PDA

View Full Version : Dediseed are CRIMINALS!!!!

reno55
10-06-2008, 02:06 PM
Resolved

apextwin146
10-06-2008, 02:53 PM
raise a paypal dispute . Get your money back

reno55
10-06-2008, 02:54 PM
Already working on it, but I am giving them one last chance to redeem themselves in public

Cabalo
10-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Already working on it, but I am giving them one last chance to redeem themselves in public
only a noob would buy a seedbox from a team that uses GMAIL accounts for contacts. U mess with amateurs, you get what you deserve.

i'm tired of whino noobs...

reno55
10-06-2008, 03:12 PM
only a noob would buy a seedbox from a team that uses GMAIL accounts for contacts. U mess with amateurs, you get what you deserve.

i'm tired of whino noobs...

I wouldn't be so sure I am a noob considering you dont know all the facts they have an email address I was mailing back and forth with BEFORE buying that is NOT a gmail address.

So before you go accusing me of something I am not check your facts son......oh and by the way Im sure due to some of the trackers im on im no noob...but you keep thinking what you want...

qil
10-06-2008, 05:12 PM
ive got a seedbox running from dediseed, if you would like pm me ill show it to you.
and yes their response time is long only because he has been in between flights from what ive been told lately. however he has been kind enough to set my server up from a hotel so i could atleast login and try to get my uTorrent up all-by-myself and i managed that! he also said that he has getting back monday if ill need anything... im waiting for him to come back tho cause im getting low torrent speeds but hes no scammer ive got to say.. :0

reno55
10-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Well I am certain he checks his email....the least he could do is reply back to me...I mean I did tell him I WANT to do business with him

apextwin146
10-06-2008, 05:31 PM
wait fr a day or so if u want .. Then raise a dispute

integral
10-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Sorry they turned out to be fraudulent. Hopefully anyone who bought from them will eventually raise a PayPal dispute.

Neoworld
10-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Then luckily I got mine from them.

reno55
10-06-2008, 07:29 PM
I just got an email from him however I will give him 24 hours to do the right thing before I post it here.

Let me ask though to prove a point if any of you paid for a service and then the company ignored you for 3 days straight AFTER they said your box would be ready how would anyone else feel?

Am I wrong to feel I got ripped off, because according to "someone" I shouldn't feel that way

MdbK
10-06-2008, 07:56 PM
I've been using their service nearly for 4 months and I can guarantee you that you'll get your seedbox as soon as possible. I think you've to be patient. :rolleyes:

ftnftw
10-06-2008, 08:02 PM
I just got an email from him however I will give him 24 hours to do the right thing before I post it here.

Let me ask though to prove a point if any of you paid for a service and then the company ignored you for 3 days straight AFTER they said your box would be ready how would anyone else feel?

Am I wrong to feel I got ripped off, because according to "someone" I shouldn't feel that way

Dude, it was the weekend. Try getting the drunks at Hosting IE on the weekend...same thing.

reno55
10-06-2008, 08:02 PM
True....well I am talking with him now and I THINK we are working things out

Can a mod either delete this topic or change the title as Dediseed has worked out this misunderstanding with me....they have done good by me

BethCooper
10-06-2008, 09:04 PM
Good to hear that, I must say, I'm very satisfied with my server I got from them.
First I was a bit angry, cause after payment he told me my server would be ready on tuesday, which was in 5 days. Then the day after that I got the mail with all the details and since friday I have been using my server with satisfaction.
only bad thing so far is the Upload speeds to peers from my country, but I know that is because of Ovh's bad routing and no SLa and that shit..

Anyways, Good doing business with dediseed :)

reno55
10-06-2008, 10:54 PM
Moderators please delete he has resolved and fixed me right up...great guy!

Cabalo
10-07-2008, 01:27 AM
Moderators please delete he has resolved and fixed me right up...great guy!
closing this thread won't make go away how foolish you looked by calling someone criminal before even trying to solve a situation.

it's people like you who give a bad name to this community at some circles.
Please unplug the internet cable.

reno55
10-07-2008, 01:30 AM
I am very distrustful as I have been ripped off in the past.....I'm sure we can all relate to that

Neoworld
10-07-2008, 06:47 AM
Another happy dediseed customer here.

stacker
10-07-2008, 11:59 AM
The criminal turned into a great guy, lol.Just try to settle any issues directly with the person/company in question and wait a bit before you start screaming "thieves" on internet forums.

dance4
10-07-2008, 12:38 PM
only bad thing so far is the Upload speeds to peers from my country, but I know that is because of Ovh's bad routing and no SLa and that shit..

Unfortunately you're not right because OVH has got excellent routing with Sweden. But the server needs to be in SLA. Then you can achieve the upload of 11MB/s easily. What is more on Gbit 45-50 MB/s without any problems. If there is no SLA, then speed is poor. To sum up, you pay less and you have no SLA and if you pay more you have got your server in SLA and consequently better spped.

NUMBER1
10-07-2008, 02:57 PM
I have just ordered up with dediseed.
In my emails to him/them I asked about SLA & speed & was told "We've SLA and guaranteed 100Mbit speed."
So hopefully this is the case.

Any reviews from the guys that recently ordered on the speed etc.
I'm aware tat some have experienced a few initial order teething problems, but now that you are up & running how are things going?

I ordered Ubuntu Desktop & have choosen to set up server myself after reading all the guides.

What have you guys gone for?

BethCooper
10-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Well I can tell this, my dedicated server through dediseed is not in sla :(

qil
10-09-2008, 12:58 PM
well i could also say that my server is great for the price ive payed... but its indeed NOSLA for sure... im getting much better speeds at seedhost.eu than on my dediseed machine :\

NUMBER1
10-09-2008, 01:13 PM
are you running 1 with seedhost & 1 with dediseed then?

Well I guess I will know soon enough, I was quoted 2-3days for setup from order, possibly 4 days at worst case. So hopefully today/tomorrow I get access & I will be able to check it out for myself.
(after I have configured it using the awesome guides on here first)

I'll probably create a review myself of it all for people to make their own judgement calls. Found this whole really addictive & have already been looking at other things, like the hosting-ie stuff, but its just that initial set up cost which is a bit annoying... They have a cheap server with a 2x100 connection. Guess I'll see how I get on with dediseed and take things from there first.
Best learning to walk before I run I guess.

coolbeans
10-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Their prices may be reasonable compared to other resellers but Dediseed is hit and miss with it comes to customer service. Many of the problems identified in this thread would never have become as big of an issue if Dediseed communicated with their customers more effectively.

NUMBER1
10-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Here is hoping that server is okay, I'll write a review on my experience after it's all set up & "settled in".
So far in my initial enquiries to them & various questions I had for them they have been on the ball with their help & literally within half an hour of emailing I have had a response. I have read others responses (on here) who havn't been as fortunate as me but we will see what happens & I guess after a month if all is not well I can try someone else out.

sth01
10-12-2008, 02:28 AM
I am experiencing tons of problem with them. I guess you got what you paid. They might a little bit cheaper than other but their service really bad. I have been with them for 12 days now. every day I got different problem. I tried to send him email but the respond time very slow. they reinstall my server and changed the root password without telling me first. Now I don't have access to my server for 3 days.

pplush259
10-13-2008, 07:47 PM
any more reviews?

sth01
10-14-2008, 06:43 AM
better go away from them (him) appearenly only one guy running the business.
I have been with them for 14 days now. The first few days I got problem with my upload speed. My max upload speen for torrent less than 1MB/s. After a week I lost my remote access to my server and my torrent. It has been 5 days that I can't access my server at all. I email him many times but he never really solve my problem.Now he stop replying my email.

Neoworld
10-14-2008, 08:02 AM
Same here, still awaiting a reply from a few days ago to.

sth01
10-15-2008, 11:53 AM
anyone got reply from him????
My last reply was like 5-6 days ago.

Neoworld
10-15-2008, 12:14 PM
Nope still waiting here to.

style84
10-15-2008, 04:09 PM
The upload speed is caping at 1mb/s for the past 2 days. Sent a mail. but got no reply yet.

ericab
10-15-2008, 05:11 PM
doesn't impress me at all.

BethCooper
10-15-2008, 06:07 PM
My speeds were at ~10MB/s down and 5MB/s up.. But since 2 days ago, I havn't been able to access my server at all, it just says connection error when I try to connect..
And as mentioned above, they dont answer their mail :(

NUMBER1
10-15-2008, 09:57 PM
thought I'd add my tuppence worth.
got my server within 2 days, started mucking around with it, all was good.
then had a problem with apt-get whereby a config file was locked down by another process. - result was 100% cpu use & could not install or remove anything.(i am a newb with linux & ubuntu)
emailed for a reboot or something but within a day I had it sorted myself & sent an email to him telling him to ignore my previous email asking for help.
initial email responses about purchase were excellent & I have only had 1 problem but resolved myself (so cant comment on response time for problems as above guys)

as for d/l speeds, I see about 10.6MB/s & upload as we speak I have a few torrents running & 1 of them is pushing 5.1MB/s & the other 3.8MB/s, then there are a few that on 200-400KB/s each, so I think I am pretty much maxing out my upload speeds. I have been watching these throughout the day & they have been like this now for about 15 hours straight! (thought they would have died down a bit!)

I also note as well when I was uploading at 8.5-9MB/s I started a download & achieved 7.5-8.5MB/s on the d/l speed so box handles high down & up speeds at same time & it is just constantly fast. (It helps having RSS feed in place for catching "popular" torrents so I get off to a flying start.)
I have also been able to transfer files from my 2 seedboxes I have to my server & have also sent files from my server to my 2 seedboxes and this was at max speed as well.

All in all for me I am happy with server, set up & ease of use & speed. Initial sales was good but cant really comment on after sales.

Hopefully you guys get sorted, relatively pain free for me with great speeds, yet very addictive & now I have been looking at 2x100mb lines & 1Gb options with hosting-ie...

sth01
10-16-2008, 02:46 AM
lucky you.. I already gave up with my server. I don't think he going to reply any more.
I am looking for other seedbox now.

BethCooper
10-16-2008, 10:15 PM
Anyone got hold of him yet?

gpac
10-16-2008, 10:43 PM
My experiences with Dediseed have been positive so far. I have been with them for about a week and am very satisfied. Any issues I had were dealt with effectively. I will continue to post more updates about my experiences with them to let you know how things are going. I hope it all works out for the rest of you.

style84
10-22-2008, 05:35 PM
Anyone got a reply from him?

BethCooper
10-22-2008, 05:51 PM
still nothing.. after 11 days.

I think it's just to forget about the servers from him.. is there any way to get the money back from paypal?

jaszypoo
10-22-2008, 10:53 PM
still nothing.. after 11 days.

I think it's just to forget about the servers from him.. is there any way to get the money back from paypal?

You can always file a chargeback if its paid by creditcard via paypal.