PDA

View Full Version : Art Tracker

dinootzoo
10-10-2008, 05:10 PM
Hey , im looking for a tracker where i can find contemporary art like gallerys , magazines , picture albumes , videos ... anything from brazilian street art to Antoni Gaudí. If anyone can help or tell me where i can find such files ill really apreciate it ...

Thanks a lot ! :artist:

Faustus
10-10-2008, 07:45 PM
I would also love a tracker like this. I know Extremebits.org has grafitti videos, and bitme.org does have some cool art books/collections.

dinootzoo
10-10-2008, 08:00 PM
also looking for good drawing , painting , stencil etc. tutorials ...

dinootzoo
10-11-2008, 06:40 PM
:bump:

thegoof
10-11-2008, 08:09 PM
Looks like we might have to start an art tracker!

Polarbear
10-11-2008, 08:14 PM
the ordinary bittorrent kid isn't exactly keen on contemporary art.

dinootzoo
10-11-2008, 08:50 PM
he isn't keen on classic movies to but there are lots of specialized trackers in that , with a lot of content and users to... so i think it would be a great idea ...

db_la_23
10-11-2008, 09:00 PM
gfxnews is good

Polarbear
10-11-2008, 09:01 PM
@op: what exactly would you like to download there that isn't available for free on the net? give me some examples what you are looking for and couldn't find.

dinootzoo
10-11-2008, 09:30 PM
magazines , catalogs , pictures from gallerys , site rips , documentarys , tutorials ...

HighRoller99
10-11-2008, 09:55 PM
bitme i assume...

cinephilia
10-17-2008, 08:58 PM
You can find some very interesting stuff in KG (video art experimental, arthouse documentary etc...) here is some torrents that i grabbed for example:

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/2489/cdjf5.jpg

- Salvador Dalí - 1029 Paintings
- The Poster Collection No. 1-2-3 - Propaganda (1900 - 2007)
- Vienne 1900 - Klimt, Schiele, Moser, Kokoschka (2005)

etc...

jbloggs
10-17-2008, 10:47 PM
I thought google Images was a good resource :D

EDIT: Just saw on this little app -> PicaLoader.v1.65

Award-winning Picture Downloader for find, view, download and manage millions of pictures from the web easily. It is a useful utility that helps you find, download and organize pictures you find on the web. Very popular with digital artists, designers, photographers, webmasters, journalists and other people who need to quickly and efficiently get pictures form the web in large volumes.

PicaLoader Picture Downloader is a fully automated, multithreaded, link-following, picture-retrieving robot that will retrieve all the pictures you want from any part of the Internet. The program can also manage the downloaded pictures with a built-in thumbnail browser.

With the Advanced HTML Analyzing Engine, you can download any picture from the Internet, even the pictures linked by JavaScript, VBScript and JScript. Pictures can be filtered by size, color depth, definition, etc. with the High-powered, Pre-reading Picture Filter Engine.

Features:

- Advanced HTML Analyst Engine, it can followed almost every links, include JavaScript, VBScript, JScript links and it is security against viruses and malicious scripts.
- HTML Parser Script, Built-in script language, you can totally control the HTML parser process.
- Advanced Picture Filters Engine, include several picture filter profile, for example, High- Definition photo, Gif Animation, 800X600 WallPaper, 1024X768 Wallpaper, etc. And you can define your own picture filter profile to filter pictures by Size, Definition, Type, etc. It filter pictures by analyst picture file’s header recorder, no need to download entire pictures to local machine.
- Search a sequence of pictures and to search a picture sequence by number, even if the picture is not visible in the target site.
- You can Pause the download at any moment , and you can modify the pictures filter before you resume the download.
- Save every picture’s name, size, create time, download time, referrer URL, and the picture’s notes for you.

cinephilia
10-17-2008, 11:30 PM
I thought google Images was a good resource :D
It's up to you if you want to get all 1029 Dali's paitings from google :rolleyes: