PDA

View Full Version : need its invite

koral12
10-08-2008, 11:41 PM
HI

i need invite to its if i donet get it i tell every one the adress of this tracker and the secret page to enter.

if my a count close i give detail in google

somone pm me i give mail.

2 days warning.

thx

nipple
10-08-2008, 11:45 PM
what????????
dont understand ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this warning ?????!!!!

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

koral12
10-08-2008, 11:48 PM
look i need invite i not cheater .

i pm for email.

nipple
10-08-2008, 11:51 PM
and this is the way to get invite???????!!!!!!!!!!!

1-trader
2-scammer
3-warnning all FST members ?????

do u think this is the way to get!!! if this is tha right way u can make warning everyone here to get ukt an ftwr and all trackers lollllll

koral12
10-09-2008, 12:03 AM
no man i never scamed no one. i never cheate no one . and a bout trader? look yourself in this page how many trader heare.i not chaete any one . trader all aruond heare mate. i not a lone .if they not trade how they have reg a new a count in tracker with close reg. all the user a fraid to talk , whay?

nipple
10-09-2008, 12:20 AM
see 1st of all trading is illegel and against TRACKER RULES and we all know that but we all trade because we need another trackers and for only CURIOSITY
we all need to be members in all trackers untill 10 not for downloading for them but only to see them and enter tracker level 8 or 9 or 10 wooooooow but 95% is downloading from torrentleech and iptorrents and lvl 2

second see !!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://i34.tinypic.com/14xfpmv.jpg

can u answer me what is this u didnt scam anyone ????!!!!!

phrenzy
10-09-2008, 12:25 AM
What a DUMBASS........Threats for invites.........

koral12
10-09-2008, 12:34 AM
man you can ask this users if i scamed or trade with those users.kravic want me to give him tt invite for free i dont want this and he wraitr this trade.the outher users sea this trade and write i don no whay.you can ask all those user if i scames or cheate any one,i never scamed or cheate any user in this tracker.thx

bugs.bunny
10-09-2008, 12:39 AM
OMG it's a threatening trader.
Everyone run for your lives!

phrenzy
10-09-2008, 12:45 AM
man you can ask this users if i scamed or trade with those users.kravic want me to give him tt invite for free i dont want this and he wraitr this trade.the outher users sea this trade and write i don no whay.you can ask all those user if i scames or cheate any one,i never scamed or cheate any user in this tracker.thx

No matter what the fuck you say now it ain't gonna matter..... Threats to make people give/trade is not going to work and will ruin what little rep you have here...Mods Please ban this person now......

koral12
10-09-2008, 12:55 AM
look whay ban? i no scamed a ny one i not cheate any one one of you is from its staf?

i play by the rool no scaming good user. i talk for every user heare.

look if i ban from heare i can public the detail all over the internet.

if somone from the staf sand me invite is be ok. i good user.

Proper Bo
10-09-2008, 12:58 AM
I heard a rumour on the internet that its is for the gheys.

koral12
10-09-2008, 01:02 AM

No matter what the fuck you say now it ain't gonna matter..... Threats to make people give/trade is not going to work and will ruin what little rep you have here...Mods Please ban this person now......

i not scamed they want me to give free invite for level 7 8 i have.

this is the reason for raite this trade.

nipple
10-09-2008, 01:03 AM
Never ever warn us okkkkkkkkkkk
and make whatever u want and what details u will post ??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IdolEyes787
10-09-2008, 01:06 AM
I think we have now officially hit a new low here.

Just a question to the OP if by some miracle you were to get an invite how in hell do you figure your account wouldn't be immediately disabled?

The rest of your "plan" is just as nonsensical and clearly establishes your total lack of morals no matter have much you may deny it.

I heard a rumour on the internet that its is for the gheys.

And it's not a rumour:ohmy:

sheriff 01
10-09-2008, 01:10 AM
is it just me or is koral12 hard to understand? LOL.

koral12
10-09-2008, 01:19 AM

you from the staff in its? you have acount in its? so its not youre beasnes to post heare.

what you care a bout this?

IdolEyes787
10-09-2008, 01:30 AM

Give him a break it must be hard to type without opposable thumbs.

respawn40
10-09-2008, 01:31 AM

Whatever English translator he's using isn't too good.

koral12
10-09-2008, 01:43 AM
You all heare nice people but i ask only one invite. What hapend to you gays?

All of you want only trade? Is forbiden heare.

Whay for ftn or sct i mast pay fore invited?

People wake up they only want yore credite card.

You all afraid to post heare.

They all need us remeber.

respawn40
10-09-2008, 01:45 AM
Now he's calling us all gays :(

phrenzy
10-09-2008, 01:50 AM
You all heare nice people but i ask only one invite. What hapend to you gays?

All of you want only trade? Is forbiden heare.

Whay for ftn or sct i mast pay fore invited?

People wake up they only want yore credite card.

You all afraid to post heare.

They all need us remeber.

You did not ask for an invite.... You said give me one or else.... Now be gone fucktard..

koral12
10-09-2008, 02:03 AM
I ask for invite every time but all the users only for trade. no one give free invite/

you have a cont in its?

Now he's calling us all gays :(

no man i call all cheken afraid to talk.

integral
10-09-2008, 02:09 AM
wow, threatening to reveal url and secret page? this is in the top 3 funniest trade threads ever. no one wants you there, you have lost.

koral12
10-09-2008, 02:18 AM
wow, threatening to reveal url and secret page? this is in the top 3 funniest trade threads ever. no one wants you there, you have lost.

hi

what you busniis to say this worde. tomorow all over the internet i tell the adress of the secret page. and what you have to write inside to sea its loging.

IdolEyes787
10-09-2008, 02:31 AM
That's what's known as an informal fallacy or in simpler terms:glag::glag::glag:

mrnobody
10-09-2008, 02:49 AM
sticky this thread :glag:

nipple
10-09-2008, 02:56 AM
:D:D
sticky this thread :glag:

lollllll yes must be sticky

Detale
10-09-2008, 03:21 AM
Let me be very clear here. FST will NEVER allow threats like this. With the recent TH misunderstanding I flipped out a bit because of alleged threats to our users. Now this is the flip side where an asshole ahem I mean user is threatening a tracker, trying to shake them down for an invite ( Honestly I cannot believe that someone would think that this would work). You all know that I do not condone giving our users IP addys out but EVEN I would consider letting Mel himself have his way with this guy for threatening something like this. I'm not going to delete this threat either so people can see what happens to guys like this. As for you you make me sick for even believing this would get you anywhere but banned. Say goodbye everyone

Dr.FST
10-09-2008, 03:46 AM
Goodbye...WE WILL MISS YOU AND YOUR THREATENING NATURE!! :( :( :(

Kuttichan
10-09-2008, 03:56 AM
bye :(

slymester
10-09-2008, 06:47 AM
tomorow all over the internet i tell the adress of the secret page. and what you have to write inside to sea its loging.

Even if he does that, I doubt anyone will understand him

WhiteLV
10-09-2008, 07:05 AM
I'm WARNING everyone! This guy is a scamer!!!

redMonster
10-09-2008, 07:08 AM
LOL, he seems like a lost kid to me.

fulu
10-09-2008, 09:23 AM
he seems like hes on drugs to me haha

Barbarossa
10-09-2008, 10:32 AM
/invite sent.

Don't forget to leave me some BT rep, you spakker.

Something Else
10-09-2008, 10:40 AM
:O

I sent one too. Give me the rep!!!

Barbarossa
10-09-2008, 10:47 AM
I think he'll fit in well.

Something Else
10-09-2008, 10:48 AM
You think he's got enough rapist in him. :unsure:

phrenzy
10-09-2008, 10:56 AM
One more dumbass gone...... Waahooooo.....

IdolEyes787
10-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Once more peace returned to the kingdom.:cheers:
Everyone was happy except for Prince Detale who was forced to wake up.

The end.

rodinhas
10-09-2008, 12:23 PM
i just say: lol

ajsi
10-09-2008, 01:32 PM
you should create some intelligence test which will show up during the registration process :X

PRINCE
10-09-2008, 01:50 PM
koral12 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/koral12-207196)
You fine:blink:
you warning fst member here
really this thread is ridiculous joke :frusty:

LubTheStaringCat
10-09-2008, 01:58 PM
At first I just scanned through this thread, wondering what the hell this guy was talking about.
Then I read the first post again, Is this guy for real.

magushun
10-09-2008, 02:07 PM
this topic is funny

JPaul
10-09-2008, 06:33 PM
Fuck sake Detale, that's a bit harsh. The bloke was just trying to get an invite to some BT site. Is that against the rules now, or was it a unilateral decision. Should you really be banning people if they haven't actually broken any rule on FST.

respawn40
10-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Fuck sake Detale, that's a bit harsh. The bloke was just trying to get an invite to some BT site. Is that against the rules now, or was it a unilateral decision. Should you really be banning people if they haven't actually broken any rule on FST.

He wasn't "asking" for an invite; it was more like "demanding" an invite. He threatened to reveal details about the site if he didn't get an invite.

That sounds like someone I would ban.

LubTheStaringCat
10-09-2008, 07:42 PM

I would go back and read the first post again If I where you m8.

Something Else
10-09-2008, 08:20 PM
:lol:

Simpletons FTW

JPaul
10-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Yeah but what FST rule did he break, that's what I want to know. There's such a thing as freedom of expression. So if he didn't actually break a rule why was he banned. You can't ban someone just because you don't like their attitude. That must be wrong, otherwise mods can just start banning people because they don't like them

Well obviously you can do it, he did it. However that way leads towards an Orwellian nightmare. The point of having the rules in the first place is actually to allow more freedom. People know where the limits are and so long as they stay within them they are fine. We can't just have the authority figures making it up as they go along.

And a straight ban FFS, not even moderation. That's a bit Draconian.

Proper Bo
10-09-2008, 09:03 PM
I reckon it was a homophobic thing, cause he wanted to be a member of its, like.

Something Else
10-09-2008, 09:11 PM

I thought there was more too this than meats the japseye.

JPaul
10-09-2008, 09:15 PM
I reckon it was a homophobic thing, cause he wanted to be a member of its, like.

It's so crazy that it just may be true.

It's actually more sensible than just banning a bloke for posting a rather bad joke.

Detale
10-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Once more peace returned to the kingdom.:cheers:
Everyone was happy except for Prince Detale who was forced to wake up.

The end.

:huh:

You know it's a shame when I finally get one of your jokes man. Shirley

MAX011
10-10-2008, 12:09 AM
wow this thread is hot

Adama
10-10-2008, 02:23 AM
lol do your best

Funkin'
10-10-2008, 03:56 AM
Aww...I was enjoying his post, eventhough I could barely understand them. Wish you would have let me stay for a bit longer. Oh well, I'm sure he'll just make another account and make another threat soon enough.

phrenzy
10-10-2008, 11:40 AM
Aww...I was enjoying his post, eventhough I could barely understand them. Wish you would have let me stay for a bit longer. Oh well, I'm sure he'll just make another account and make another threat soon enough.

At least his English as a 5th language will be easy to spot.....

S3v3N
10-10-2008, 02:14 PM
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind
I'll follow you into the dark

No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white
Just our hands clasped so tight
Waiting for the hint of a spark
If heaven and hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs

If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark

In Catholic school as vicious as Roman rule
I got my knuckles brusied by a lady in black
And I held my toungue as she told me
"Son fear is the heart of love"
So I never went back

When your soul embarks

You and me have seen everything to see
From Bangkok to Calgary
And the soles of your shoes are all worn down
The time for sleep is now
It's nothing to cry about
Cause we'll hold each other soon
The blackest of rooms

When your soul embarks

nbo
10-10-2008, 07:14 PM
hey give the guy some credit, this is one of the posts that makes this section fun:)

LubTheStaringCat
10-10-2008, 07:43 PM
hey give the guy some credit, this is one of the posts that makes this section fun:)

RedRansom
10-10-2008, 07:46 PM
One of the best funny thread ...