PDA

View Full Version : Punk rock tracker giveaway

1000possibleclaws
10-08-2008, 08:03 PM
Site's called Kraytracker.

FST is in need of a new review (will make one sometime in the near future).

-It's great for non-mainstream punk, pop punk, trad ska and ska punk, hardcore punk, post-hardcore, post-punk, post-rock, rocka/psychobilly, oi!, folk punk, and those kinds of genres.
-Easy to seed at
-Great community, as shown by the user stats: (only if you're into this kinda music obviously)
-3000 members/6500 torrents/26,000 seeders

All I ask is you post some of your favorite bands here. Hope there are some interested members :)

cibu
10-08-2008, 08:43 PM
might i have an invite to this tracker?i'm not so much into ska and all that but i like punk and alternative rock...if you have some there :)

1000possibleclaws
03-26-2009, 12:24 AM
bumping this instead of making a new giveaway

Lucifer9999
03-26-2009, 01:49 PM
hy!! i would like one!! i like alternative rock, punk (and many rock genres)..
if u need any ss or somentihng else just tell me!!
thanks!!

1000possibleclaws
03-26-2009, 03:39 PM
thanks!!

Name a couple punk bands you like, this tracker only has obscure alt rock and no other types of rock music. I see in your past history you have given away accounts. If I invite you I will make it clear now that it is your account, and you are not to give it away. If you find you don't want it and you know someone who would want an account pm me because I would rather invite them myself than have them take your account.

After you post those bands pm me an e-mail and you're in :)

xXxL0B3SxXx
03-26-2009, 03:47 PM
i would like an invite. i myself am not all that into the punk rock stuff buy all my friends are i listen to some. here are a few bands i like : Rancid, Tiger Army, Against Me, Anti-Flag.

thanks

1000possibleclaws
03-26-2009, 04:08 PM
i would like an invite. i myself am not all that into the punk rock stuff buy all my friends are i listen to some. here are a few bands i like : Rancid, Tiger Army, Against Me, Anti-Flag.

thanks

I'm wearing a Tiger Army shirt right now, they're awesome :D ! You'll love kraytracker, pm me your mail!

xXxL0B3SxXx
03-26-2009, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the invite. Its a great site rep added

bilkenter
03-26-2009, 05:37 PM
thanks!!

Name a couple punk bands you like, this tracker only has obscure alt rock and no other types of rock music. I see in your past history you have given away accounts. If I invite you I will make it clear now that it is your account, and you are not to give it away. If you find you don't want it and you know someone who would want an account pm me because I would rather invite them myself than have them take your account.

After you post those bands pm me an e-mail and you're in :)
+1 for the attitude
also loooked up for the nick, it turnes out to be the true sounds of liberty which is a punk group according to wikipedia, it suits what you are doing now i guess, nope tried a couple of albums from rapid, didnt like punk at all for some reason xS good luck finding nice people to join there