PDA

View Full Version : Looking for good topsite axx

satya87
10-09-2008, 06:21 PM
topic says it pretty much if anyone has anything interesting to offer please mail me or add me to msn @ [email protected] u say i am a n00b asking in public forum ..no i aint..i have one..axx already..but it looks like to me its declining...hence looking for a new one..with fast pre times..really fast..archive is not a big deal for me...10TB axx not needed..axx needed with fast pre times..thats all..if anyone has anything interesting to offer i wud appreciate it and u can contact me..and i can show u the proofs that i ant BSing..just for the record..:)

rytheguy
10-09-2008, 06:51 PM
There are plenty of torrent sites with excellent pre times, but if you want to pay top dollar to have a TV show 10 seconds before everyone else, go right ahead.

satya87
10-10-2008, 04:44 AM
There are plenty of torrent sites with excellent pre times, but if you want to pay top dollar to have a TV show 10 seconds before everyone else, go right ahead.

that means can u help me or no?

woodg8
10-13-2008, 10:54 PM
I guess not

thewizeard
10-14-2008, 07:08 AM
topic says it pretty much if anyone has anything interesting to offer please mail me or add me to msn @ [email protected] u say i am a n00b asking in public forum ..no i aint..i have one..axx already..but it looks like to me its declining...hence looking for a new one..with fast pre times..really fast..archive is not a big deal for me...10TB axx not needed..axx needed with fast pre times..thats all..if anyone has anything interesting to offer i wud appreciate it and u can contact me..and i can show u the proofs that i ant BSing..just for the record..:)

Why should you be bullshitting, have you ever bullshitted before? That remark makes me doubt you and this post.

Disme
10-14-2008, 07:26 AM
add me to msn @ [email protected] ([email protected])

re u say i am a n00b asking in public forum

Maybe you ain't a n00b for asking in a public forum, but you surely are a n00b for posting your e-mail in public!!!:frusty:

executioner
10-14-2008, 04:14 PM
think this is the same satya87 from torrentleech, an uploader there.
He does upload some amazing packs their.

LostInTheWild
10-15-2008, 09:18 AM
I think satya from TL would already have axx to topsites lol

Anyway, if anyone got a slot for axx to sites with fast pre, could you email me?
[email protected]
Thanks

xantra
10-17-2008, 09:55 AM
This is a bit of a waste of a thread :/

satya87
10-17-2008, 02:43 PM
This is a bit of a waste of a thread :/

you think? lol the offer is still open..anyone with a good pre site..0 sec axx..plz contact me via pm or mailing me.

Cabalo
10-17-2008, 05:59 PM
are you the same satya at TL ?