) than the trackers Home page ..
3) some do it as they topics sometimes cant be openly discussed in the respective tracker forums ..
4) Help increase their friends post count as these threads are the easiest to reply to

But no matter why they do it or how silly it mite be ; they arnt doing anything wrong as it still pertains to BT ...

I can say the same abt your brain
Totally useless addition to your body.. :dabs:

mievmo
10-03-2008, 11:20 AM
SCL.. is good.

sabre
10-03-2008, 11:50 AM
ScL is a wannabe FTN

Krvaric
10-03-2008, 12:15 PM
hahaha ..This shit right here in FST is better than those crappy fcking sitcoms going on....

1) Some ppl believe in showing others that they are members of some high lvl trackers
2) Some do it for the benefit of all the collectors that visit FST more often (for trading ) than the trackers Home page ..
3) some do it as they topics sometimes cant be openly discussed in the respective tracker forums ..
4) Help increase their friends post count as these threads are the easiest to reply to

But no matter why they do it or how silly it mite be ; they arnt doing anything wrong as it still pertains to BT ...

your post is just another useless addition to this topic.

got nothing to add to the topic....then STFU!

stay on topic kiddie.

IdolEyes787
10-03-2008, 12:51 PM
ScL is a wannabe FTN

Sabre if you are going to go to all the trouble of writing a sentence,you at least try to have it make a bit of sense.

I'd like to see someone name me one thing that's wrong with ScL that the members simply being more active wouldn't fix.
Seems to me when you bad-mouth Scl you are really only bad-mouthing your own lack of involvement.

jasperr
10-03-2008, 01:33 PM
ScL is a wannabe FTN

Sabre if you are going to go to all the trouble of writing a sentence,you at least try to have it make a bit of sense.

I'd like to see someone name me one thing that's wrong with ScL that the members simply being more active wouldn't fix.
Seems to me when you bad-mouth Scl you are really only bad-mouthing your own lack of involvement.

Agreed!.....

Since clearly there isn't a thing tracker staff can do about postings here, lets try to keep this as simple and CIVIL as possible(i've been known to falter on this myself)... No need for hating, comparing to other trackers, or lame argumentative comments.. all that is just bringing more unwanted attention to the site and is non productive..

As was said before.... what's wrong with the site trying to improve? the section is brand new and the bugs are being worked out of it... That's all, nothing else.. The OPs question was what do ya think of it... so say your piece and be done with it...

if you think it may need help, then by all means help it along... if you have suggestions on what you'd like to seeor how you see it beeing done better, drop the staff a line and let'em know... bottom line is if you like it fine, if not thats fine also.. no one is trying to copy anybody, it's just thats how things are gonna be percieved because .....well, to be exact and to the point... there are too many trackers out there for each and everyone to come up with unique ideas...its impossible to stay original... At the end of the day, it all boils down to the users and how they support or not support any given tracker...

puckface
10-03-2008, 01:34 PM

You are correct that that is the only problem the tracker has, but that problem will never be solved it seems, they have tried many things and no one is willing to leech and it has turned into a big negative cycle that probably will not be broken. On topic, a music section is a nice try, but I don't think it will make a difference.

apextwin146
10-03-2008, 01:49 PM

stay on topic kiddie.
Yet another example for your maturity ..
Some ppl just grow up physically ..
If u have enuff evidence to prove that the music section is a useless addition to the site then give it to make your criticism constructive and convincing else no one will ever take u seriously ...
From your post it seems like you have nothing to add to the topic also .. So please follow your own advice
Bty the 3rd point in my posts answers the fourth sentence in your earlier post ...
So the real question is are you on some experimental drugs that make you behave in such a retarded way or is it just genetic ..

ben99
10-03-2008, 02:01 PM
iTS is a wannabe FTN

corrected for truth

jasperr
10-03-2008, 02:11 PM
iTS is a wannabe FTN

corrected for truth

lol... i didn't even catch that... :O

why would someone post that....... this thread has absolutely nothing to do with iTS ..... i think people better stop trying to increase their post counts, and start looking at the thread topics before posting..... :dry:

Krvaric
10-03-2008, 02:30 PM

stay on topic kiddie.
If u have enuff evidence to prove that the music section is a useless addition to the site then give it to make your criticism constructive and convincing else no one will ever take u seriously ...
From your post it seems like you have nothing to add to the topic also .. So please follow your own advice
Bty the 3rd point in my posts answers the fourth sentence in your earlier post ...
So the real question is are you on some experimental drugs that make you behave in such a retarded way or is it just genetic ..

plain and simple dude LOL

thanks for making my day :yahoo:

apextwin146
10-03-2008, 04:10 PM

Well this was easy ..
Usually for my cousin(who is 2 yrs old) i have to more like make a funny face etc ..
Obs i forgot cunts like you are incapable of taking constructive criticism

Krvaric
10-03-2008, 04:45 PM

Well this was easy ..
Usually for my cousin(who is 2 yrs old) i have to more like make a funny face etc ..

hilarious :clap:

foul mouth you got there kiddie. :nono:

Bedtime for you m8 and don't forget to wash your mouth.

apextwin146
10-03-2008, 05:21 PM
Well this was easy ..

The way i see it is u r at a loss of words .. Incoherent sentences ..
Excessive use of smiley's to ease the pressure off ur already over burdened mind ..
I hope ur mommy changed the diaper today otherwise cunts like you arnt so irritable usually

soulreaper
10-03-2008, 05:33 PM
I like SCL,they come up with a new feature almost every week,makes you wanna stick to it. Hope this goes well,goodluck to them!

Krvaric
10-03-2008, 05:42 PM

The way i see it is u r at a loss of words .. Incoherent sentences ..
Excessive use of smiley's to ease the pressure off ur already over burdened mind ..
I hope ur mommy changed the diaper today otherwise cunts like you arnt so irritable usually

it is past your bedtime kiddie.

do not make mommy upset. :whistling

did you know...?
I also do some fortune telling.....

I predict that: apextwin146 is gonna reply to this post.

jasperr
10-03-2008, 06:11 PM
you guys are frekin retarded...... get a room! and get out of the topic, take it to pm or some shit..we don't care nor want your squabble in the forums

Catcher
10-03-2008, 07:16 PM
I thinks it's useless.
ScL has some packs, and they are great.
ScL has some awesome pre-times.
But for music there are sites like What or Waffles that's just do the work better.

danio
10-03-2008, 08:00 PM
I thinks it's useless.
But for music there are sites like What or Waffles that's just do the work better.

though it helps for keeping the Torrents page from being cluttered by mp3 torrents, which is a good thing imo.

1000possibleclaws
10-03-2008, 10:56 PM
I thinks it's useless.

though it helps for keeping the Torrents page from being cluttered by mp3 torrents, which is a good thing imo.

you can filter them out in your profile options.. :ermm:

the.nAno
10-04-2008, 01:26 AM
I thinks it's useless.

I think the aim of the new section is to become a real contender for the best music tracker around. Waffles and what? haha please... [/sarcasm]

respawn40
10-04-2008, 01:45 AM
I thinks it's useless.

I think the aim of the new section is to become a real contender for the best music tracker around. Waffles and what? haha please... [/sarcasm]

Who could you be :O?

Funkin'
10-04-2008, 05:14 AM
I like SCL,they come up with a new feature almost every week,makes you wanna stick to it. Hope this goes well,goodluck to them!

Yeah, this is the only reason I'm keeping my account alive. I just keep waiting to see if the site is going to take a turn for the better.
I believe they have a lot of potential.