PDA

View Full Version : SCC Invite Request

andertzy
10-11-2008, 09:31 AM
Hi! I would like to request an invite for this 0-day top provider. I can show you that I can be trusted, being already a big user of some non-scene top trackers. I am hoping that my request is not too big, and I appreciate that you took the time to read my post.

IdolEyes787
10-11-2008, 11:23 AM
Just a question not an accusation.
What happened to the other invite(s) you got to SCC and why were all of the associated posts deleted?

andertzy
10-11-2008, 11:25 AM
It is useless apparently... no one will help.

inFormal
10-11-2008, 12:57 PM
Error

Sorry, you may not use your invites at this moment, please try again later.
and that s not just me

Krvaric
10-11-2008, 01:24 PM
Error

and that s not just me

nah m8 it is only you :P

two earlier invites...who is gonna waste another one on you?

goodluck though.

Polarbear
10-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Just a question not an accusation.
What happened to the other invite(s) you got to SCC and why were all of the associated posts deleted?
I did get 2 other invites, you are correct. But I could not confirm them because I did not know that I have to use a proxy. I deleted the posts because I do not like to have more than one post open for the same request. Thanks for pointing this out though!:)

Some help here?

are you from romania?

well, there seems to be a reason why you don't answer my question.

just to let possible inviters know: romania is banned from scc. if the invitee uses a proxy to evade this ban, the account will be disabled.

Cabalo
10-11-2008, 04:14 PM
put here a link to your speedtest at numion.net and u might get helped by some members.
idoleyes87 has a point, why do u avoid replying to him ?

RedRansom
10-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Error

and that s not just me
You're getting this message cuz Scc is thinking your country peers are enough for scc and you're lucky if you didnt get ban too...