PDA

View Full Version : Seedbox slot

chinook_apache
10-04-2008, 08:01 PM
Hi all. i am looking for a free slot on someones server to run 1 or 2 torrents. The torrent sizes max will be 1.36gb so should not take up much resources. If anyone is kind enough to offer me a slot please let me know via pm.
The reason i ask is that my uni internet have blocked all ports for utorrent and i would like to download a few of the tv shows i am in the process of watching.
I have previous experience with seedboxes however since i only intend to run a few torrents i think its best i first see if someone is willing to help out.
Thanks

haydeno
10-05-2008, 12:21 AM
pm slayer, i pay $4 month for 4gb space 2 torrents which sounds perfect for you

slayer2005
10-05-2008, 12:37 AM
I dont have any slots left at the moment.
the hotel is fully booked.

haydeno
10-05-2008, 04:03 AM
what about imageshack torrent then think 5gb space 2 torrents. works ok for public trackers

chinook_apache
10-05-2008, 10:48 AM
what about imageshack torrent then think 5gb space 2 torrents. works ok for public trackers

i tried them and after downloading a file it didnt seed back to 1:1. i only use private trackers and some of the private torrent sites advise members to stay away from the imageshack torrent hosting. i am willing to pay for what slayer offers but he doesnt have any more slot. if anymore arise please let me know. thanks

haydeno
10-05-2008, 07:55 PM
how about seedbox.fr A friend of mine uses it and is happy with it however i have not used personally but is only 9eur