PDA

View Full Version : [Trade] Access to 100mbit Seedbox

MrBuddyX
10-08-2008, 04:36 PM
I am willing to offer 100mbit unmetered seedbox with utorrent GUI, 50GB HDD, for high LVL trackers. PM me if interested...

By the way, i am not a trader, I dont go around collecting tracker invites to sites, I use all the trackers that i have and have never made a trade before in my life. It's just that it is hard to nearly impossible to gain access to HIGH level trackers. I have nothing against traders though :)

Sweetiepie
10-08-2008, 05:03 PM
You can't say that you're NOT a trader when you do this. Maybe you weren't a trader, but now and forver you'll be a trader... ;)

MrBuddyX
10-08-2008, 05:10 PM
well say what you will bro.. I never made a trade before in my LIFE! thats the honest to god thruth.. I have done seedbox GA for free.. so... say what you will.. its hard to get high level trackers but to be honest with you I have everything that i need.. so i dont even know why i am doing this right now.. I guess curiousity.. to see if i can get the high level trackers that are never given away for free... :)

dr0w
10-08-2008, 06:02 PM
what is wrong in being a trader anyway?

KREMBO
10-08-2008, 07:05 PM
what is wrong in being a trader anyway?

you can get 25 years in jail for that

lukee
10-08-2008, 07:08 PM
I am willing to offer 100mbit unmetered seedbox with utorrent GUI, 50GB HDD, for high LVL trackers. PM me if interested...

By the way, i am not a trader, I dont go around collecting tracker invites to sites, I use all the trackers that i have and have never made a trade before in my life. It's just that it is hard to nearly impossible to gain access to HIGH level trackers. I have nothing against traders though :)

Which trackers do you want. You have all the good ones. ScT, BMTV, SCC, TL etc.

If your looking for FTN, FTWR, PGT, FSC..........FORGET IT.

MrBuddyX
10-08-2008, 07:45 PM
i have all those trackers u said above... And yes i am looking for hign level trackers.. BH is one i would like as well as some otheres.. just PM me if you have any offers.. like I said I never traded b4 in my life.. and no i dont mind if you do... i guess i am doing this more for curiousity.. like i said i have all the trackers i could ever need... All these high LVL trackers that i am seeking are prob way over rated anyway... they prob dont off me anything that I can't already get :) but here i am still trying to get them...lol...omg... i need a life...lol