PDA

View Full Version : My RevTT account has been disabled not sure why

the
10-06-2008, 06:07 PM
I'm an experienced torrent user and have accounts on many trackers of different 'eliteness' including a couple of the big guns. But when I logged into RevTT it said my account is disabled and I am genuinely not sure why. I don't have the brains to use a seedbox and have seeded torrents from there for 72 continuous hours or more. I have moved from my place in Berkshire where I lived with my parents to university and wondered if accessing my account from there has triggered this? I do not have any active torrents at home and all of them have been deleted after seeding and I do not use a client because of university rules. All I was after is preventing my account from being pruned.

Can someone tell me what I have to type into ChatZilla to get help in their IRC channel? I have Googled it and it appears I have the commands wrong or something.

I don't mind some of my accounts going so they can go to better use but I would be using them intensively over the holidays (winter, Easter and summer) and RevTT is a favourite of mine. :/

Wish I parked my account now. Didn't bother because some trackers I couldn't so didn't bother parking the rest as I would need to log in to the others anyway.

Apologies for the essay. Bad habit being a social science student...Any help will be very appreciated!

flashback3r
10-06-2008, 06:14 PM
Oh fuckin' out! Nowadays there's like five of these threads a day

ajsi
10-06-2008, 06:16 PM
nope, this one is different. he is a experienced bt user ;)

integral
10-06-2008, 06:17 PM
It's funny how these threads are beginning to answer themselves nowadays.

"Help my account has been disabled and I have no idea why!!! I moved from India to Estonia, changed my email from [email protected] to [email protected] and changed my password to my favorite Estonian food! Any help is appreciated!!"

All jokes aside, just go to the IRC, there's probably two different huge lists of tracker IRC servers on this forum. Try searching for one.

flashback3r
10-06-2008, 06:20 PM

Holy crap! 33 posts! I was way off:P

soulreaper
10-06-2008, 06:23 PM
Server: irc.revolutiontt.net
Port: 6667
Channel(s): #help, #RevolutionTT

You need an invite code to join their main channel though.

ajsi
10-06-2008, 06:23 PM

Holy crap! 33 posts! I was way off:P

I'm an experienced torrent user

actually, yes, you were

vanvan
10-06-2008, 06:45 PM
maybe we need another sub forum between Bittorrent Trades & Seedbox Discussion called "Bittorrent Account Disabled" and list all the tracker`s irc channel :P

kukushka
10-06-2008, 06:54 PM

"Help my account has been disabled and I have no idea why!!! I moved from India to Estonia, changed my email from [email protected] to [email protected] and changed my password to my favorite Estonian food! Any help is appreciated!!"

All jokes aside, just go to the IRC, there's probably two different huge lists of tracker IRC servers on this forum. Try searching for one.
cool! :D
..btw, OP seems to travel between Ghana and Croatia looking at his flag and userbar. sometimes even good users gets stuck (i'm not pointing at OP, but yesterday i helped a guy who happen to be a member of the small forum where you are known under the other nick :) )) when it comes to looking for irc... and the fact that staff here does not update information, for example for what.cd, doesn't help at all

flashback3r
10-06-2008, 07:26 PM
maybe we need another sub forum between Bittorrent Trades & Seedbox Discussion called "Bittorrent Account Disabled" and list all the tracker`s irc channel :P

That would be awsome! i'd be spared from seeing these threads, great:happy:

apextwin146
10-06-2008, 07:37 PM

well i was planning to move to estonia from india but now u have scared me :)

puckface
10-06-2008, 07:48 PM

funniest thing I have read all day.

slow day I know, but still.

the
10-12-2008, 11:38 AM

cool! :D
..btw, OP seems to travel between Ghana and Croatia looking at his flag and userbar. sometimes even good users gets stuck (i'm not pointing at OP, but yesterday i helped a guy who happen to be a member of the small forum where you are known under the other nick :) )) when it comes to looking for irc... and the fact that staff here does not update information, for example for what.cd, doesn't help at all

I'm a university student so I think they might have disabled it thinking it was traded as I logged in at home and then about a week later I logged in at university. Although as time goes on I'm looking into RS more often these days anyway.

Oh well much more to life than illegal downloads.

Public schoolgirls! :w00t:

the
10-13-2008, 02:20 PM
Server: irc.revolutiontt.net
Port: 6667
Channel(s): #help, #RevolutionTT

You need an invite code to join their main channel though.

Thank you for that. Turned out it was because I forgot to park my account.

Not sure on all the hostility. I don't spend every hour of my life using this technology.

Swift
10-13-2008, 03:05 PM
because probably your dumb and they are smarter

saulin
10-13-2008, 04:58 PM

lol that's so crazy it might just work