PDA

View Full Version : My SCT account is disable pls help

rollymontecill
10-05-2008, 06:59 PM
My SCT account is disable pls help

ajsi
10-05-2008, 07:04 PM
oh my...

have you thought of go to their irc and ask there?

Presto
10-05-2008, 07:15 PM
Did you let your brother cheat on it or did you let one of your many classmates log in to your account?

lukee
10-05-2008, 07:16 PM
ouch

apextwin146
10-05-2008, 07:17 PM
oh my...

have you thought of go to their irc and ask there?
No actually its written in their FAQ to first post this news in FST .. That way they already knw what to expect and do when they come into the IRC

saulin
10-05-2008, 07:31 PM
No actually its written in their FAQ to first post this news in FST .. That way they already knw what to expect and do when they come into the IRC

LOL I wonder why people have to post here. My acc was disabled?

Oh my, what do I do?0

How about checking with your inviter first? he/she could give you the info you need.

apextwin146
10-05-2008, 07:39 PM
[quote]
How about checking with your inviter first? he/she could give you the info you need.See that usually doesnt happen .. Its traded so the conversation between the guy giving invite and the one receiving it is usually a one time event ..
I dont think they talk that much .. so he wud have to open up the msn and figure out who invited him in the first place ..
All the events described here are fictional and bear no resemblance to OP

saulin
10-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Well if it was traded, that's a good reason for it to get disabled :D

snakebite
10-05-2008, 10:55 PM
OMG why do people come here and ASK.. :frusty:Just goto IRC and Ask there if u did not know the Irc channel then sure come here and ask...

BlueLabel
10-05-2008, 11:50 PM
I bet they dont band him for nothing
look at that, this is his first post
a new guy that came here never open his first post with complaining like this
I'm sure its someone second account that don't want us to know who he is
thats not that he type at google "how to comlain about SCT account" and got here (FST)
my thoughts
good luck anyway

colbert
10-06-2008, 03:58 AM
ScT has 3 main rules - no cheating, stealing torrents or trading invites. If you did one of those 3 things and got caught, there's not much you can do.

ftnftw
10-06-2008, 03:59 AM
Just buy another invite from the invite shop.

apextwin146
10-06-2008, 04:35 AM
ScT has 3 main rules - no cheating, stealing torrents or trading invites. If you did one of those 3 things and got caught, there's not much you can do.
So trading accounts is ok according to you :unsure:

soulreaper
10-06-2008, 09:12 AM

Maybe you could give FSTers a little more info than that,you want your account back don't you? BTW,don't PM me i'm not staffing there or anything hehe

wazza100
10-06-2008, 09:24 AM

did ya create an acct on fst just to post this :shutup:

Enzo
10-06-2008, 12:49 PM
lol best thread ever

colbert
10-06-2008, 05:05 PM

Says the guy with lots of trading rep? Look at my history; I don't trade.

rollymontecill
10-06-2008, 08:26 PM
well, Me and my mate share the account of the seedbox unfortunately we download the same thing one from TL and mine is SCT i guess thats why my account got disabled because of that

kukushka
10-06-2008, 08:50 PM

Says the guy with lots of trading rep? Look at my history; I don't trade.
actually, it doesn't say nothing. you can have another account where you're trading like crazy :D and OP can be feeling who started this thread just for fun

Welcome to the Internet: Where Men are Men, Women are Men, and Children are Federal Agents (c)

Raban
10-06-2008, 09:04 PM
where is feeling i thought he woulda poasted in here by now

guitarhero
10-06-2008, 09:06 PM
I thought this topic is allready History :|. Non-sense...

Swax
10-06-2008, 10:00 PM
where is feeling i thought he woulda poasted in here by now

Give it a day or 2. It takes time for word to travel through the grapevine.

The username rollymontecill doesn't even exist on ScT, so I'm not sure how this guy expects people to help him :ermm:

rollymontecill
10-06-2008, 10:06 PM
The username rollymontecill doesn't even exist on ScT, so I'm not sure how this guy expects people to help him :ermm:

i already pm you

Swax
10-06-2008, 10:08 PM
You were banned because your client was Spoofing. (The peer ID was invalid of uTorrent)

So if it wasn't you, then your "friend" had a cheating client on the server.

Artemis
10-06-2008, 10:16 PM
You were banned because your client was Spoofing. (The peer ID was invalid of uTorrent)

So if it wasn't you, then your "friend" had a cheating client on the server.

And thus another great mystery is ended, with yet another cheater caught trying to beat the system..........:naughty:

rollymontecill
10-06-2008, 10:22 PM
Thats the thing, my mate download the file from TL and seed from seedbox while I download from SCT, unfortunately its the same file so it automatically seed without downloading, I just noticed it yesterday in the account

Groovy
10-06-2008, 10:24 PM
Thats the thing, my mate download the file from TL and seed from seedbox while I download from SCT, unfortunately its the same file so it automatically seed without downloading, I just noticed it yesterday in the account
---------------------------------------
What kind of help you are expecting posting in here:rolleyes:

Raban
10-06-2008, 10:29 PM
What kind of help you are expecting posting in here:rolleyes:

you realize Swax is very high up on the food chain at ScT don't you ??

BethCooper
10-06-2008, 11:40 PM

Download from one tracker and seed the same files on multiple trackers is not disallowed on any tracker I heard of ;)
As stated above, the reason was "someone" used a cheating client.

kukushka
10-07-2008, 06:19 AM

Download from one tracker and seed the same files on multiple trackers is not disallowed on any tracker I heard of ;)
As stated above, the reason was "someone" used a cheating client.
if the hashes (if i'm calling it right) of the torrents are identical, torrent client just adds the second tracker for announcing and starts to announce the same uploaded data twice on the different trackers. which can end up very badly. i could have lost my what & waffles acc for that some time ago but noticed the torrent myself before it got too far away..