PDA

View Full Version : Auto Search More - Unlimited

dmcc
09-05-2003, 09:06 PM
Hello file shares,

Im new to the forum so I apologise if this has already been discussed.

I have recently noticed that I am able to find more users and speed up downloads significantly faster.

I acheive this by leaving the auto search more option at unlimited whilst dowloading the desired file. If I want to speed up an on-going download I select it from the search history list and leave it on the auto search /unlimited , until Im happy with the speed or until the file is downloaded.

Post your thoughts

3rd gen noob
09-05-2003, 09:09 PM
this has been posted before, but it doesnt hurt to post it again
welcome to the board

joops
09-05-2003, 11:35 PM
;) easy dmcc welcome,that shit does work,but seems to drops after a while then comes back up etc .if only more people shared. <_< <_< <_< :ninja:

nukemdomis
09-07-2003, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by dmcc@5 September 2003 - 13:06
Hello file shares,

Im new to the forum so I apologise if this has already been discussed.

I have recently noticed that I am able to find more users and speed up downloads significantly faster.

I acheive this by leaving the auto search more option at unlimited whilst dowloading the desired file. If I want to speed up an on-going download I select it from the search history list and leave it on the auto search /unlimited , until Im happy with the speed or until the file is downloaded.

Post your thoughts
I&#39;ll try this because I have never seen it before, hope it works

nikita69
09-07-2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@5 September 2003 - 21:09
this has been posted before, but it doesnt hurt to post it again
welcome to the board
I kinda like the change in u 3rd, u seem to be a lot more nice with noobs :D :D :D . what happened, NRA (Noobs Rights Association) aquired ur services??? :lol: :lol: :lol: just teasing.

gregpoogamus1
09-07-2003, 07:43 AM
How many times has someone posted telling the same thing? 400, 500 times?