PDA

View Full Version : Fsc?

D3lit3
10-06-2008, 09:45 AM
Is anyone here a part of FSC? Is it still a good tracker? Better than FTN?

redMonster
10-06-2008, 10:09 AM
The only good aspect of FSC as a tracker is that it has lots of HD packs.

levelzero
10-06-2008, 10:32 AM
poor speeds and usual content, as always.. phorum?
nothing special about it, maybe just a little better than others..
dunno why it's so famous. can give you my accounts, not for free of course, if you know what i mean man

for me - ftn and fsc same thing
just get TL and you'll be happy like puppy

C-mos
10-06-2008, 11:14 AM
the community is orsum :)

but they don't like when you open a thread like this...

C-mos
10-06-2008, 11:50 AM
I hope dv8 or DKr8 see this :O

ftnftw
10-06-2008, 12:56 PM
EDITED at the request of DV8

Enzo
10-06-2008, 12:58 PM
In my opinion we have way more better tracker than FSC.. Is just another overrated tracker like many others

PlayeR
10-06-2008, 01:08 PM
I dunno abt fsc being better than FTN.
but the staffs there are one of the most helpful.
I have seen one member open a thread because he forgot his password and also his key code or something so he cant log in and he cant retrieve the password too.
but as soon as he opened the thread fsc's staffs and members were all willing to help him.
whereas if bmtv or hdbits members open a thread because of similar matter.
I dont see the staffs helping them. that's what I noticed. I maybe wrong

Polarbear
10-06-2008, 01:18 PM
Is anyone here a part of FSC? Is it still a good tracker?
you're talking about one of the best if not the best trackers today. no other site combines content, community, security and constant innovations in such a brilliant manner.

they have the best coders and the most mature and friendly staff you can find in the bt world.

their share index system is unique, often copied and the tracker is basically freeleech all the time for me.

anyone claims it's overrated or it sucks surely has no knowledge of the bt scene, is banned or not even a member.

i'm usually very neutral when it comes to my sites. i like them all, because otherwise i wouldn't be a member.

fsc just deserves to be complimented on being my (and many of my friend's) favourite site.

ftnftw
10-06-2008, 01:20 PM
^^ Fanboi. ^^

levelzero
10-06-2008, 01:23 PM
don't worry man, i'm not using msn..

I've tried to like it, but the site is extremely slow to load any page, the "special" content is usually lame, the lack of seeds and leeches on almost everything makes it annoying, and the community they brag about consists of a few dozen people, 90% of whom act the same way on all of these other small community trackers. Basically the site is like SCL or ITS after 3 years of "growth".

golden words man! it's a real true about fsc and other overrated trackers..

Disme
10-06-2008, 01:28 PM
^^ Fanboi. ^^

If it's such a bad tracker you should ask the staff to disable your account :frusty:

And looking at your 'screen-name' I wonder who is the fanboi (sic) here :shifty:

ftnftw
10-06-2008, 01:34 PM
^^ Fanboi. ^^

If it's such a bad tracker you should ask the staff to disable your account :frusty:

And looking at your 'screen-name' I wonder who is the fanboi (sic) here :shifty:

LoL

Why bother having the account disabled? I don't use it, log in very rarely and it is not doing anything to me. Disabling accounts is for the staff to do, not users.

Yeah I am an FTN fanboi I suppose. But at least FTN is arguably a good site.

fisherman
10-06-2008, 01:36 PM
I'm not a member there so I can't comment on FSC but what I can say is, some new torrent members will join a particular tracker and all they want is files and fast speeds, which is very understandable. But I think when you've been torrenting a long time and you can basically find all the 0day stuff on nearly any tracker you look for something a bit more community wise.

I suppose on sites with large amounts of members you don't always get to know most of your site buddy's but on the likes of FT*, FSC ect with the type of user base it would be more like a family of community members that would if they could help each other out.
And as already stated, privacy and secrity is very important for users of any torrent site and it seems the guy's at the tracker in question have that well taken care of.

C-mos
10-06-2008, 01:41 PM
Is anyone here a part of FSC? Is it still a good tracker?
you're talking about one of the best if not the best trackers today. no other site combines content, community, security and constant innovations in such a brilliant manner.

they have the best coders and the most mature and friendly staff you can find in the bt world.

their share index system is unique, often copied and the tracker is basically freeleech all the time for me.

anyone claims it's overrated or it sucks surely has no knowledge of the bt scene, is banned or not even a member.

i'm usually very neutral when it comes to my sites. i like them all, because otherwise i wouldn't be a member.

fsc just deserves to be complimented on being my (and many of my friend's) favourite site.

+1000 the best around :)

jars
10-06-2008, 01:49 PM
Awesome users, awesome community, awesome site. I love it.

Swift
10-06-2008, 02:06 PM
Post only if you have an account guys if not it doesn`t count..

Disme
10-06-2008, 02:10 PM

This is no poll or so ... just some retard asking about FSC and an FTN-fanboi (sic) that likes to post some screenies to stir up the fire.

ftnftw
10-06-2008, 02:12 PM

This is no poll or so ... just some retard asking about FSC and an FTN-fanboi (sic) that likes to post some screenies to stir up the fire.

:rolleyes:

Using (sic) is really lame.

Swift
10-06-2008, 02:12 PM
I`m only saying don`t talk about it if you didn`t see it with your own eyes because it`s so easy to judge something when you don`t know anything about it

D3lit3
10-06-2008, 02:22 PM
Crap, I wish I was a member there. I love good communities :).

Cabalo
10-06-2008, 02:52 PM
lucky you, you are at one. So u won't be needing another one so soon.

That1Guy
10-06-2008, 03:09 PM
fuck off, I don't care about your site or their privacy.

Prove it, if you dont give a damn about it, post your screen name.... Oh wait, you wont......

Edit: After thinking about it, I guess it is obvious you would dislike f**, it is not for everyone. And with your immature way of going about things, I for one am glad I dont have to read your BS posts over there.(not that u fit in at f*n either)

puckface
10-06-2008, 03:23 PM

actually, spelling fanboy with an i is lame (as is spelling anything with an i at the end)... actually using the word fanboy is lame.

IdolEyes787
10-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Don't let a few of the cult members fool you, FSC is nothing special.

And as to the losers who will be bothered by me posting this, fuck off, I don't care about your site or their privacy.

A lot of people say the same thing about FTN and I think you'll agree saying that doesn't necessarily make it true either.

About you ftnftw, if it were at all in my power I would ban you from FST,FTN,FSC and any other sites that you are a member because (and I think most people here would agree) that they would likely be better places without you.

wiseD
10-06-2008, 03:25 PM

Too right mate.

puckface
10-06-2008, 03:27 PM
About you ftnftw, if it were at all in my power I would ban you from FST,FTN,FSC and any other sites that you are a member because (and I think most people here would agree) that they would likely be better places without you.

very likely

kukushka
10-06-2008, 03:31 PM
to try to join a good community with an account trade - i find it at least strange )

FiftyGame
10-06-2008, 03:33 PM
Thats why there are so many different trackers out there. When are people going to learn that levels mean nothing. Find a tracker that fits yours needs and become involved. They can all be what you make of them.

In the end what is a good tracker to one may not fit others. Its nothing to fight or argue about. It just is!

wiseD
10-06-2008, 03:37 PM
Thats why there are so many different trackers out there. When are people going to learn that levels mean nothing. Find a tracker that fits yours needs and become involved. They can all be what you make of them.

In the end what is a good tracker to one may not fit others. Its nothing to fight or argue about. It just is!
Yup, very true.

Some people don't feel the need for community, and only want content, pre times and speeds. Others are a bit more sociable, and enjoy making friends and being around a 'family' as well as torrenting.

It depends what your taste is, but yeah, don't, for gods sake go bashing sites in these when you have a problem. It's just immature.

Disme
10-06-2008, 03:52 PM

Having an opinion is one thing ... posting that info and those screens surpasses 'lameness'. It proves you don't value any tracker, not even FTN. :sick:

kyrcer
10-06-2008, 05:46 PM
Disme (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/disme-146703) doesn't feed that n00b. He is lame. ;-)

ftnftw
10-06-2008, 05:58 PM
I edited at DV8's request. It's fun to flame you guys using this new account.

soulreaper
10-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Quote removed. Requested.

LOL, this is true I must admit! Most of these 1337 sites have about 10-15 active posters who're members of other 1337 sites and they're the ones who also hype up the site.

Quote removed. Requested.

I wouldn't rate any site according to Polarbear's post cause he's clearly biased as he needs to be in the tracker staff's good books(he's high in the food chain you see).He'd probably shoot you a threatening PM later on about getting all your accounts disabled which you might find hilarious.

A lot of members here react defensively when their favourite site comes under the scanner,you'll get used to this but then you don't give a shit so it amounts to the same thing!
You know what the best part is? I too would get flamed for my post!

integral
10-06-2008, 06:11 PM
In the end this thread really consists of three people: people on FSC who enjoy what it has to offer, people on or have been on FSC who are fruity cheerleaders for other trackers so they feel the need to downplay it, and traders/collectors who feel compelled to insult FSC or other trackers they can't get into, but would probably give nude pictures of their little sister to get into it. Every tracker (that's lasted this long) has its place, why can't people understand that?

C-mos
10-06-2008, 07:06 PM
ok ..fellow friends

it is better to stop fighting for nothing

if you like one tracker very much..it means that it is your favourite one :)

Cabalo
10-06-2008, 07:07 PM
I wouldn't rate any site according to Polarbear's post cause he's clearly biased as he needs to be in the tracker staff's good books(he's high in the food chain you see).He'd probably shoot you a threatening PM later on about getting all your accounts disabled which you might find hilarious.
You know what the best part is? I too would get flamed for my post!

i agree on that. there are people who really love to be in staff's bright side.
how gay is that ?

Swift
10-06-2008, 07:22 PM
gay as it can get :P

The Wanderer
10-06-2008, 07:33 PM
I wouldn't rate any site according to Polarbear's post cause he's clearly biased as he needs to be in the tracker staff's good books(he's high in the food chain you see).

how gay is that ?

Damn, and I thought polarbears' extinction is because of global warming. :lol:

Skiz
10-06-2008, 08:52 PM
Too much trade talk by the noobs. Closed.