office 2007
utorrent
mozilla firefox
vlc
itunes
Nod 32
zonealarm
msn

or any other with near the same addons http://www.scenetorrents.org/pic/smilies/smile1.gif

Detale
10-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Wrong section man. I would say to look out for a Black XP disk

peat moss
10-09-2008, 05:53 AM
Wrong section man. I would say to look out for a Black XP disk

Ya Black XP 21 or 23 . H33t has a rapidshare or torrent link . Another nice one is Longhorn Indego core ver 2 . I'm guessing you just want a easy , bloat full O/S disk ? Pm if you need help or keys . :happy:

I'm guessing 32 bit but lots of 64 versions to choose from as well , Vista versions too .

Appzalien
10-16-2008, 01:57 PM
Poweriso? Why in the world would you want a proprietary piece of junk like that over Ultraiso? That choice makes your post seem a little juvenile. Poweriso is for people who don't know any better, I wouldn't use it if it was free (and if it wasn't fixable neither would most people).

peat moss
10-17-2008, 12:50 AM
UltraIso is included on most of the Black disks . By the by its at Black XP 25 now .

I was thinking why juvenile ? Maybe the O/P has some daa. files he/she needs to open .

Appzalien
10-20-2008, 06:19 PM
Sure, I run into daa files on occassion, but there are better ways to get around poweriso's daa and magiciso's uif proprietary files. Google daa2iso and uif2iso, for a small converter so you don't have to install that proprietary stuff. Some people get so used to an application they have trouble putting it down. I can understand that once you have learned your way around something, its hard to give it up even for something better. That's one of the reasons I'm so harsh on people who use these things, I want to embarrass them into trying something better.