PDA

View Full Version : Discussion about Evangelion !

HighestBiddeR
10-11-2008, 03:25 AM
Hi , just wondering if any evangelion series will be released soon ? i really miss this anime series that brought up the anime fever !

mr. nails
10-11-2008, 04:57 AM
the evangelion series has been dead for 10 years or so now and i haven't heard anything about a "new" series cummin' around.

plenty of other mech series out there to tide u over though. ;)

martondvn
12-23-2008, 02:06 AM
I loved this anime, but I hope that nothing new comes out. Evangelion is just great the way it is. =)

stubach
01-10-2009, 02:27 PM
There is a new remake of the original series currently being produced in Japan. It will consist of I believe 4 movies the first of which, Named Eva 1.01- You are not alone, is already released in Japan. According to my research they plan for a US release in November. I have seen a fan posted version of this and the first movie is very close to the original story just with updated animation and some slightly updated scenes. I did feel it was a great addition to the aura that is Eva though it is different. I don't know what the schedule is for the rest but I have read posts saying that the later movies do change the story some.

Stu

mr. nails
08-30-2009, 08:26 PM
above poster is correct.

i finally got around to watching this and if u liked the series u'll like this. completely redid animation. it does the film GREAT justice. looking forward to the rest of the films.

Wiki Link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelion:_1.0_You_Are_%28Not%29_Alone)

KuroiKappa
03-25-2010, 07:38 AM
Well... new series not, in fact it will be a big mistake make a second part...
but gainax launch one project of re-make, and consist in 4 movies... the first you can find it in dvd-rip, the second is only in cam-rip, the number three and four are in production

HokageNaruto
04-10-2010, 01:15 AM
The new movies have new scenes and new characters as well. They aren't just remakes of the series