PDA

View Full Version : [giveaway] free access to seedbox

MrBuddyX
10-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Giveaway: Free Access to SEEDBOX!! Hey everyone whats up>? I am new here to FST!! And to start off on the right foot here I am going to offer free access to my SEEDBOX to buffer your accounts for 72 hours or 3 days at a time. You will have complete access to uTorrent GUI seedbox for 3 days. Its 50GB HDD 100Mbit link up and down and it's unmetered!! This is no BS!! It really is free!! Now here are some rules for applying..

Only trusted members need APPLY!! If you would try to do anything fishy with my account while using it, you would be commiting p2p suicide because noone would trust you ever again!! I am doing this thinking that there are other ppl in the world out there like me who give you their WORD and it actually means something!! MY WORD is GOLDEN! I hope yours is too.. I will pick whoever I want to use my box.. There is no criteria.. I will pick whoever I want, whenever I want.. I have nothing against traders, but I am not a trader.. I have never TRADED anything in my life.. However, if you are a trader and want to apply for this box you can.. Just let me know that you are a trader on the post or privately by PM..Just so i know..I am not going to give my box out for free to you for 3 days and then find out you traded it away to someone!! This won't FLY!! Anyways I want you to do two things in order to apply:

1. TELL ME WHY YOU WANT TO USE THE BOX? WHAT SITES DO YOU WANT TO BUFFER? HAVE YOU EVER USED A SEEDBOX BEFORE?

2. TELL ME WHY YOU DESERVE TO BE PICKED?? AND FINALLY, ARE YOU TRUST-WORTHY? IS YOUR WORD YOUR BOND>?

Ok people... Goodluck.. A friend is using my box now but he will be done buffering soon and I will pick someone soon to start using it. Also if you want to REP me for the GA that is great :) but that doesn't guarantee you that you will be chosen.. Once again I will choose whoever, whenver I want.. and each person will have 3 days to buffer whatever they want :) I hope you guys like the GA.. and ENJOY!!! GOODLUCK!!! :)

bassam12
10-09-2008, 06:06 PM
very nice giveaway and may i apply i want to use it for tit and i didnt use seedbox before

guitarhero
10-09-2008, 06:07 PM
1 . I Want to use the seedbox to buffer up some accounts like BH, BitmeTV, ScT and iPlay. I did NOT use a seedbox before.
2. I think i deserve to be picked because i used to be active here and i`m watching for a seedbox for a long time. I am trustworthy,some members can confirm that :P. However there might be persons who deserves it more...so you should consider who`s worth and who not.

Thanx in advance if you pick me. Good Luck to everyone!

king2008
10-09-2008, 06:13 PM
1 . I Want the seedbox to buffer my accounts TL S*L MV SDBits.org waffles . I use 3 type of seedbox before.
2. I really need this seedbox and its you to choose the one who deserve the seedbox

Philip
10-09-2008, 06:16 PM
Ohhh, excellent!

Of course, i have to apply for this one. I wanna use the box to buffer an account, SweDVDR. I have used seedbox before, i borrowed one of a friend of mine. But that was only for a couple of days, it was running TorrentFlux.

I think you should pick me because im a nice guy here, who always give invites as soon as i have them :) Trustworthy? yes, i think im a trustworthy member here. I never cheat or do something like that...Btw i invited you too BiT-HDTV, so yeah, i think you can trust me :)

Hope you will consider me for this fantastic GA! Only 1 day on the SB would be wonderful, but 3 days? :fst::D

sacebac
10-09-2008, 06:19 PM
1.I want to use seedbox to buffer only 3 accounts, S*L, bitme and tv.torrents.ro. Like guitarhero i did not use a seedbox before too.
2.I am a nice guy that is not more active here because their English is so bad :wacko: but i really want to buffer that accounts, since my upload home connection is low, and sometimes i have difficulty in buffer accounts.....

Anyway, nice give my friend;)

Magnum
10-09-2008, 06:27 PM
I hope that my fate will sunrise and i will have luck this time. The reason for my request is mainly,because i'd like to use a box to buffer my HDBits account.:(
I've never used a box before.I don't have very fast upload speed.My home connection is good for leeching but for seeding it sucks and is a little harder upload,because there are many members with good speeds.About me;i think that all tursted here ;)
We'll thanks for reading this.
I hope this time i have luck,I would be very grateful.
Regards!

undertaker.rules
10-09-2008, 06:29 PM
p2ptalk
:) :) :) :)

giveaway carefully
if someone use any public tracker
then ur seedbox is banned 4ever

Sweetiepie
10-09-2008, 06:38 PM
1. TELL ME WHY YOU WANT TO USE THE BOX? WHAT SITES DO YOU WANT TO BUFFER? HAVE YOU EVER USED A SEEDBOX BEFORE?

I really need to borrow the box for three day so I can buffer some accounts. I'm new on 3 trackers, and with my speed (24/2) It goes veeeeery slow to buffer them. The trackers I want to buffer is: ScT (You MUST have a seedbox there, otherwise it's very hard to buffer it), FSC ( New there, and since there's not very much leechers I really needs fast upload speed to take care of the time, when someone is downloading. And finally I wants to buffer my HDbits account (New there too, and it goes very slowly to upload to the site with my connection :/ ) Yes, I've used a seedbox before...

2. TELL ME WHY YOU DESERVE TO BE PICKED?? AND FINALLY, ARE YOU TRUST-WORTHY? IS YOUR WORD YOUR BOND>?

I'm a hardworking non-cheater who really wants to make a buffert on some accounts so I can download whatever I want, whenever I want. Yes, I have a trader, cheater, and hit 'n running free history. Ofcourse I am :wub:

Cheers :wub:

Hope you'll pick me, and a very good giveaway !

cibu
10-09-2008, 06:43 PM
wow great giveaway...i'd aply for the use if your seedbox but the truth is that i've never used one before..so i don't wanna screw something up ..plus i have a satisfying speed
anyway what i wanna say is great giveaway and i hope you choose somene who deserves it:)

John1988
10-09-2008, 07:35 PM
baker21 this is really awesome giveaway :D
as you see i am allready looking for somebody to help me with seedbox access and i hope you will pick me up :)

I really need help with seeding cuz my connection sucks at uploading.
I want to buffer my M-vids acc,HDbits and one site which i cant mention for its security reason.
Yes i have used couple boxes like linux with rtorrent,windows with webgui so it wont be a problem using it.

I think helped enough to this comunity so now i deserve some apreciation to be picked :) Yes i'm trustworthy i promise not mess around with your box on given time to buffer my acc's.

I hope you will choose the best person for this and thnx again for such nice giveaway m8 :)

regards
John

Magnum
10-09-2008, 07:51 PM
This is my lucky day.Thank you very much B!You are the man!

MrBuddyX
10-09-2008, 08:06 PM
Hey everyone.. OMG what a great response! I am new here to FST so it's nice to hear from all of you.. OMG it's going to be hard to pick who to give time too.. There are soooo many good members here with great stats as well.. Though stats arent everything it lets me know that you have been a very active and GIVING member in this community. Though my stats are for a newbie here..lol.. that doesn't mean I don't have great stats at another site..

Anyways, I am letting Magnum use the box now.. He will use it for 3 days and then I will pick someone else.. Just because you posted before magnum doesn;t mean you wont get picked next.. I will send you guys out some PMs asking you some more ?s to help make it a little bit easier for me to pick a winner next after Magnum. I would love to let everyone use it.. So just be patient and hopefully I can get you sometime on the box.. I might ahve to take the time down from 72 hours to 48 hours or 2 days.. Or i might put 2 PPL on one box if they are running different trackers and limit them to running only 3 torrents at a time.. I dont know yet.. we will just have to wait and see.

I just want you guys to know that this isn't free for me to do.. I have to pay $39 USD a month for this particular box and to just do a free GA with it, I hope you guys appreciate it, because there aren't too many people out their in this world that would do it.. I just hope the few ppl in the world that would do it, are members here at FST!!

no_more_tears
10-09-2008, 08:23 PM
Great giveaway and yeah, there is only a few people in this world who'll share their seedbox just like that. Thank you very much for this giveaway! Good luck to all who are gonna use it :)

You're repped :D

gamerxz
10-09-2008, 09:01 PM
1 . I Want to use the seedbox to buffer up some accounts like BH, BitmeTV, ScT and iPlay. I did NOT use a seedbox before.
2. I think i deserve to be picked because i used to be active here and i`m watching for a seedbox for a long time. I am trustworthy,some members can confirm that :P. However there might be persons who deserves it more...so you should consider who`s worth and who not.

Thanx in advance if you pick me. Good Luck to everyone!

This men is very good :01:

plz give him it :naughty:

psxcite
10-09-2008, 11:53 PM
Nice giveaway. People can always use seedbox access. Keep up the good work.

kondrae
10-10-2008, 12:07 AM
Sweet giveaway
ive always wanted seedbox access, just to try it out. even three days would be sweet. Will you give me a chance. Maybe it'll sway me to get my own later.

ill buffer only hdbits and what.cd

Funkin'
10-10-2008, 02:09 AM
Wow, this is a really nice giveaway baker. Very gracious of you. I'll rep you for it.

haoran
10-10-2008, 04:32 AM
Nice giveaway.

MrBuddyX
10-10-2008, 05:21 PM
thanks guys for all the reps i appreciate it :) so far it has been very successful! Magnum was out first winner and he is using the box now until sunday when we will go ahead and pick another winner :) So keep applying if you want a chance to use the box.. I will PM you and ask you some more ?'s when the time is right if I am considering you.. Everybody can apply, just read the post and answer the?s the best you can.. I have met some really nice PPL here so far and look forward to meeting more of you guys... ill ttyl guys take care and goodluck :)

zedex
10-10-2008, 05:38 PM
exellent giveaway m8 havent seen one like this in a while !

i would like to apply to the seedbox accsses to try and buffer my musicvids/ what.cd and TVT.ro accounts since im using them a lot . i used a lot of times webui access before from my freinds and i know what needs to be done .

u can see that im a trusted member here and in other communities by my profile page and my rep points who i got them only from doing giveaways here .

thx and goodluck to all !

JC04
10-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Hi!
Nice Giveaway..

1-
Really need it to buffer scc and TTi.. Used a couple of seedboxes before..

2-
My isp sucks, i don't know how i can keep some accounts, need almost a week to upload 1~2gb.. -.-
By using the seedbox would really make my life easier at scc and at TTi i could become power user and use the sh's to invite some people here..

Cheers

RedRansom
10-10-2008, 07:30 PM
baker21 this is really awesome giveaway :D
as you see i am allready looking for somebody to help me with seedbox access and i hope you will pick me up :)

I really need help with seeding cuz my connection sucks at uploading.
I want to buffer my M-vids acc,HDbits and one site which i cant mention for its security reason.
Yes i have used couple boxes like linux with rtorrent,windows with webgui so it wont be a problem using it.

I think helped enough to this comunity so now i deserve some apreciation to be picked :) Yes i'm trustworthy i promise not mess around with your box on given time to buffer my acc's.

I hope you will choose the best person for this and thnx again for such nice giveaway m8 :)

regards
John
I am a guarantor of this guy he's really have a crappy home connection he upped a music dvd-r to a tracker and i download 100 mB in 3 days :shutup:
umm i need a seedbox for only 1 or 1.5 hours(tuesday morning when prison break heroes terminator 720p come ) so i can buffer nearly 20-25 GB on hdbits :naughty: but some ppl look like more need it from me...

kelfa
10-10-2008, 11:51 PM
Hdbits is pretty hard to seed on with all the user uploaders. Most internal encoders have great stuff but the DL is pretty slow, seedbox really helps.

Awesome giveaway BTW, this makes me think, maybe I might do a little seedbox giveaway...

midapool
10-11-2008, 12:09 AM
so nice plzzz i want it for one day only plzzzzzzzzzzzz send inf in pm

wazza100
10-11-2008, 12:48 AM
Firstly awesome GA- btw. Top of the line and one of the most useful/practical ga's I've seen.

1) Why I wants it- my speeds are kinda sucky at home. Good for leeching and not that great for seeding so takes ages to get a good buffer. So having a seedbox would be awesome. Also being upfront- no experience using a seedbox :). Past history- not a trader or a cheater. Want to buffer my SCC account

2) Been on FST ages and even longer in warez communities, my word=government bond risk free.

Awesome GA and hope to be one of the lucky ones

MrBuddyX
10-11-2008, 05:40 PM
ok everyone.. thanks for all your responses they all have been great.. since i got such an overwhelming response i am going to have to cut the amount of time down from 3 days to 2 days... and then maybe even do just 1 day at a time or find out what trackers ppl want to buffer.. and have 2 PPL on a box :) anyways.. magnum has access to the box for one more day until tomo which will be sunday.. thats when i will have to make a tough decision and pick someone else. PPL still can apply if they want too.. nothing is set in stone :) and this GA will be an ongoing GA which may stop and startup again at any time.. So if you needa ccess to a box just apply and I hope I will be able to get to everyone eventually.. just be patient :) thanks to all of you that rep me for the GA.. I really appreciate that :) thank you...

zedex
10-11-2008, 08:35 PM
hmm from experience giving a box to 2 ppl who dont really know each other can be sometimes a problem since the passkey of the site ur buffering is shown on the box .

jbloggs
10-12-2008, 05:33 AM
I'm not applying for the seedbox usage as I don't even know how all that works and it would probably take me more than 3 days to figure it out :D

Just wanted to say that it is very generous of you to have this giveaway and thank you for doing that.

MrBuddyX
10-12-2008, 06:46 AM
yea goodpoint with the passkeys... but if i am trusting ppl with my password and username for my box.. I would hope no1 would try to steal a passkey and use it if ido decide to do 2 users at once.. it was just a thought.. i dont know if i am going to do it.. prob. not.. we will just stick with 1 person at a time for now :)

and by the way.. with most sites you can goto your profile and reset your passkey at your profile or you have to just contact moderators and tell them why.... but like i said i dunno what i am going to do.. i will let you know... we will stick with 1 person at a time.. i was just thinking trying to let every1 use it.... depending on how many more PPL apply...

burtz
10-12-2008, 07:07 AM
Hello there baker and welcome to FST!

- I really want to buffer my e-learning sites (bitspyder and bitme) which are my top priorities since I'm a few units away from taking a couple of cert exams. I've never had the chance to use a seedbox though I've planned on getting a cheap one for myself back then. Unfortunately, methods of payment aren't student-friendly on where I reside. :)

- I can't say I'm more deserving than anyone who applied but I'm certain that you can trust me. Hell, I'd even return a single peso if a cashier made a mistake while returning my change after buying a pack of cigarrettes. ;)

Good luck and thanks a lot for this opportunity.

MrBuddyX
10-12-2008, 09:04 PM
Hey everyone.. Today is sunday and MAGNUM just got done using the box for his 3 days. I would like to thank him personally for being a trusted member :) I hope he was able to buffer his accounts alot!! :) Anyways I am currently letting a good friend use the box as he got in some ratio touble and needs to get a good buffer.. So i will not pick a winner today.. However, as soon as he is done using it, I will pick a winner to start buffering again, but I may have to cut down from 3 days of access to 2 days of access.. I will have to let you guys know..

If you still want to apply feel free to apply!!! I will always accept applicants.. Once again I want to thank personally all of you guys that have REP me, as you did not have to for just doing a GA. I am glad to do it, and I would hope more PPL that have access to seedboxes would do the same or any type of GA like this. It has been a great success so far the amount of responses I have gotten have been great as well as all the PPL I have met :) So just keep posted and I will pick another lucky winner soon.. Also I may PM you with some extra ?s :) so just answer them and get back to me as soon as you can.. thanks everyone!!