PDA

View Full Version : (Request) Looking for the Rabbit

LubTheStaringCat
10-06-2008, 11:38 PM
(Request) Looking for The Rabbit

This may be a shot In the dark, but I am looking to become a member of The Rabbit
And I don't want to sound like a parrot, I know Invites there aren't handed out like confetti.
I will admit tho I don't know much about The Rabbit, but I'm still curious about It.

I would like to know more about there site, there community, to see this for myself.
Not to listen to stories, hearsay or gossip, from people or other places.
How good things are or aren't.

The Rabbit Is an enigma to most and all but Imposable to become a member.
I've herd to become a member of The Rabbit, you need friends to recommend you for membership.
Before I didn't know If this Is true or not, but I do now.
I did speak with one of the staff there, he said It would be a bonus for a friend to recommend you for membership.
I know a few many people there, but I know It will be difficult but that's not putting me off.

The Rabbit Is a UK tracker so.
Most things there are from a UK point of view, well I'm from the UK for starters.
And I've herd there Is a lot of content from UK TV and so on.

I would like to make this request, and I would at least like to think myself as Responsible and hopefully
a trusted member of FST
But as Lord Alfred Tennyson once said, (but strong in will To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield)

Any help Is appreciated

respawn40
10-06-2008, 11:45 PM
Good luck, forcus.

But please, please, please, lay off all that colored font.

LubTheStaringCat
10-06-2008, 11:46 PM
Why? Is It not the best part:lol:

kareemamir
10-06-2008, 11:59 PM
The Rabbit Is a UK tracker so.
Most things there are from a UK point of view, well I'm from the UK for starters.

Nothing beats TheBox.

webber
10-07-2008, 09:21 AM
it is a India tracker .

C-mos
10-07-2008, 09:34 AM
it is a India tracker .

what are u talking about ???:)

go and get some sleep and then come back

The rabbit is not indian :)

apextwin146
10-07-2008, 09:41 AM
I would like to know more about there site, there community, to see this for myself.
I've herd to become a member of The Rabbit, well I'm from the UK for starters.

Which herd are you a part of ?:huh:
/Atleast proof read requests for such important/High Level trackers :)

RedRansom
10-07-2008, 10:48 AM
there Is a lot of content from UK TV and so on. NO
and if you want a little suggestion change blue colour to pink :naughty: so topic will be more close to your req

psychophil
10-07-2008, 12:57 PM
The Rabbit is mainly about community.
It is very difficult to get in.:shutup:

Also if you are from the UK, your Spelling and Grammar are poor.

But good luck anyway you will need it.

Disme
10-07-2008, 01:05 PM
@ the OP : Why are you using the exact same request you made a month or so ago ... if it didn't work at last time, I don't think it will work out now.

Anyway ... I would never invite someone that made a 'recycled' request. And neither to someone bragging with his memberships in his signature.

IdolEyes787
10-07-2008, 01:18 PM
But as Lord Alfred Tennyson once said, (but strong in will To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield)

Tennyson also wrote,"The same words conceal and declare the thoughts of men".

LubTheStaringCat
10-07-2008, 01:45 PM

Alfred Lord Tennyson, wrote.

No man ever got very high by pulling other people down.
The intelligent merchant does not knock his competitors.
The sensible worker does not work those who work with him.
Don't knock your friends.
Don't knock your enemies.
Don't knock yourself.

Scavenger
10-07-2008, 01:48 PM
I'm just going to say. Good Luck. Because you will need it. :)

LubTheStaringCat
10-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Ye, I know. thanks anyways.

puckface
10-07-2008, 02:28 PM
Holy....

I don't even know where to start. But yeah, good luck.

nbo
10-07-2008, 04:18 PM
i think asking in fst is probably the best way not to get invited, its not something you really ask for, its only offered

IdolEyes787
10-07-2008, 04:27 PM

Alfred Lord Tennyson, wrote.

Don't knock yourself.

But always knock on doors,it's quite impolite otherwise.

LubTheStaringCat
10-07-2008, 07:24 PM
But always knock on doors,it's quite impolite otherwise.

Yes, however banging on doors screaming "LET ME IN YOU BITCH - I STILL LOVE YOU" is grounds for a restraining order.

:lol:

FACE_TO_FACE
10-07-2008, 10:04 PM
move on... forget this "superman's" trackers ;)

Disme
10-08-2008, 06:02 AM
i think asking in fst is probably the best way not to get invited, its not something you really ask for, its only offered

And making a request twice will do the same but just to the ˛. :P

Something like never, neverer, neverest ... :wacko:

Swift
10-08-2008, 06:46 AM
sorry for saying this but i think fst won`t help you out here and when i say fst i say all the bt section users

apextwin146
10-08-2008, 06:56 AM
A lot of people have been picked from FST directly based on their requests by the sysop who vists here once in a while .. so wont go to the extent of saying its pointless requesting here

aysomc
10-08-2008, 07:45 AM
A lot of people have been picked from FST directly based on their requests by the sysop who vists here once in a while .. so wont go to the extent of saying its pointless requesting here

but those are all hot asian bitches, this guy is not.

Disme
10-08-2008, 08:32 AM

What puzzles me is why people like the OP that have been around FST for years (in this case since dec 2006) and have written 766 posts, have still not managed to make any friends in the trackers they already got invited to and thus obtained info or an invite aout/for one of these rare trackers.

This is a member that brags with his membership at other trackers, put links to his pathetic GA's in his signature in the hopes some poor schmuck would drop him an invite.

And if he is really from the UK, like he claims he has very poor grammar and spelling :(

cuchulain78
10-08-2008, 09:39 AM
f t w r.in?

I was there before I got removed for inactivity. Its pretty crap mate. Most of the open trackers are better than it.

redMonster
10-08-2008, 09:41 AM
the url is not allowed to be posted. edit that link cuchulain78. you may get an infraction.

PlayeR
10-08-2008, 09:53 AM
He wants to join the rabbit not because it's crap or not..
it is because of its level..well, that's what I guess. I maybe wrong

apextwin146
10-08-2008, 10:16 AM

What puzzles me is why people like the OP that have been around FST for years (in this case since dec 2006) and have written 766 posts, have still not managed to make any friends in the trackers they already got invited to and thus obtained info or an invite aout/for one of these rare trackers.

This is a member that brags with his membership at other trackers, put links to his pathetic GA's in his signature in the hopes some poor schmuck would drop him an invite.

And if he is really from the UK, like he claims he has very poor grammar and spelling :(
Exactly man ... Also i gave him a piece of advice to atleast proof read his requests before posting ...
Plus the reason that it has UK TV is just nonsense ... nobody actually downloads from there and if he thinks he can be a SPU there just by uploading then mate u have got it all wrong .. SPU are not determined by ratio/upload but other reasons .. I knw ppl who have a tb up and still not SPU ..

LubTheStaringCat
10-08-2008, 02:23 PM
Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed today “Disme”
Or has the credit crunch bit you hard so how.

I am from the UK, as a side note I use spell checker In Open Office, It was set for (USA) It's now set for UK.

I'm not asking you for anything, nor will I ever.
I will never be that familiar with anyone on the net at any time.

As for the Rabbit, If I'm successful or not In getting an invite.
If It's the latter then It's not the end of the world
I've got a great bunch of trackers already.

I herd there was a lot of content from the UK, I like UK or RO trackers
I'm not interested In rarity, believe It or not.

I'm not particularly Interested In what people think.

A peace of advice m8, don't take torrenting that serious.
I don't, I had to take a step back In real life because of It.
It was getting In the way.

I'm just posting this for you “Disme” twice

Alfred Lord Tennyson, sums It up. It sums you up pretty well “Disme”

Don't knock yourself.

O I'm pretty sure you'll come back with some witty comment or two.

Thanks for bumping the thread.

Cabalo
10-08-2008, 03:10 PM
hey forcus, i've seen your giveaway thread. and i noticed u invited some people, yet your rep won't increase.......
Why do u hide your BT rep? can we have a look at it?

because, let's face it, if you have nothing to hide, u should show it. thus, as u know, being FTWR so hard to get into, a good rep would only help!

or do u have something to hide ?

LubTheStaringCat
10-08-2008, 04:13 PM
My BT Rep Is now shown In my profile.
Comments anyone?

Personally I don't careless what level trackers are, as I have already said.

If I'm successful or not In getting an invite.

I've never had a negative personality or outlook on life, and never will.

Bumps a daisy

nbo
10-08-2008, 04:21 PM
hey forcus, i've seen your giveaway thread. and i noticed u invited some people, yet your rep won't increase.......

because, let's face it, if you have nothing to hide, u should show it. thus, as u know, being FTWR so hard to get into, a good rep would only help!

why give hope?
rep has got nothing to do with it, someone hands out 400 demoniod invites so now hell get invites? forget demonoid, even if he gave out swedvdr and e**** invites, means nothing. you will never get invited by asking here, u might have a chance if you are a very helpful and active member, then your chances will rise from 0 to 0.003

why not just wait around for jgg to post another giveaway.

bugs.bunny
10-08-2008, 04:29 PM
A peace of advice m8, don't take torrenting that serious. Not to bash you but it is piece ;) BUMP :P

Cabalo
10-08-2008, 05:21 PM

why give hope?
rep has got nothing to do with it, someone hands out 400 demoniod invites so now hell get invites? forget demonoid, even if he gave out swedvdr and e**** invites, means nothing. you will never get invited by asking here, u might have a chance if you are a very helpful and active member, then your chances will rise from 0 to 0.003

that was not the point for my question. ;)

anyway, just as i thought.
now a question to the OP: why didn't u also trade to get the invite for FTWR? u did such a lot of trades, i thought it would be logical to see u trading for it, instead asking. Just out of curiosity.

ftnftw
10-08-2008, 05:23 PM
I'm sure he gave up trading for good!

LubTheStaringCat
10-08-2008, 05:54 PM

Like "ftnftw" said I gave up trading, a while back.
Anyways I never like to trade In the first place.

And for most part, I got most Invites for a few freinds from open signups and a few from doing trades.

I don't like that you had to trade to get into the trackers you want.
That's why I gave It up It's a bad deal

Is It not better to ask for a request, like the Rabbit.
It may or It may not get me anywhere but at least I'm trying

Alfred Lord Tennyson wrote:
'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

mafija
10-08-2008, 06:04 PM
why give hope?

that was not the point for my question. ;)

anyway, just as i thought.
now a question to the OP: why didn't u also trade to get the invite for FTWR? u did such a lot of trades, i thought it would be logical to see u trading for it, instead asking. Just out of curiosity.

shut the fuck up:dabs: dickwad,you'r olso trader.:lol:

9NINE
10-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Some people feel happy when inflame hatred

good luck with your request hope that you get it

Cabalo
10-08-2008, 08:53 PM

Like "ftnftw" said I gave up trading, a while back.
Anyways I never like to trade In the first place.

And for most part, I got most Invites for a few freinds from open signups and a few from doing trades.

I don't like that you had to trade to get into the trackers you want.
That's why I gave It up It's a bad deal

Is It not better to ask for a request, like the Rabbit.
It may or It may not get me anywhere but at least I'm trying

Alfred Lord Tennyson wrote:
'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
i'm sure u missed the sarcasm somewhere at his reply.

LubTheStaringCat
10-11-2008, 09:02 PM
Bumps a daisy.

apextwin146
10-12-2008, 06:40 AM
Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed today “Disme”
Or has the credit crunch bit you hard so how.

I am from the UK, as a side note I use spell checker In Open Office, It was set for (USA) It's now set for UK.

I'm not asking you for anything, nor will I ever.
I will never be that familiar with anyone on the net at any time.

As for the Rabbit, If I'm successful or not In getting an invite.
I've got a great bunch of trackers already.

I herd there was a lot of content from the UK, I like UK or RO trackers
I'm not interested In rarity, believe It or not.

I'm not particularly Interested In what people think.

A peace of advice m8, don't take torrenting that serious.
I don't, I had to take a step back In real life because of It.
It was getting In the way.

I'm just posting this for you “Disme” twice

Alfred Lord Tennyson, sums It up. It sums you up pretty well “Disme”

Don't knock yourself.

O I'm pretty sure you'll come back with some witty comment or two.

Thanks for bumping the thread.
I am not a member at <requested site> but i check it out from my friends PC as i was also really curious abt what the whole site is all about which i am dead sure ur too ..
As with all the BT sites this site too has the same contents which pretty much comes from the scene ... If u really want to join any site primarily for the content then there are very few sites that offer that like sk***,hdbits ,bit-hdtv that actually have their own releases
I can give u links or any concrete proof but even the HD packs in <requested site> are made from downloading movies from other sites ..

The problem with requesting sites like these is that wepretty much dont have a genuine reason and thats the reason i have pretty much stayed away from making such request as the only way to actually get into such community based trackers is only through your friends and they arnt much in filesharing there as much as the community ..
I hope this helps as if u r just searching for a UK TV show site then u very well knw that its a crap reason ..

" I am from the UK, as a side note I use spell checker In Open Office, It was set for (USA) It's now set for UK."
care to explain that in more detail as wat u r implying here is that ppl in either UK or USA spell heard as herd?

burtz
10-12-2008, 07:20 AM
I personally think that it wasn't worth hopping into Rabbit if it's the downloads that really matters. But if you really want to know the experience of being in there, i wish you good luck. :)