PDA

View Full Version : xbox trackers

madman1611
10-04-2008, 12:48 AM
heyy, guys. i was just wondering, what's the best/ most up-to-date and with a good archive, tracker out their for xbox 360 games? i know xbox sky is a good one but they are not taking registrations anymore and i desperately need to get on a good tracker to get some games. FTN is alright but few seeds and lame archive. demonoid is meh as well. so please, guys help me out here..

dr jones
10-04-2008, 01:05 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-good-tracker-xbox-games-133115/?&highlight=xbox+trackers

james223
10-04-2008, 02:28 AM
TorrentLeech
BitGAMER
SCC
Blackcats

vanvan
10-04-2008, 08:33 AM
bitgamer

xbox-sky (check their site every month, much easy to get in, compare to bcg), last open registration was on 09/30/2008

bcg (hard to get in, but from what i heard, it`s the best of the best for games tracker)

sec4allstar133
10-04-2008, 02:36 PM
i think bcg is the best i ahvent ny of the other1's

alcoholik
10-04-2008, 05:21 PM
xbox-sky

SenorBubbz
10-04-2008, 06:17 PM
BCG > Any other game related tracker on the net
TL is good too. Some great dedicated uploaders.

Gish
10-04-2008, 07:00 PM
torrentleech beats out even BCG because of the amount of seeder on that site.
BCG comes in second in my opinion because unless the 360 games are new you will be downloading a while. but it does have all the old games!!

edit:
TL has about 209 360 games as we speak. As for BCG not sure my account was disabled, I'm assuming because I did not download anything the first week I was there.

Trippin'
10-04-2008, 07:48 PM
torrentleech beats out even BCG because of the amount of seeder on that site.
BCG comes in second in my opinion because unless the 360 games are new you will be downloading a while. but it does have all the old games!!

edit:
TL has about 209 360 games as we speak. As for BCG not sure my account was disabled, I'm assuming because I did not download anything the first week I was there.
From what I've heard, the 360 section at TL sucks.

stoi
10-04-2008, 07:58 PM
548 360 torrents that are alive on BCG.

edit:

sorry have to pick up on this, how do you know old torrents go slow, if hmm, you never actually downloaded anything.

I just thought that was kind of funny :lol:

primevil
10-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Blackcats is unmatched in the game department.

Gish
10-04-2008, 08:12 PM
you are right in the fact I did not downloaded anything in the week I was there but from what I saw at the time there are or were more seeders at TL. again the new releases had more than average but I guess I did not get a chance because like I said, I was there a week, did not see anything I wanted at the time. The next day I logged in and my account was disabled. so maybe that has something to do with my opinion.
when your account gets disabled for no apparent reason your opinon changes.

and that all it is an opinion.

stoi
10-04-2008, 08:28 PM
well your account got disabled because you didnt use the tracker for a week of signing up, so thats the reason.

and like i have said 1000 times before, just because a torrent has 50 seeders to 1 seeder on another tracker, does not mean it will go faster, if that was the case, public trackers would be flying.

but i am not saying we are faster than TL either, i am not a member over there, but to base your assumption on number of seeders, is just wrong imo.

integral
10-04-2008, 08:44 PM
bcg obviously has a bigger breadth than tl for xbox games. it allows non-scene uploads, whereas TL does not. the majority of TL uploaders get their releases from other sites, so you'll only get the new releases.

Gish
10-04-2008, 09:01 PM
so you are telling me everyone that does not download something in the first week but logs in every day, gets disabled? it seems that you do not give good people a real chance? I mean if I got disabled because of that rule their must be ton's other that aren't given a chance to show they can become strong members of your community.
wow I guess I missed that part in the rules, lesson learned.

Cabalo
10-04-2008, 09:06 PM
xbox-sky owns all

then:

BCG
Bitgamer
TL

EyeCandy
10-04-2008, 09:20 PM
well your account got disabled because you didnt use the tracker for a week of signing up, so thats the reason.

and like i have said 1000 times before, just because a torrent has 50 seeders to 1 seeder on another tracker, does not mean it will go faster, if that was the case, public trackers would be flying.

but i am not saying we are faster than TL either, i am not a member over there, but to base your assumption on number of seeders, is just wrong imo.

You can't compare that to public trackers...hell people throttle their upload when on public trackers, and don't seed as long...hell I save my upload bandwidth for a private site, if also downloading from a public site...

Also, with those 100 seeders on a public site, comes a 1000+ leechers...

Hell, stoi...you should know that...horrible comparison

stoi
10-04-2008, 09:22 PM
no its not, 1 gigabyte seedbox seeder is better than 50 dial up members seeding it, or even 50 @ 10KBs.

pretty good comparison if you ask me.

Trippin'
10-04-2008, 10:10 PM
pretty good comparison if you ask me.
+1, I'm with you all the way stoi! I f*cking love BCG and will defend it til death! :lol:

xbox-sky owns all
Now if we are talking about speeds (which we seem to be) then sky definitely doesn't own all. They get too many leechers there and even uploaders with seedboxes can't cope.

(I)
10-05-2008, 05:59 AM

TL is kinda faster in the new releases cuz they simply have 160000+ users, and torrents stay there for ever, but BCG have the special things and none scene stuff

In games language;
TL = EA, BCG=R*

stoi
10-05-2008, 12:26 PM
Ok but just forget TL forget BCG forget Public Trackers.

The way Bittorrent works is, as default in Utorrent anyway, you can increase this slightly but your connection will probably fail if you increase it to much.

Its set to 50 connections/peers you can connect to per torrent, and 350 peers/connections globaly over all your torrents.

So just because a torrent has 1000 seeders does not mean your going to get it fast, because you can just connect to 50 of them anyway, and if your downloading/seeding a few torrents all with leechers on them, that 50 goes down even further.

And that doesnt go just for you, but everyone on those torrents, if everyone is seeding 400 torrents from different trackers (just to get Global ratio up) and 20 have peers on them, thats about 38 connections you can have on each torrent, 40 have peers on them, thats 18 connections for each torrent. (seeders and leechers)

And you may just get unlucky and never connect to a fast seeder on the torent/s.

thats why, just because a public torrent has 5000 seeders, you only get it at 20-30KBs because most are capping their uploads, or have far to many torrents in their client, and if your seeding a lot, your connections go down as well, so you get it even slower.

its all a knock on effect, and its the way the Bittorrent Protocol does it, so the same as what happens on a Public tracker, can happen on a Private tracker, the only real difference is, Most Uploaders and initial seeders on Private trackers, have seedboxes, so the chances are you will get it faster, but your not garanteed to.

Edit to add: Thats why somewhere like S*T you will get it blazingly fast 99% of the time, because its virtually a membership requirement to have a Seedbox, on trackers like TL and BCG it is not, and we probably do not have that many seedbox members, which means obviously that speeds are slower, but what do you expect.

Double Edit: this is a poll on BCG from a few weeks ago.

Just asking if members had a SB or a TF account

Always use it, never use home connection 6%
I have one, only use it occasionally. 4%
Used one in the past, would like another 4%
Used 1, did not like it. 1%
Never used 1, but may have to soon. 16%
Never used 1, dont intend to use 1. 69%

over 4,000 members voted as well.

I bet if S*T done the same poll, the outcome would be a hell of a lot different.